Este hechizo no esta disponible para ti

Darkerion

• 1 month later...

Hello.

Excuse me, but I speak only English and Russian :( Well, if you understand me..

You playing on the FUN realm, so? There you cannot to create panthers and any others craft mounts. So conceived. That isn't an error. If you want to get the panther, then you should create it on the x100 or x10 realm. Mounts are common to the entire account.

Edited by Shadrissa

The impossibility of creating crafted mounts on the Fun realm is normal and logical. On Fun, you can level up a profession in 5 minutes to 600, and since mounts are account-wide, this would produce an imbalance on X100 and x10 realms, where leveling up a profession is much harder and expensive. This goes for ANY craftable mounts, just so you know.

So, if you see someone using a Jade Panther on the Fun realm, rest assured that his mount was crafted either on x10 or x100.

The impossibility of creating crafted mounts on the Fun realm is normal and logical. On Fun, you can level up a profession in 5 minutes to 600, and since mounts are account-wide, this would produce an imbalance on X100 and x10 realms, where leveling up a profession is much harder and expensive. This goes for ANY craftable mounts, just so you know.

So, if you see someone using a Jade Panther on the Fun realm, rest assured that his mount was crafted either on x10 or x100.

Yes, that's true. And so creating craft mounts is disabled for the FUN realm.