Possible new realm (PvE)

Anakizkan

Greetings all,

i was stated a while ago on the following thread: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=60074

The developers were asking if people were interested in a new realm, however this Poll is now closed with no new realm, because of not enough votes.

But instead of looking for a new world with other rates, Why not make a existing world (like 100x) into a PvE world.

That way people can choose for them self's whether they want to participate in PvP or PvE.

Instead of being forced into PvP like in the current world.

Regards,

Anakizkan

you reopen a huge topic and i would prefer to play on the 100X realm and make it to a pve realm and fix more bugs. For example the worgen class starting area is so bugged you can't even play because the phasing system is all messed up. the bug list goes on and on. The x100 is favorited realm but we would love to see more bug fixes when it comes to questing.

oh and the admins said they will remake the pool vote in a month

• Like 1

you reopen a huge topic and i would prefer to play on the 100X realm and make it to a pve realm and fix more bugs. For example the worgen class starting area is so bugged you can't even play because the phasing system is all messed up. the bug list goes on and on. The x100 is favorited realm but we would love to see more bug fixes when it comes to questing.

oh and the admins said they will remake the pool vote in a month

Greetings Mysteriousdots,

Thank you for the reply back, a huge topic? i must have missed that one then.

Would be very great to see bug fixes indeed, and looking forward to the new poll for voting about the realms.

I hope that a PvE option will be included into that aswell.

Regards,

Anakizkan

I'm definitely for pve realm. I know a few other people that doesn't write in forum, that would also appreciate that. For people that doesn't know, pve realm still have same battlegrounds, same arena, also have pvp quests where people can pvp in open world, only big difference is is that while you level up or do quests, you can turn pvp off, and no one can gang you in open world.

We all pvp, but pvp in bgs and arena is the fun part. In open world we just /wave to hordies, when we are able to, so pve realm will make leveling up new chars easier, and won't change much else. As far as i know in retail, pve realms are actually the normal realms, while pvp realms are the added thing for people that like to pvp while leveling.

• 2 weeks later...
I support this post. I'd love for panda wow to make a pve realm, maybe the 10x realm can be turned into a pve realm. I think it would benefit the server to have both a pvp and pve realm, so both pvp ppl and pve ppl can choose the right realm they want to play in. I'm hoping the server can meet us halfway. And I agree on some comments made by ppl on the poll regarding the international realm. If the staff really wants to know how many players would enjoy an english realm, they need to post said post on the main page of the website. A very small portion of panda wow playerbase reads this forum. I don't get a word russian players are talking. I don't know if they're insulting ppl, trying to find help or just goldbegging in russian lol. It makes me feel frustrated when I can't understand a language, and to some ppl that can be offensive as well. As for the rates, I think 10x is fine, but if the staff sees fit to increase the rate a bit, 20-25x might do. Edited by Mako Mori

• 1 month later...

Id like to see a International ( English based ) PvP Realm. We need a new realm anyways, as there is such a big login queue and a new realm would take stress off the server altho i do not know if there are enough funds for this.

PvE Is allready partly working on the other realms and PvE will be tons harder to get it fully working, then PvP, either i think class fixes are coming at the #1 place.

Greetings

Hijax

• 2 weeks later...
I'm hoping staff consider creating an international realm(pvp or pve, don't care much about that now) just because we definitely, at least I do, have a communication problem with ppl in this server. To ppl who are used to making pre-mades rbgs, this may not be an issue, but for those like me, casual player who is used to pugging everything, having over half your bg team speaking russian, without having a single clue about what they're saying or what you're trying to tell them, is despairing at times. I feel excluded and useless since I'm not sure whether they're just bitching or have an actual tactic. International realm doesn't mean it's gonna be a realm full of native english speaker but at least you get to play with ppl who have a decent enough grasp at english language to be able to work as a team. I was wishing for a pve realm but truth is pve here doesn't go beyond transmog/mount runs. I haven't done a single mop raid yet, or trash farm for rep or epic drops. Oh, and rdf is broken. Only thing that ever pops is Stormstout Brewery and gates of the setting sun. Stormstout Brewery has aweful LoS bugs and Gates of the setting sun has only one 1 boss available. Finishing Stormstout Brewery doesn't even grant justice points. Zul'aman farms are the best way to get them and they're only useful to get stuff to transmog cause who needs pve gear in a pvp server with broken pve?

Yeah, the queque started to be long at certain hour of the day. The language issues are mainly for people without Guilds capable to host raids/events, these issues can be not trascurable in Battlegrounds and in RDF. As International should be considered a PvE realm x20/x30, since the actual ones are all PvP. This doesn't mean a realm without PvP or the needing to spend much more on developing, just one without open world PvP, since anyway any server does both PvE and PvP; and since once scripted the PvP/PvE for one realm is basically ready for all the others too. If they implement a new realm though would be nice the possibility to move there from the x100 or x10 realm a character freely.

shorter version of my original post:

i think this is a pvp heavy community, and as such, way more people would rather A) allow more people to play on the current server with a greater cap and better latency then B) create a separate normal realm. (they are referred to as normal realms by the way rather then pve. Not a big deal of course, just for your own knowledge, and i didnt know what this thread was about because of it either.)

Since A isn't possible as they effectively don't have Blizzard's server software or distributed computing capabilities, they cannot just increase the cap or reduce latency further. They will basically need to create another realm on another physical server machine. It would be wise, and I think most people if they thought about it for a moment would agree as well, that the cap needs to be reduced on the current realms, even if they somehow didn't make a new server. It's surely much better to wait 10 more minutes in a que and not suffer from unplayable bg lag, then the opposite.

I believe they currently are planning on creating another pvp realm, for international, once the need is proven, unless they state otherwise or created a poll for it. It's a nice idea though for sure, and if the community desires it in majority, then they definitely should do so to make everyone happier and force the creation of another server resulting in better latency for everyone. Props for bringing the idea up, it should be explored, even if I personally wouldn't want it, what matters is the greater populace.

Edited by noshi