that is the fair of GM

zangsta

I got insult From Hijax me and my sister and he told me he will mute me and for real i got muted from GM to reason guy his name Dirty [ATTACH=CONFIG]39429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39430[/ATTACH]

and he wisp me after i muted >>>> so I have to choice to leave the server and tell all guys i know what happen with me to be afraid from GM and his friends hijax and dirty or i show u my angry !!

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39431[/ATTACH]

You got muted for insulting both me and the other player, I did not see the other player insulting you. And I told you that you should report it on the forums in the right section. But I don't see how this is any evidence other then that Hijax insulted you. Why you posted all those other things I will never understand. I will look into it and make sure you follow the rules in the future.

Regards

StarCaller

Edited by StarCaller

wow such a reply StarCaller ....... u r a GM and u said u didn't see Hijax flaming him ? even a kid can understand what Hijax do(flaming on purpose to him and his family) that is according to rules on this site ,,, is bannable not only mute

more reasons to leave server.....

I know this is not the right section or thread to ask but I see this topic is active and going to be locked soon so could somebody tell me where do all the people get their Dragon Mounts? Are they all from Vote Shop/Website? Thanks.

The user above has insulted me , my guild and my officers badly. He was being incredibly rude

He was stating that he would pown me with his genitals(to say it nicely), and that his genital is his weapon and that i'd better watch out for it.

The reason why i came in contact with this person is because he wanted to join my guild . He got tested by me, and was not skilled enough.

Afterwards he had to duel one of my officers that would determine if he would be allowed in the guild or not, this officer was Dirty.He talked nasty to dirty, saying stuff about his again, genitals.

After these actions i got really upset, and said that i would beat him and his sister out of anger, because of the things he said.

It was a moment of anger and it should not had happened. Ofcourse he did not take screenshots of the stuff he said, and only of the part on the top of the chat window where i harrased him.

I had not taken screenshots of the stuff he said, because i didnt think it would be necessary to defend myself because he was just a bullshitter.

Dirty can confirm the words that had been said, and how he harrased me and Dirty himself.

I want to point out to you guys, that he really said some hurting things, wich i totaly flipped out of, and i am sorry for that. But i have learned when i was younger not to let people bullshit with me or my friends.

I am sorry for all the F, S & G words that i had to use in this topic reply.

But he just kept pushing me to my limits of being able to keep controle of myslef,as there had been put a lot of pressure on me that day.And i believe this happens sometimes. To any one.

I wouldnt mind being muted for a while, i take my punishment for the words i have said. But moste of all i would like to keep my reputation clean within this community, And i feel INCREDIBLY bad for not print screening every single sentence he has written down. Because then it would have been a clear case, where i was the one being offended and harrased to my limits, and not vise versa.

~Hijax

Edited by Hijax

its obvious that that flamer is friend of GM or even he is GM himself and logged on other acc and banned him,,, how could such people be GM? its kinda sucking

- - - Updated - - -

and Hijax should be banned for what he did ,,, and if u say u were angry u should have SS what that person said and post it here not flame him

but what is epic about it ,,, the flamer didn't get banned ,,, and the one who got flamed got chat ban XD its kinda trolololo

• Like 1

I don't need to defend myself but I wasn't there I was on the way there to test this guy and they harassed one and another in /s not in /p so when I was there I had no idea about what happened I saw and I acted, I don't how you can hate so much on me for that, I can't see everything and if I don't please make a topic like this.

Regards

StarCaller

PS. Hijax got the same punishment as the other guy.

Edited by StarCaller

http://i.gyazo.com/f2fe215339cee7eb85919cc325ff6b72.png

Just about fair :) This topic can now be locked and or removed. I hope this calms your moods.

Have a very nice day.

~Hijax

Edited by Hijax

dont you get it ? starcaller is so dumb he doesnt see anything he doesnt want to ... or the other way , he saw it but gm pals dont do shit against themselves cuz they are THE MIGHTY GM-S .. pathetic .......... How could a retard like Starcaller get GM ? holy shit

If you keep that tone of language, especially when directing it at server's staff, you will no longer be welcome to post on this forum.

Nobody forbids you to express your oppinion about something, but if you do it at least have the decency to treat others with respect even if you disagree with them.

Isn't complex language and the concept of society that separated us from the animals? Act like it!

I wouldnt mind being muted for a while, i take my punishment for the words i have said.

~Hijax

Thumbs up for maturity and respect!

If you keep that tone of language, especially when directing it at server's staff, you will no longer be welcome to post on this forum.

Nobody forbids you to express your oppinion about something, but if you do it at least have the decency to treat others with respect even if you disagree with them.

Isn't complex language and the concept of society that separated us from the animals? Act like it!

Thumbs up for maturity and respect!

Thanks, greatly apreciated that atleast you understand the situation.

understand a situation of flaming some1s sister(parents/family flame) ? what the hell is this ?

isn't that thing bannable ? or bcz he is a friend of GM he don't get bans ?

that's a true maturity I see

maybe one time I flame some1 and flame all his family then I say sorry ==> I am mature

Actually i would like to throw some coal on this fire.

As of current Dirty is a member of the guild Doomlight that Hijax has formed, the 30 minute chat mute that Hijax received was a mute intented as a defensive motivation against certain friendpolicy / gm power abuse claims.

During this short time that the threadstarter got his mute, about 6 other people got muted, though each and every one of them got a way more severe mute than Hijax did (even if it was for the same offense)

Even though the gm is prohibited to do whatever he wants ingame, certain friends of him still have a feeling of being almighty because they have a good relation with the chatmoderator.

My suggestion is to bring in a second more experienced gm to oversee certain cases, and i would also like to request a gm to be active on the english realms during times that dirty is sleeping (after 7pm) since it is at night that english chat reaches its bottom.

Dear Racu, i understand your frustration. But unlike the OP i have not taken any screen shots of the harrasments yelled at me, yet i know they have been sayd. I have received exacly the same punishment like OP, 30 minutes mute. Its about fair as both sides got same punishment.

You should think like this, why would i have said stuff like that to this person? If you would know me, or watch my live streams, you would know what kind of a person i am. A very KIND person. Who moste of the time, if not always is able to keep his head cool, and act & react on a calm and mature way over pretty much any situation. I have done 10 People premade BG's today, while on stream and while on Raidcall with 10 people. People that randomly joined the Event out of English chat and they can witness the kind of person i am.

I think it is sad that you '' have to throw coal on this fire'' as things are allready settled, i have got my punishment. The same punishment like OP. And you just keep heating this up.

~Sirencly Hijax