Most OP classes.

romeroroma

Yup, I was mistaken, the best stat priority fow WW atm is: agi>crit>haste>mastery

But agi and crit are your best stats, by far.

Haste is very valuable, but WW gets it in almost all of their gear, so no need to put in Haste gems. Just go Agi in red slots, agi+crit in yellow and agi+pvp power in blue and reforge all your mastery in either more haste or more crit, depending on what you want to do with your monk :)

Edited by uraganuu

Yup, I was mistaken, the best stat priority fow WW atm is: agi>crit>haste>mastery

But agi and crit are your best stats, by far.

Haste is very valuable, but WW gets it in almost all of their gear, so no need to put in Haste gems. Just go Agi in red slots, agi+crit in yellow and agi+pvp power in blue and reforge all your mastery in either more haste or more crit, depending on what you want to do with your monk :)

I'll paste from one eu battle forum's 1 post thing which describes priority:

Crit obviously makes you crit more with abilities (important because your burst revolves around RSK, and crits in general). Mastery makes you get double stacks occasionally (This is just RNG for extra stacks, not very necessary) Haste makes your energy regeneration better (Important for high sustained damage and stack generation. Indirectly increases stack generation also making it better than mastery by default) Expertise makes your stuff be dodged/parried less (important because your rotation revolves around RSK and if it does not hit your damage is crippled)

The generally accepted stat priority for Windwalker in 5.4 is:

3% hit > ~6%+ expertise > agility > crit > haste > mastery > PvPpower/resi

if TL;DR , in short , crit is most important because it is like much bigger damage from our ''main dps abilities'' esspecially in burst -http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=107428/rising-sun-kick & http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=113656/fists-of-fury if it crit's it does ridicilously high damage .

and yeah...that hit and expertise usually gets capped itself if you're geared

about gems ,that's all correct , I'll add links if any monk wondering and lazy to search :

blue:

http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=89680/assassins-imperial-amethyst

Yellow:

http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=76658/deadly-vermilion-onyx

Red:

http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=76692/delicate-primordial-ruby

about reforge...reforge everything to crit and reforge to haste if the item already has crit.Not either haste or crit , just crit as Demand to be reforged to and tbh Use as much expertise as you feel necessary.

Edited by Syrio

• 1 month later...

You want to know what's most OP or what has been fixed and now working as it should?

I now play fire mage and feral druid almost exclusively, both of those classes are working great. Warlocks got many stuff fixed for them, so I guess they should be performing better now. I don't see retardins healing as much as they used to for some reason, I think the small changes to Battle Fatigue on some of their spells changed that to the better.

In my view, most OP atm are: UH DK/feral/sub rogue and rets as most OP melees and Affli/boomkin/fire mage as best casters. I would add shadow priests too, but I can't play one for shit :)(got a full pve one, I kill alot of people but if someone touches me I drop like a bag of dirt)

what about destro locks ? are they good for arena or afflic is better ?

btw @uraganuu I'm not looking for op classes to play . I just wanted to hear others opinions about current pvp situation :)

destro is awesome for rbgs/2s/5s

for 3s go affli

i go destro for everything cuz yolo lel

If you want rush rating in 2v2. Class: AFFLICATION:warlock:, BOOMKIN:druid: RANK ONE FOR RUSH RATING VERY FAST.

2st place ^_^ WW:monk: and A:warrior: its very good comp. I like this comp, becouse in this comp i can ez game with my friends - r1 warriors x10.

• Like 1

Btw, I came here with the same idea as Ryan. offtopic, but HOW do you beat affl/boomkin in 2s? They have tremendous amount of defensives, heals, burst damage, and like ten thousands of CC. It's like the cancer of 2s.

What are you playing and what is your comp?

I got plenty of comps, though I was never able to beat them. Ww/Hpala, Mw/Arms, fire/boomie, feral/sub rogue. I'm the first named in each comp.

Notice that the WW stuns and the paladin share dr, same goes for the feral and rogue. Fire/Boomie isn't really a good comp, you could go with SP if you want double dps.

And about the MW I can't talk because I haven't played a lot with that spec. I suggest you to ask Chiv.

• 11 months later...