Ideea

uraganuu

Hello, here's my ideea of making the Fun realm closer to the term "fun".

How about you enable us players to train professions freely, without the need to purchase materials and craft them. Not more then two major professions active/character, obviously, but since Gold is esentially meaningless on this realm the costs of trading a profession is also meaningless, so why not be instant?

You can already level up a profession from 0 to 600 in under 10 minutes. It's easy, fast, but it's also not needed.

Allow players to choose and swap professions freely, while retaining the profession's limits. Like, you cannot use for example an enchant on your shoulders and then untrain the profession keeping the benefits. But make them instant. Training either profession or several professions on the Fun realm is not an achievement, it can be done by anyone in under 10 minutes with a bunch of clicks and a little travel from vendor to trainer. No big deal. No big effort. But why have "effort" at all?

Since starter gear is free, Tyrannical gear is also free(you can get full set in a few hours with a little luck with winning), why not professions aswell?

Please, leave your input in a comment below. If you disagree with my ideea, explain why in a polite manner.

I love getting constructive criticism, but I hate pure and meaningless trolling, so please stay on topic or don't post at all if you're just commenting to increase your post count.

My three reasons:

1) It's waaaay to away from blizzlike.

2) It's not that easy and fast as it seems to be. Let the administration waste time on something that has more profit.

3) Everyone will get to lazy, if you make every that easy and fast, it will kill the realm. More and more ideas that will do one process more instant will flood over people's minds, let that not be, for the reason I explained above.

1. Isn't that the point of a Fun realm? To be "awaay from Blizzlike"? We have instant 90, free pvp gear, free glyphs, free professions.

2. It's easy enough and fast enough to not cause a hassle, in any case. Each time I roll a new class/spec I always train 2 professions on it, even just to test them out to their full potential. It takes half an hour. That's rolling the char, gearing the char, speccing the char, gemming and enchanting AND training two professions. If removing requirements from professions in order to level them takes too much time for developers, then there's nothing I can do about it. Let them focus on more important stuff and save something like this for bonus development surprises.

3. On the fun realm everything is already easy and fun. Like...come on, you have an endgame character rolled and geared in a few minutes, what could be faster then that. I doubt anyone is that lazy not to spend 5 minutes training a profession that makes their character perform alot better.

Each person is entitled to their opinion tho, I respect yours even if I disagree it.

2) It's fine, you have three chars, you wasted about an hour, that's not a big deal, you can listen to music while you do that.

I only listed 3 characters in my signature because sometimes I just want to play the game and not get spammed with questions from players. Everyone wants/needs some privacy from time to time :)

OK, valuable input so far. Keep it coming, guys, share your oppinions!