Most OP classes.

romeroroma

you didn't mention ww monks, which is strange. However, there are only a few good ww monks, just like ferals. 90% of the ferals here suck so hard it's unbelievable. The ww monks, meh, they are not that bad, but only a few players are really good with them. I started to play ww monk a month ago, and I instantly fell in love with it (tho Touch of Karma doesn't work, and I lost faith in it's fix already). This is the only class that I am able to do 1v2s with. Okay, I'm not on a high rating 2k-2.1k, but I've won 1 vs two scenarios against double dps and healer+dps as well, not only once. If ToK would've worked, probably I would win even more. Once you get comfortable with that class, and you start using it properly it can do wonders. They are ridiculously strong in 1s, because if mobility, cc, heals and insane damage if needed. However, rogues eat me for breakfast in 1v1. Overall, I think ww monks are pretty cool. Both on PandaWoW and on retail

Well if you want I can teach you some tricks with Monk >,

Well if you want I can teach you some tricks with Monk >' date='

Really? A Mage? I seriously never lost to a mage on arena in 1v1 situation. Literally. Maybe that's because I'm only at 2k-2.1k, but seriously, mages shouldn't be that hard. Dueling a mage will result in a loss most of the times, because you have no obstacles, nowhere to run to. In arenas, you kite the hell out of them, since they can't really do anything about LoS, and you have heal, they don't.

Nah, I read back the monk bug forum, and I when I saw that ToK is bugged since forever that was the point when I lost my faith :D

In most of the cases, I can win against a rogue using Ring of Peace, that way they can't even Cloak and stuff, so if I catch them with a full burst fist in my RoP, they drop like a fly. Though, I have met some really decent rogues, and especially if he's with a healer, you can't really do much. He can easily keep you stunlocked, shiv will make you unable to FSK away and Karma is Karma. It really depends on who catches the other one.

I'm always opened for new tips and tricks :D I already have beaten my original "master" so atm I have noone to learn from. I'm making my way up on the arena ladder, (slowly but proudly) and I'm sure that if some skills get fixed, ww monk will be viable on higher ratings as well. I discover new things about this class every day, and the more I play, the more I understand how to play against different classes, different comps. Add me on skype whenever, I'd like to hear any tips related to this class :D

Really? A Mage? I seriously never lost to a mage on arena in 1v1 situation. Literally. Maybe that's because I'm only at 2k-2.1k, but seriously, mages shouldn't be that hard. Dueling a mage will result in a loss most of the times, because you have no obstacles, nowhere to run to. In arenas, you kite the hell out of them, since they can't really do anything about LoS, and you have heal, they don't.

Nah, I read back the monk bug forum, and I when I saw that ToK is bugged since forever that was the point when I lost my faith :D

In most of the cases, I can win against a rogue using Ring of Peace, that way they can't even Cloak and stuff, so if I catch them with a full burst fist in my RoP, they drop like a fly. Though, I have met some really decent rogues, and especially if he's with a healer, you can't really do much. He can easily keep you stunlocked, shiv will make you unable to FSK away and Karma is Karma. It really depends on who catches the other one.

I'm always opened for new tips and tricks :D I already have beaten my original "master" so atm I have noone to learn from. I'm making my way up on the arena ladder, (slowly but proudly) and I'm sure that if some skills get fixed, ww monk will be viable on higher ratings as well. I discover new things about this class every day, and the more I play, the more I understand how to play against different classes, different comps. Add me on skype whenever, I'd like to hear any tips related to this class :D

Well probably you have never met a really good mage , and I talk about in duels not arenas...yeah in arenas it's different talk.

as side note im 2.2k rated and trying to climb up ( same as you)because I really want that Gladiator Title , but probs wont get it in this season ( but maybe in next one!).

In fun realm there's that monk - Monjman , I'm not sure but seems he mains a windwalker and he has frikkin' 2910 rating!But well Fun realm and it's PvE sets...

I'll add ya on skype soon for sure . :)

Edited by Syrio

To all of those saying that mw monks are unkillable here's an advice. Create new character, select class monk spec for mw, and play it for some time, you'll learn how it works and will also learn it's weakness so you have no trouble killing it with your main class, same goes for other classes too, none is op if you know how to counter it ;)

To all of those saying that mw monks are unkillable here's an advice. Create new character, select class monk spec for mw, and play it for some time, you'll learn how it works and will also learn it's weakness so you have no trouble killing it with your main class, same goes for other classes too, none is op if you know how to counter it ;)

well I don't even need that , as windwalker monk ( same class lol) I find them really easy because , Probably of the low armor and not so big defensives , they take huge damage from me . I've met only One mw monk who I havent beated but.. he did hardly survive( well originally he does kill players as I've seen him wreckin dpses while healer spec which made my eyes pop out but against me he didn't have time for that :crazy: It's really much fun , would be even more if Transcendence worked fully :( ).

How about frost mages here? They are good or have to much bugs? I see that most ppl are playing in fire spec.

havent seen fire in forever, but frost is close to legit

just a few other bugs tho. alter time removing debuffs/dots, which is huge. other than that, i dont think frost have. oh yeah, poly doesnt break on dot damage apparently. living bomb & orb doesnt break it.

Wrong. If you know to play, it's hard to counter. Even 3v1 or 2v1, if a person is skilled he can sodomize you and /spit on you. xD

monk healers are not that strong ... i have one i am at about 2k mmr ( with 5 arena parts ) but if your teamener is not brained you are fucked up ... and aobut the spamming sphere if you see and monk using it you win 95% of the time ...

there is is only one true god for the pvp healing throne and that Rdruid ... just op becouse of the endless cc !

