Developmental Suggestion for the Funserver

Sugarcreeper

Hey there. I have been playing Pandawow, specifically, the Funserver for a year now as I understood that PandaWoW had MoP and Cata Content. I was disappointed that the Funserver did not, however I still played and voted. The newest changelog has issued working content for Cata and MoP raids in the 100x and 10x realms, yet the Funserver has had no new content relating to Cata or MoP. As a long time player of the server with endgame gear, I have wanted newer transmog and the tokens available from any of these instances or even gear/valorpoints would be more than welcomed at this point. I stopped playing Retail at WoTLK so to see the newer dungeons from MoP and Cata would be wonderful, without having to level a character in your other realms respectfully. I understand that this is the PvP Server, but to implement this new PvE content would allow this particular realm more population and perhaps newer players overall for PandaWoW.

You would be able to advertise the entire server has having full working content from the latest expansions, not just 2 out of 3 realms. Many ex-retail players or players in general would feel that allowing an instant level 90 server working content such as this would provide a larger boost to your server, as well as revenue from voting and donations. As I previously said, I am at endgame gear, and apart from PvPing, I find raiding very fun and enjoyable as do many other players, because once each player reaches endgame, they may perhaps become bored and no longer wish to play on that particular realm or server, thus limiting the revenue that realm/server could gain.

Discussing this with fellow players has made me realise that a lot of the players of Funserver think alike and would very much welcome this realm of PandaWoW to have the newest content without having to go onto another realm and level to 90. I understand that x100 realm is a very new realm and Funserver does not hold a lot of revenue, but to consider these suggestions and perhaps test them out would prove whether or not this could work and that you care about the players in the Funserver.

Thank you for your time and I await your response.

• Like 3

I agree. If you are going to implement new content on x10 and x100 then why not on the fun server? Don't give new content to the realms with the most donations. Heck I am in the Funserver where you can get anything easily but I donated for transmog which now is available in game on the other 2 realms.

Nice, respectful and logical. +1. Also as a veteran fun server player. I would enjoy to see this topic increase for the better of the fun server and the community. So people please. Include feedback and or other important suggestions you think could help. ^_^ Edited by zetank

Its a pure pvp insta-90 realm this is stated in realm info if you did not read this it was your own fault, just because you where to lazy to read doesn't mean they should change a whole realm to suit YOU!

Hey there. It's great that you acknowledged my post yet you failed to acknowledge that I already knew this information, hence why I wrote "I understood that PandaWoW had MoP and Cata Content. I was disappointed that the Funserver did not, however I still played and voted", I made a suggestion to implement the same working content on the other servers instead of leaving it. Perhaps instead of accusing me of laziness you could read my entire post and understand that I already knew this, and that developmental means 'relating to the growth or development of someone or something'. I also mentioned that we could test this idea out. Perhaps you shouldn't be so lazy as to misconstrue what I wrote. Thanks.

Well, I agree that the Funserver Realm is an instant lvl 90 pvp realm but, some fixes to the Cata and MoP raids wouldn't be bad. I joined this server like 3-4 months ago and I haven't seen major fixes due to Cata and MoP raids... I am enjoying the PVP, also having a full geared character but, I would enjoy more doing some runs for transmog gear from the Cata and MoP raids. Like seriously... why only realmx10 and realmx100 got their Cata and MoP raids fixed?! :'(

So yeah, I agree with Sugarcreeper's post! Better fix the Cata and MoP raids or... just kidding, lel. xD But please... think at it... -.- Stop spending and wasting your time watching 'pron' and please take a look at this thread and also, at the replies. Thank you anticipated!

Well, I agree that the Funserver Realm is an instant lvl 90 pvp realm but, some fixes to the Cata and MoP raids wouldn't be bad. I joined this server like 3-4 months ago and I haven't seen major fixes due to Cata and MoP raids... I am enjoying the PVP, also having a full geared character but, I would enjoy more doing some runs for transmog gear from the Cata and MoP raids. Like seriously... why only realmx10 and realmx100 got their Cata and MoP raids fixed?! :'(

So yeah, I agree with Sugarcreeper's post! Better fix the Cata and MoP raids or... just kidding, lel. xD But please... think at it... -.- Stop spending and wasting your time watching 'pron' and please take a look at this thread and also, at the replies. Thank you anticipated!

As i said if you wanted to pve you should have joined a realm that does pve , the FUN realm is a PURE PVP REALM stop complaining about it already!

As i said if you wanted to pve you should have joined a realm that does pve , the FUN realm is a PURE PVP REALM stop complaining about it already!

Then why is it not called a PvP Realm? just because its rates are so high does not entitle it to a "Fun Realm" if all you can do is PvP, I'm not even a PvE person, but I still enjoy doing the old content.

