Most OP classes.

romeroroma

Slam is better than HS IMO. Anyway if Rend is back this means one more GCD, which will slightly reduce their burst.

But as far as I know, there are many removed spells in WoD. It will be even easier than MOP :'(

I hope they will add old heroic strike (the one from Wotlk and before which increases your damage of your next special attack...)

Personally I never use heroic strike in mop because Slam deals 275% damage has no cooldown and costs only 25 rage Unlike Heroic strike which costs 30 rage and deals poor 110% damage with 1.5 sec cooldown.

Not worth to put in any action bar.. so I just hope Blizzard will buff heroic strike or return the old one :D

Slam is better than HS IMO. Anyway if Rend is back this means one more GCD, which will slightly reduce their burst.

But as far as I know, there are many removed spells in WoD. It will be even easier than MOP :'(

Ik its better than HS but its on the global cooldown(tell me if it isnt i havent checked for a long time).So i think spamming overpower stacks and the spell is enough to waste our time until mortal strike and colossus smash get off cd.

Its not that OP,but its a fun class to play.Altho im noob with priests i still try making ppl annoyed with my DoTs or just getting psyfiend in the middle of a teamfight.

Yeah if you are looking for op class spriest is not one of them.

They are buggeeeed... Seriously you didn't notice there are only mw monks and like 3 or 4 ww per server?

True.Most important stuff are bugged here-energy from haste and dual wield dmg.

- - - Updated - - -

Shadow Priest is one of easiest class to play, has nice damage but it's not OP compared to the other classes.

Yeah it has nice dmg but its definately not easy to play for me.

True.Most important stuff are bugged here-energy from haste and dual wield dmg.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it has nice dmg but its definately not easy to play for me.

You just dot everyone, spam Mind Flay and use MInd Blast on CD..What's complicated about it

You just dot everyone, spam Mind Flay and use MInd Blast on CD..What's complicated about it

If it were PvE...but in PvP you don't fight vs dummies. Never tried being a spriest and be trained by meeles? The complicated thing is surviving against warriors, dks and rogues... And spamming fear is not enough sadly

Edited by JohnnyPoozang

Just because you lose to something or even if it is good it's not necessarily OP. People don't know what OP means. It means overpowered. That means it is too powerful, much more powerful than anything else. Out of a group of classes certain classes literally have to be at the top or the bottom in any given category you can think of, as that is just the reality numbers. something has to be the highest but that doesn't mean its ridiculously higher then the rest necessarily.

People complain and say things are bugged because they lose to a class or spammed with a particular ability, but the thing is private servers work to make things blizz-like. They aim to fix things. They are not going to literally re-balance the game better than blizzard, that's way to huge a task to undertake. Unless you do the math, you can't just say something is bugged and overpowered. Some classes are doing really well in certain areas of the game like arena, etc in retail and thus will do so here. There are always gonna be some classes and specs that are top at pve and pvp. Just like the human race, you can choose what is the absolute best chance of winning or you can pick what you enjoy most and have fun. but there will always be something near the top, things in the middle, and things at the bottom. ferals healing isn't necessarily OP, and certainly in world pvp any hybrid is gonna be much better than usual as their heals are at full power.

Complaining about hunters? What happens when blink strikes gets fixed and they become even more powerful? Also I got news for those who are waiting for next patch for things to change. Many fixes will come to each class, yes; but the classes and specs that are good at pvp and pve will be largely unchanged, if we look at the retail patch and what 548 brought with it.

People saying frost dk's are overpowered... you are just looking at that big crit number they dish out, and you probably just aren't that great at pvp to handle them. pros don't even play frost in pvp, its nowhere near overpowered guys.

warriors, everyone keep saying oh there stupid 2 button class, 1 shot macro 1 shot macrooooo. if you lose to that, then again, that is embarrassing for you. again, pro players don't even use avatar or bladestorm generally, so the whole macro thing is crap as good warriors don't use a "1 shot macro", crappy ones do. and good players are the ones you need to worry about playing against.

not sure where i was really going with this after i started writing haha... but my message was just that the word overpowered gets used way too liberally where it has all but lost its meaning, and at this point merely means "good". overpowered should be used when referring to an outlier, why can't we all say dude "X is so good" or "X is one of the best classes in pvp currently". why OP...

