Mindbender & Shadowfiend

armanmprr

Spell: Mindbender & Shadowfiend

How it works: it gives 1.75% mana that i have now for example when i have 200k mana in battle it gives me 1.75% of that .

How it should work: Creates a Mindbender to attack the target. Caster receives 1.75% mana when the Mindbender attacks. Lasts 15 sec.

Date: 03/06/2014

Realm: 100x & Fun

Priority: 10/10

pls fix this because of that Holy priest is useless in bg and arena and our mana finished in 2 min :|

You can't say Holy Priests are useless, really, since you need at least 2 competent and skilled individuals to take down one of them.

Mana usually goes oom because: 1) people don't gear up for mana regen.

2)people spam spells without carefully managing their mana.

3)people expect to be able to heal forever.

You can't say Holy Priests are useless, really, since you need at least 2 competent and skilled individuals to take down one of them.

Mana usually goes oom because: 1) people don't gear up for mana regen.

2)people spam spells without carefully managing their mana.

3)people expect to be able to heal forever.

i have full spirit gear and gems and enchants . what you said its not a good reason for priest . holy priest waste mana a lot for flash of light and ........ like other classes . i played pala too and i play it like priest ( pala waste more mana than priest ) but i didnt have such a problem whit this class . priest dont have any other spell for mana regen in arena and somewhere like that and in arena my mana finish in 1.5 min . im good priest player and when i say that it means it is a big problem for priest. dont tell any thing about playing with priest to me .

i work with mindbender and its work for me better than the others . if u dont have mindbender how can u get mana ? and your comments means that to others to only fix something that we usualy use some one like me play with mind bender it must stay buged?

FORGET mindbender Shadowfiend is bug too how about that . dont think like noobs . this server must not fix talents and spell that u only usually use it .

• 1 year later...