Then why is it not called a PvP Realm? just because its rates are so high does not entitle it to a "Fun Realm" if all you can do is PvP, I'm not even a PvE person, but I still enjoy doing the old content.

Dude, I don't really understand what the word "fun" means in Russia but when a realm is called Pandawow Fun, players are supposed to have FUN and not get restricted in PvP only. When someone spends money on the that specific realm, such as myself, I expect to have fun. When a player is full PvP geared what is he supposed to do? End game content is not working. Am I forced to create 11 characters and gear them all up? Then what? Scratch my testicles?

Dude, I don't really understand what the word "fun" means in Russia but when a realm is called Pandawow Fun, players are supposed to have FUN and not get restricted in PvP only. When someone spends money on the that specific realm, such as myself, I expect to have fun. When a player is full PvP geared what is he supposed to do? End game content is not working. Am I forced to create 11 characters and gear them all up? Then what? Scratch my testicles?

Not sure if this helps, Fun - "enjoyment, amusement, or light-hearted pleasure." @Nosgoth, sorry I misunderstood. :)

I agree entirely keeping content from a "Fun Realm" is absurd, I cannot fathom why this has been done, if they wish this to be a solely PvP realm, then they've named it wrong.

Edited by Fritzy

I'd welcome any PVE addition to the Fun realm, even tho I HATE everything related to PVM in MMOs. So bump for dungeons and raids being opened!

Here's my suggestions for the Fun realm:

1)Add a vendor for every mount in WoW, including the limited edition things offered by Blizzard in retail. However, don't make the mounts account bound. This means that you can have every mount possible on Fun realm, but you'll still have to work for them on other realms. This will bring much more diversity, it will please the mount collectors and, in my oppinion, it suits the ideea of a Fun realm very well.

2)Add a vendor with xmog sets that you can only aquire by voting. This way, the people who are obsessed with xmogs will have an extra reason to keep voting. This also benefits the server. More votes=more popularity=more players=more money for the server's staff from Donations and purchases in the item store.

Make it so you need to vote 5 times for every item in a set, so it takes like a week of every day voting to get your full set.

3)Remove the posibility of xmogging things that normally can't be xmogged. I know this may suck for A LOT of people, but allowing players to do it means allowing them access and full use of external cheating software, like Cheat Engine. (this is a tool that can be used to hack a number of things in WoW, including damage of spells)

Remove the aquirable Legendary items from the item store and add them to the Voting vendor I suggested at point nr. 2. Also, modify those items so they can actually be xmogged legit. Update your cheat engine detection mechanisms, they are old and by-passable.

4)Reward the top10 players on every realm with unique epeen items, like xmog sets, unique weapon meshes/mounts/other stuff. Nothing with higher stats then it's currently possible to attain in-game.

For example: top10 players in 2vs2/3vs3/5vs5 arena brackets get a nice title reflecting their performance, along with a unique transmog set.

-top 10 players in number of kills done get a "the Killer" or something title and a unique weapon mesh or mount.

-top 10 players in number of gold on their toon get a "Richie Rich was poor" T-Shirt :)

Really, when it comes to this, imagination is the only limit. You can reward these great players with appropriate advantages that don't make them superior to others by a lot, but only by a little fraction. For example, a mount that can walk on water. (like we had!)

5)Reward the people who actually test, investigate and report bugs and exploits. 10 successfull bug reports give you a "Bug Hunter" shirt. 10 successful exploit reports give you a "Sploiters die" shirt. :) The names are not set in stone for this suggestion. You may pick whatever you guys feel is ok.

6)Hire(I know, it involves money) 2-3 international GMs that are actually competent in replying and fixing issues. OR, recruit them from your circle of trusted individuals. Right now, if you write a ticket you need to wait more then 5 hours for a reply, by wich time you might logout.

7)Fix the battleground rewards. Many players dislike arenas but are keen on doing BGs. It's still PvP, so no content is avoided, but currently you can only win 150 Conquest Points/day when doing BGs alone, while every won BG should grant 50 Conquest Points, as it is in Retail.

8) Fix rating hackers in arenas. Right now, you can start your first arena at 0 rating and get a team of 2k+ players against you. This isn't normal and must be stopped. It's frustrating for the new player, wich expects a pretty balanced fight, to get opponents that are fully geared AND extremely skilled.

Hope you like my suggestions! :)

Yours, Casualties

• Like 2

Please just fucking leave..... demand demand demand demand is that all you can do?

Please just fucking leave..... demand demand demand demand is that all you can do?