I dont know many thing about caster classes but I want to roll one. Actually I dont really care OP DAMAGES. I want survivability and I can sacrifice some damage for it. Spriest, Warlock or Mage, What do you guys advice ?

Im sorry if I did some grammer mistakes, english is not my main language.

Roll frost mage, beats everything when played well. You'll also have insane burst with ice lance and decent def with snares/20s cd silence/stealth/moblity.

Warlock has insane burst but you won't have time to cast chaos bolts at arenas spam shadowburn for 40/0 in bgs.

Only good spriests I've seen have been full PvE and doubt they'll be any good after the scaling gets fixed.

I dont know many thing about caster classes but I want to roll one. Actually I dont really care OP DAMAGES. I want survivability and I can sacrifice some damage for it. Spriest, Warlock or Mage, What do you guys advice ?

frost/fire mage or balance druid is what you are looking for

Mages have all of that plus "OP DAMAGES". If you are looking for survivability, crowd control, mobility AND heals roll a boomkin. Boomkins can heal as good as any healer.

If you are looking for insane damage, easy switches, heals, mobility, defensives and every kind of things all in one, go for ww monk. Personally, I found them amazing, though it takes quite a long time to get used to all that thing, since you have lots of possibilities, you have to choose correctly. but I like them very much

Additionally: fk mages, I myself roll both mages and monks, but I can tell you, wws eat mages for breakfast half asleep. Even when Karma is broken. Can't wait for the full fix of ToK, it'll be damn good

Edited by Matukaa

If you are looking for insane damage, easy switches, heals, mobility, defensives and every kind of things all in one, go for ww monk. Personally, I found them amazing, though it takes quite a long time to get used to all that thing, since you have lots of possibilities, you have to choose correctly. but I like them very much

Additionally: fk mages, I myself roll both mages and monks, but I can tell you, wws eat mages for breakfast half asleep. Even when Karma is broken. Can't wait for the full fix of ToK, it'll be damn good

TOK is more of a defensive ability. It's not like someone is going to try to nuke you down (well noobs maybe) or something when you turn it on.. after all it prevents you from taking damage and you use it when your enemy starts bursting to force him stop and silently curse you. So I don't think you will feel that much of a difference once they fix it's damage.

TOK is more of a defensive ability. It's not like someone is going to try to nuke you down (well noobs maybe) or something when you turn it on.. after all it prevents you from taking damage and you use it when your enemy starts bursting to force him stop and silently curse you. So I don't think you will feel that much of a difference once they fix it's damage.

The problem isn't damage, but that one can burst through it like nothing. The damage cap (100% of your health) is broken, so if one pops all cds vs your Ww monk your likely going to be destroyed, since if your ToK bugs out (it doesn't happen all the time, but very often), you are left without the only defensive cd you got (panic button) and mobility isn't enough to kite a fk mage popping all its cd, including mirror image.

We are a rogue who can't stealth without our main defensive cd, try to guess how squishy we are at the moment, we are somewhat decent thanks to Battle Fatigue bugging out in combat.

Edited by JohnnyPoozang

The problem isn't damage, but that one can burst through it like nothing. The damage cap (100% of your health) is broken, so if one pops all cds vs your Ww monk your likely going to be destroyed, since if your ToK bugs out (it doesn't happen all the time, but very often), you are left without the only defensive cd you got (panic button) and mobility isn't enough to kite a fk mage popping all its cd, including mirror image.

We are a rogue who can't stealth without our main defensive cd, try to guess how squishy we are at the moment, we are somewhat decent thanks to Battle Fatigue bugging out in combat.

The damage cap is 100% of your current (maybe that's a bug?) health. So if you pop it at say 150k hp it's pretty much worth bursting through without a second thought, but if you do it at over 350k it isnt

PS

Since I finished gearing my rogue, I decided to make another char so yesterday I made my first WW and did 540k rising sun kick on the training dummy with that tyrannical gear which looks really strong to me. So I was wondering what stat priority is best for him. Atm I'm running with agility > haste > crit > mastery

Edited by dotadoom

Since I finished gearing my rogue, I decided to make another char so yesterday I made my first WW and did 540k rising sun kick on the training dummy with that tyrannical gear which looks really strong to me. So I was wondering what stat priority is best for him. Atm I'm running with agility > haste > crit > mastery

Go agility>crit>mastery>haste. Of course, make sure you're a little above Hit and Expertise caps(but that's easy on WW)

Go agility>crit>mastery>haste. Of course, make sure you're a little above Hit and Expertise caps(but that's easy on WW)

but haste seems mandatory since it reduces the cd of many of my abilities and increases energy regeneration and reduces global CD (at 25% haste you get -2sec of rising sun kick's cd)

basically a 25% haste means 25% more overall dps

same goes for a 25% crit, however the price per 1% crit is 600, wheres 1% haste is 425 points

also there is no use of getting mastery since it's not that useful (you will still get more brew based on your haste, since more haste = more skills = more chi consumed = more brew gathered)

this is why I think it's best to go haste > crit > mastery

but then again.. I only played ww for like an hour and never did actual pvp, nor I've seen any guides so it'll be nice if you can prove me wrong (with a decent argument that is) xD

Edited by dotadoom