Finger of Frost doesnt work again

Fire mage hitting 70k-90k back to back pyroblast but ice lance barely hitting for 50k

right, cause killing a guy while spamming ice lance aint good enough

And what class you play my good sir? a bugg is a bugg it needs to be fix.

Uraganuu, the only mage spec that does 100k ice lances is arcane in a deep freeez.Frost mages full burst with every proc ( xpect jade spirit obviously) do like 40k ice lances.
Edited by Ryukn
  • 4 weeks later...
Fire mage hitting 70k-90k back to back pyroblast but ice lance barely hitting for 50k

WTF, even fire spec mages do like 40k+ ice lance on frozen target.

Let's make it a bit clearer, you now wanna have an infinite instant ice lance to hit like 100k? I've got to do at least 2 crits to stuck one fucking pyro that does 60-70k damage (full geared mage ofc) if you're not abusing human's shit double trinket, while you've got to do just nothing, make sure you've read it right - ONE PYRO, NOT INFINITE, with not working crit vs absorb.

So I don't wanna tell that bug shouldn't get fixed, but please, don't mention anything about fire mages like that ever after.

Edited by RockMachine

Let's make it a bit clearer, you now wanna have an infinite instant ice lance to hit like 100k? I've got to do at least 2 crits to stuck one fucking pyro that does 60-70k damage (full geared mage ofc) if you're not abusing human's shit double trinket, while you've got to do just nothing, make sure you've read it right - ONE PYRO, NOT INFINITE, with not working crit vs absorb.

So I don't wanna tell that bug shouldn't get fixed, but please, don't mention anything about fire mages like that ever after.

Firstly, I'm talking about http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=112965 and not Ice lance against frozen target.

Secondly I never said I wanted to hit 100k ice lance back to back. I just reread what I said to hunter1999 and I made a mistake he was right, only arcanes mages hit for 100k ice lance.

If you knew how to play fire you would know that you can do 3-4 pyros with deepfreeze

• 3 weeks later...

actually fire mages can hit around 5+ pyroblasts in a row with the right rotation and setup. And frost mages are supposed to do more damage than a firemage. Firemage is focused more around cc/control and frost mage is less cc/control and more damage/burst based. If you want. go talk to the rank 1 firemage on the fun realm. He'd rather play frost mage but plays fire because it's better at the moment since frost is bugged to all hell and does less damage than fire mage.

• 3 months later...