I pay so yes I demand. If people stop asking for things then the server won't go anywhere. It is true that is the best MoP private server but it is far from the best WoW private server in general. So suck it up and don't talk. You are flaming the post.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd welcome any PVE addition to the Fun realm, even tho I HATE everything related to PVM in MMOs. So bump for dungeons and raids being opened!

Here's my suggestions for the Fun realm:

1)Add a vendor for every mount in WoW, including the limited edition things offered by Blizzard in retail. However, don't make the mounts account bound. This means that you can have every mount possible on Fun realm, but you'll still have to work for them on other realms. This will bring much more diversity, it will please the mount collectors and, in my oppinion, it suits the ideea of a Fun realm very well.

2)Add a vendor with xmog sets that you can only aquire by voting. This way, the people who are obsessed with xmogs will have an extra reason to keep voting. This also benefits the server. More votes=more popularity=more players=more money for the server's staff from Donations and purchases in the item store.

Make it so you need to vote 5 times for every item in a set, so it takes like a week of every day voting to get your full set.

3)Remove the posibility of xmogging things that normally can't be xmogged. I know this may suck for A LOT of people, but allowing players to do it means allowing them access and full use of external cheating software, like Cheat Engine. (this is a tool that can be used to hack a number of things in WoW, including damage of spells)

Remove the aquirable Legendary items from the item store and add them to the Voting vendor I suggested at point nr. 2. Also, modify those items so they can actually be xmogged legit. Update your cheat engine detection mechanisms, they are old and by-passable.

4)Reward the top10 players on every realm with unique epeen items, like xmog sets, unique weapon meshes/mounts/other stuff. Nothing with higher stats then it's currently possible to attain in-game.

For example: top10 players in 2vs2/3vs3/5vs5 arena brackets get a nice title reflecting their performance, along with a unique transmog set.

-top 10 players in number of kills done get a "the Killer" or something title and a unique weapon mesh or mount.

-top 10 players in number of gold on their toon get a "Richie Rich was poor" T-Shirt :)

Really, when it comes to this, imagination is the only limit. You can reward these great players with appropriate advantages that don't make them superior to others by a lot, but only by a little fraction. For example, a mount that can walk on water. (like we had!)

5)Reward the people who actually test, investigate and report bugs and exploits. 10 successfull bug reports give you a "Bug Hunter" shirt. 10 successful exploit reports give you a "Sploiters die" shirt. :) The names are not set in stone for this suggestion. You may pick whatever you guys feel is ok.

6)Hire(I know, it involves money) 2-3 international GMs that are actually competent in replying and fixing issues. OR, recruit them from your circle of trusted individuals. Right now, if you write a ticket you need to wait more then 5 hours for a reply, by wich time you might logout.

7)Fix the battleground rewards. Many players dislike arenas but are keen on doing BGs. It's still PvP, so no content is avoided, but currently you can only win 150 Conquest Points/day when doing BGs alone, while every won BG should grant 50 Conquest Points, as it is in Retail.

8) Fix rating hackers in arenas. Right now, you can start your first arena at 0 rating and get a team of 2k+ players against you. This isn't normal and must be stopped. It's frustrating for the new player, wich expects a pretty balanced fight, to get opponents that are fully geared AND extremely skilled.

Hope you like my suggestions! :)

Yours, Casualties

I agree with almost everything you are pointing out. Although, why should someone donate for his transmog when you can have it in game? They can fix the drop rate to normal levels so it is harder to get your set but not force us to buy what we like. This makes the server a really bad Pay to Play game.

People should donate and vote just to help the server's maintainance. I am sure that if they say that they need an amount of money to help in the server's construction people will reply and donate. But with the promise that what they list to be fixed, they will be fixed.

You're demanding him to leave because he's apparently demanding for changes to be brought into a realm. How hypocritical. If you have nothing justifying your reasons for stagnating any progression for the Funserver then I suggest you to leave this thread as you bring nothing to the table except criticisms and negative energy.

As I said, you are producing no true argumentative material or even attempting to discuss this in any mature manner. Your attitude was rotten from the start.

To everyone else, I welcome more posts about the development of the Funserver and thanks to everyone who has posted constructively about their opinion.

You're demanding him to leave because he's apparently demanding for changes to be brought into a realm. How hypocritical. If you have nothing justifying your reasons for stagnating any progression for the Funserver then I suggest you to leave this thread as you bring nothing to the table except criticisms and negative energy.

As I said, you are producing no true argumentative material or even attempting to discuss this in any mature manner. Your attitude was rotten from the start.

To everyone else, I welcome more posts about the development of the Funserver and thanks to everyone who has posted constructively about their opinion.

It wasn't rotten I'm just tired of all you kids wanting this wanting that for a service that is free, its sickening how you guys cant just wait to see why the reason's are and its fairly obvious if you read most of the Fun server's information that it was meant to be a pvp/tournament style realm just like most other server's, does that not make sense? its pretty clear , there is a difference between a suggestion and people demanding.