Blizzard also wants to keep its players happy. They mighthave incentive to not care as much about the big four being a little better than the others (hunter, paladin, druid, death knight; historically have always enjoyed the biggest userbase)

Just because you lose to something or even if it is good it's not necessarily OP. People don't know what OP means. It means overpowered. That means it is too powerful, much more powerful than anything else. Out of a group of classes certain classes literally have to be at the top or the bottom in any given category you can think of, as that is just the reality numbers. something has to be the highest but that doesn't mean its ridiculously higher then the rest necessarily.

People complain and say things are bugged because they lose to a class or spammed with a particular ability, but the thing is private servers work to make things blizz-like. They aim to fix things. They are not going to literally re-balance the game better than blizzard, that's way to huge a task to undertake. Unless you do the math, you can't just say something is bugged and overpowered. Some classes are doing really well in certain areas of the game like arena, etc in retail and thus will do so here. There are always gonna be some classes and specs that are top at pve and pvp. Just like the human race, you can choose what is the absolute best chance of winning or you can pick what you enjoy most and have fun. but there will always be something near the top, things in the middle, and things at the bottom. ferals healing isn't necessarily OP, and certainly in world pvp any hybrid is gonna be much better than usual as their heals are at full power.

Complaining about hunters? What happens when blink strikes gets fixed and they become even more powerful? Also I got news for those who are waiting for next patch for things to change. Many fixes will come to each class, yes; but the classes and specs that are good at pvp and pve will be largely unchanged, if we look at the retail patch and what 548 brought with it.

People saying frost dk's are overpowered... you are just looking at that big crit number they dish out, and you probably just aren't that great at pvp to handle them. pros don't even play frost in pvp, its nowhere near overpowered guys.

warriors, everyone keep saying oh there stupid 2 button class, 1 shot macro 1 shot macrooooo. if you lose to that, then again, that is embarrassing for you. again, pro players don't even use avatar or bladestorm generally, so the whole macro thing is crap as good warriors don't use a "1 shot macro", crappy ones do. and good players are the ones you need to worry about playing against.

not sure where i was really going with this after i started writing haha... but my message was just that the word overpowered gets used way too liberally where it has all but lost its meaning, and at this point merely means "good". overpowered should be used when referring to an outlier, why can't we all say dude "X is so good" or "X is one of the best classes in pvp currently". why OP...

Blizzard also wants to keep its players happy. They mighthave incentive to not care as much about the big four being a little better than the others (hunter, paladin, druid, death knight; historically have always enjoyed the biggest userbase)

Stop reading in the second line.

BTW: MW OP.

Aaaannnddd u just wasted ur time in posting this thing that was totally unnececarry(idk how its spelled).

How are hunters op?They cant even kill me when im with 500 ilvl gear,because they just aim for crit powershot at start and nothing else.

FDKs?Nope.They totally dont do that much damage.

Warrs?Well blizzard made them like this so we cant do anything about it.

U forgot to mention dlocks.They arent op but many RETARDS play them,becuase all they do is just not follow the rotation or even dont know which spells to use,like in bgs they hope for a freacking kill with shadowburn spam or starting with chaos bolt without using backdraft stacks and such ppl that use their heals at start hoping for trinkets to proc(like it counts as a spell so its higher chance but its a waste).

It does not matter what class you play. They are all equal at the end of the day. Some might do more self healing, some don't do self healing at all but can dish tons of damage instantly, some do great cc and have good mobility for example druid can outrun anyone any-time ...

PvP is not just "damage" and "oneshot macro" maybe it is but only in battlegrounds, however in arenas you'll need to know positioning also you have great advantage if you're not a clicker/keyboard turner/backpedder and you have basic or advanced macros. Every class can stop that one shot macro thing. I know rogues are currently a little bit too op with 1 shot macro but I found way to beat them... Shockwave/stormbolt and they don't stand chance :)

They're nowhere near equal right now. Blizzard fucked shit up after The Burning Crusade and i'm hoping they fix it in WoD. Some classes are just better than others, a blind person can see that

It is called "counters" or "anticlass" and in every single rpg game with classes, always some class is weak and some are strong to others. lol'd

But if you're skilled with one class you will most likely beat every other class since you know what you're doing...

It is called "counters" or "anticlass" and in every single rpg game with classes, always some class is weak and some are strong to others. lol'd

But if you're skilled with one class you will most likely beat every other class since you know what you're doing...

Said the guy with a warrior as his main. Now i'm waiting for DKs/monks/rdruids and rshamans to post about how balanced this game is. Bullshit.

btw first you said they are equal, now you say that "some class is weak and some are strong to others. ". Wat