Most OP classes.

romeroroma

hunters are the op current class in all realms of pandawow.. and they can kill everything what they want with contender set for example or even without honor gear.

other bad thing is that most of the proc skills they don't have internal global cooldown (a.k.a. (icd)) and they proc very often. these procs are affected by most classes in the game for example i'll say hunters and warriors.

dps classes:

- survival - beast mastery - marksmanship hunter - hunter pets doing alot of damage even they're not specced to beast mastery and some of their skills need to be reworked because the damage formulas need to be corrected properly if it's possible according to blizzard servers or retail

- arms warrior - pop up all cds added in 1 or 2 macros and hits alot which is ok i guess for this expansion

nerfed classes:

- not sure for warlocks and mages if they gain some stats properly or the damage formulas are not written correctly

healing classes:

- mistweaver monk

p.s.1. most players in all realms of pandawow they're playing with hunter class which they do not understand and they play it for only one reason and which is it this: the hunter is buggy and lets play with it and kill everything what moves around.

p.s.2. i know that most russians are hacking but i don't take it too serious because i expected this since i came here to play from almost 1 year ago. russians every time they're trying to abuse/exploit/cheat with everything what they find no matter if that is small or bigger.

• Like 1

p.s.2. i know that most russians are hacking but i don't take it too serious because i expected this since i came here to play from almost 1 year ago. russians every time they're trying to abuse/exploit/cheat with everything what they find no matter if that is small or bigger.

Well isn't that fun?

Gotta love the people that play w/e class thinks they are the most nerfed , all class's are fairly good depending on who is playing them all "OMG OP CLASS" is easily counter-able with simple forms of CC chains for example warrior/priest keep watch on there CD's as if you can force everything they have and survive the burst you win if you don't you purely cant play this is pretty simple to understand

Gotta love the people that play w/e class thinks they are the most nerfed , all class's are fairly good depending on who is playing them all "OMG OP CLASS" is easily counter-able with simple forms of CC chains for example warrior/priest keep watch on there CD's as if you can force everything they have and survive the burst you win if you don't you purely cant play this is pretty simple to understand

I can agree with you if only pandawow had decent fixes or in official blizzard world of warcraft servers.

• 4 weeks later...
I guess its a warrior because burst is awesome with avatar+reflects like hell.Definately good class and not nerfed (atleast in my opinion).But there are many noobs that play only with burst,lolstorm combo and at the end either say GG or NOOB.So you should pick a fun class that you like to play like a dk.Warriors are also good with their Double Time fixed now and heroic leap so its like 3 choices to catch you.Beware of cc+burst downs as a warrior,I downed a full griev warrior in 6 sec using Mortal Coil,Burst,Chaos Bolt,Shadowburn.

There are OP classes that change every new patch.

-Like, for example, here in 5.4.2 destruction warlocks and frost DKs are incredibly strong. Warlocks are the best at getting many many killing blows because of the OPness behind Chaos Bolt+Shadowburn combo.

-Mistweavers, here, aren't strong. They are just bugged to oblivion. EVERY high rated MW monk I've seen only uses a single spell in order to be unkillable, because the spell is so bugged you can spam it almost forever(Healing Spheres). Untill that gets fixed, misweavers are the best survival class in the game this patch in Pandawow.

-Most OP healer...I have to say Holy Priest. It's not that they do 500k heals or anything, but the variety of tools at their disposal makes the holy priest an adversary not to be taken lightly.

-Most OP melee healer is no doubt about it the Blood DK. They have a strike, I think it's Heart Strike, that should heal them for 14%(iirc) of the damage done. Instead, this spell heals the DK for 14% of it's HP, resulting in ridiculous healing ammounts. If they also stack on stamina, buffed they reach 1mil HP. Good luck bursting that down when he's got a 300k heal every few seconds.

-Warriors have been buffed so high that you don't even need to look at your screen in order to get kills on them. If you have a cat, join a random BG and put your cat to walk on the keyboard. I assure you it will top DD and killing blows :)

-Hunters appear very very strong this patch. No ideea if this is legit or they are all using some bugged talents as I don't play one.