"here is an idea please open up raids on the "fun" server Please it would be nice to try them." - Suggestion.

"OMG ALL OTHER REALM RARARA HAVE NEW RAID PLZ MAKE FUN HAVE TO OMG WHY NOT ON FUN YOU MUST MAAKE ON FUN" - Your common idiot that demands that's about what half of you sound like ,(don't believe me go see how much of it matches half of the peoples comments in this post)."

As for "demanding" him to leave i asked, i didn't demand lmao clearly your perception on the English language and its manner are very very flawed.

It wasn't rotten I'm just tired of all you kids wanting this wanting that for a service that is free, its sickening how you guys cant just wait to see why the reason's are and its fairly obvious if you read most of the Fun server's information that it was meant to be a pvp/tournament style realm just like most other server's, does that not make sense? its pretty clear , there is a difference between a suggestion and people demanding.

"here is an idea please open up raids on the "fun" server Please it would be nice to try them." - Suggestion.

"OMG ALL OTHER REALM RARARA HAVE NEW RAID PLZ MAKE FUN HAVE TO OMG WHY NOT ON FUN YOU MUST MAAKE ON FUN" - Your common idiot that demands that's about what half of you sound like ,(don't believe me go see how much of it matches half of the peoples comments in this post)."

As for "demanding" him to leave i asked, i didn't demand lmao clearly your perception on the English language and its manner are very very flawed.

This is meant to be a PvP/ Tournament style realm? With spells, glyphs, talents bugged and not working? You must be kidding me right? We never typed what you said above and we are not demanding in a bad way. Clearly, you never do something in order to help in creating something better right? By telling them: You are doing a great job guys. Please, do not care about the Fun realm and please do not fix any bugs. Just continue doing nothing and let us donate so you can have fun.

Well, nope I won't do that. Since I am playing here, I state suggestions to make the server better. But people like you, flame posts like this and then the developers do not even read what others have to say. Just go and play your bugged class on x100 and tell your friends that you just owned some people with your 130K per second Bladestrom in green gear and let us try to do something good.

Guys, could you please leave personal attacks and bickering to another thread and try stick to the topic? This is about the development of the server, not how long your dicks are in this and that. Propose your suggestions or argue them based on pertinent arguments, if you desire to do something else besides this then do it someplace else.

You're right. There is a difference between suggesting and demanding, and as you can't tell, this thread is a suggestion thread. Attack my language skills if you can't come up with anything else then and leave the actual participants of this thread alone.

This is meant to be a PvP/ Tournament style realm? With spells, glyphs, talents bugged and not working? You must be kidding me right? We never typed what you said above and we are not demanding in a bad way. Clearly, you never do something in order to help in creating something better right? By telling them: You are doing a great job guys. Please, do not care about the Fun realm and please do not fix any bugs. Just continue doing nothing and let us donate so you can have fun.

Well, nope I won't do that. Since I am playing here, I state suggestions to make the server better. But people like you, flame posts like this and then the developers do not even read what others have to say. Just go and play your bugged class on x100 and tell your friends that you just owned some people with your 130K per second Bladestrom in green gear and let us try to do something good.

/Face-palm only the pve content update isn't being applied , the talent fix's where applied if you could not read.

I play both x100 and fun realm, basically if you cant get the message, if you want to pve join one of the realms that have the content x100 takes literally 1-2 hours to level so stop bitching about this as i said you guys should have read up on the realms details BEFORE joining it not just saw "Oh instant 90" the base thread was a suggestion yes I didn't attack that, I was clearly stating how ungrateful and retarded half the people are that commented on it since half of them are pretty much demanding it and I'm trying to explain why you guys shouldn't even be asking this as you should have known about it when joining.

/Face-palm only the pve content update isn't being applied , the talent fix's where applied if you could not read.

I play both x100 and fun realm, basically if you cant get the message, if you want to pve join one of the realms that have the content x100 takes literally 1-2 hours to level so stop bitching about this as i said you guys should have read up on the realms details BEFORE joining it not just saw "Oh instant 90" the base thread was a suggestion yes I didn't attack that, I was clearly stating how ungrateful and retarded half the people are that commented on it since half of them are pretty much demanding it and I'm trying to explain why you guys shouldn't even be asking this as you should have known about it when joining.

Nah not worth replying to you. I know you from x100 when you got kicked out from Gladiator Status for your rage and flame. If you can't suggest something, you don't have anything to do in this post. So spare us from your flawless opinions and take them outside of the foroums.

He asked nicely for some changes on the server, it's no need to get mad or yell at him for no reason..