Ideea about Conquest Points

uraganuu

Hey there,

Can we have an option to xfer conquest points from one toon to the other as long as it's on the same account? I think it would be fun :D

+10000000 to this, that could be my most take choise just to finish gear my mage and even my monk, damn uru u just nailed it!!!

I will tell you my position with this.

My main is a mage and I play that character 10x more often then any other character on my account. It's full PvP gear and also bought the full PvE gear that you buy with conquest points. Right now, I have absolutely no use for Conquest Points and will surely lose them the next patch. My question is....why let them waste for nothing? I'm still working for those points, so nobody can say "oh look, you got free gear". What is the difference on what character I'm actually working on? I wanna play....demonlogy warlock, for example, and the class is so bugged I've only seen like 3-4 of them on the entire Fun realm, but I would LOVE to be able to gear it while I wait for the class to be fixed, wouldn't you?

Please, a developer or administrator could share his input here? Is this possible? Is this alot of work? Will this interfeer with game mechanics?

Thanks in advance ;-)

• 2 weeks later...