-Mages were always strong, as should they be, seeing how they're a little squishy. Arcane spec is bugged here, resulting in absurd ammounts of damage with several spells. Frost is strong, but I don't like the playstyle and Fire hits very nice and allows more mobility. Regardless what spec you pick, imo mages are really really fun class to play. Living Bomb is half bugged, tho, not exploding at the last tick...wich makes NT and FB alot better.

-Subtlety rogues are the supreme masters of dueling, since with a bugged stealth they can stealth and vanish 20 times in a single duel....making them the most annoying class to duel. Sneak, duel starts, open with 3 seconds of stealth so you're already at 60% HP before you can actually see the rogue, and then they Cheap Shot you, Blind, vanish, open again with 3 seconds invis...cheap shot. If you're alive at the end of this cycle, it's probably cause there's a cat on the rogue's keyboard.

-shadowpriests and affli warlocks are still the masters of AOE pressure. I don't see them as nerfed really. Mind Blasts crit for 70k, Mind Spikes for 60-80k and DoTs hurt A LOT!

-ferals are OP, but that's what hybrid classes are in every other games really.

Overall, imo, most OP dps classes are destro warlocks, frost DKs. For example, I had to get full grevious on my fire mage to hit 120k pyroblast crits, while a full malevolent frost DK hits 100k easy. Same for destro. 50k incinerates, 150k chaos bolts and the most powerful finisher in the game will kill many many geared players, just because of the way this class works.

Most OP healers: -MW monks for self survival by far. They have one of the best kiting ability in the game and with the bugged spheres, you basically need a team of coordinated and competent individuals to take one out.

-Holy priests(imo)-they offer shields, fast heals, fears, CC removal etc etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

-Subtlety rogues are the supreme masters of dueling, since with a bugged stealth they can stealth and vanish 20 times in a single duel....making them the most annoying class to duel. Sneak, duel starts, open with 3 seconds of stealth so you're already at 60% HP before you can actually see the rogue, and then they Cheap Shot you, Blind, vanish, open again with 3 seconds invis...cheap shot. If you're alive at the end of this cycle, it's probably cause there's a cat on the rogue's keyboard.

I don't know why you believe stealth is bugged? 3 seconds of stealth at the opener is caused by the talent http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=108208/subterfuge. You can't cheap shot once you are out of stealth so it would be a http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=408. Then it is possible to vanish and cheap shot from stealth again. Once you are back out of stealth from a vanish, rogues also have an ability http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=14185 which immediately resets vanish so you can use it again. Therefore, you statement about vanish being bugged is invalid! Furthermore sub rogues have http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=76808 so any half intelligent sub rogue would be stacking mastery to increase the damage of eviscerate.

Please refrain from talking about "bugged" spells and classes if you really have no idea what you are talking about!

What do you guys suggest, warrior or DK? if DK, 2h or 1h for PVP. Thanks!

Warriors are extemely OP. Warriors haven't been a fun class to play since WotLK imo. Warriors can literally make 2 or 3 burst macros and spam them. Although this doesn't take much skill, it is what most do and why any noob warrior is easily killed! CC them for the first 10-20 seconds until all their buffs wear off and they melt like butter. As far as DK, If you roll frost 2h will provide you with more burst for PvP, just be sure to use obliterate on your killing machine procs and don't waste it on frost strike. DW frost does provide much higher sustained dps for PvE, but in a PvP environment you will most likely always be moving so its hard to sustain up time on your target for DW to be viable in PvP. It may be ok against other melee classes but not enough to say it is better for PvP. Both provide peels and utility to any comp for arena. My advice would be to try both and play whichever you like more. Personally I think warriors are boring and prefer DK. I switch between 2H Frost and UH. Both are different play-styles and provide different utility. What works better depends on your comp imo. If you already have a partner that has good cc then I don't think uh is going to shine where 2h frost's burst will be much more viable. What makes a class good is the player! Practice, read, watch videos, cross reference, and practice some more! Don't ask the community because you are going to get personal opinion and rarely anything that is fact based! You can't even rely on the bug tracker because not all class bugs posted are truly bugged talents and are nothing more then speculation and/or assumption.