2) х100

3) О.Р.

4) [spoiler=Убили на арене их, позвали регать еще и тут понеслось=(]

http://s005.radikal.ru/i209/1407/d9/b8718ca6505c.jpg

http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1407/31/24b7847b4db9.jpg

- - - Добавлено - - -

[spoiler=Вот еще]

http://s020.radikal.ru/i715/1407/9c/2f3b979c95d2.png

U can also put in that report that Likemorphine mutes people all day for no reason. And abuses haste in arenas when he see he cant win. I was there and he wasnt even talking to you lol

And i never saw him talking about russians like u sayng lol

Abuse more GM power. Caityhotz and Jesüzz have 2.6 rating with like half tyrannical gear the only way u find to put them down is this. Some people think they are gods and then they do all the stuff to get skilled people out of their way like this nabs are tryng to do with reports. GG. L2p

U can also put in that report that Likemorphine mutes people all day for no reason. And abuses haste in arenas when he see he cant win. I was there and he wasnt even talking to you lol

And i never saw him talking about russians like u sayng lol

Abuse more GM power. Caityhotz and Jesüzz have 2.6 rating with like half tyrannical gear the only way u find to put them down is this. Some people think they are gods and then they do all the stuff to get skilled people out of their way like this nabs are tryng to do with reports. GG. L2p

BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30 days racist people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U just mad and you want to get them out of the game cause u know u and your friend cant beat them in arenas lol

new account ? create today? lol

BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30DAYS OUUUT!!!!!!!! RACIST PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yh new account since i was there with you guys in durotar and i saw everything i dont like when mods abuse their power like Likemorphine did to win arenas vs more then 1 comp since there was another player there speaking about it...
yh new account since i was there with you guys in durotar and i saw everything i dont like when mods abuse their power like Likemorphine did to win arenas vs more then 1 comp since there was another player there speaking about it...

talking bad about the staff? ok... :S

Not talking bad lol

Im just sayng everyone in durotar was sayng that he was abusing mod power and some comands duno what they mean about that. Plus u can search in this forum about reports against Likemorphine cause he is allways muting people for no reason.

Not talking bad lol

Im just sayng everyone in durotar was sayng that he was abusing mod power and some comands duno what they mean about that. Plus u can search in this forum about reports against Likemorphine cause he is allways muting people for no reason.

ok good night jesuzz o Caityhotz lol!!

- - - Добавлено - - -

Not talking bad lol

and btw chill.. maybe is just a mute or maybe a xd ban.. lolololol

lol im actually the dk that was there not sayng the name cause you will probably try to ban me to for racism, maybe i talked something bad about those mobs around nd you printed it. gn

yeah sure sure.. hahahahahaah !!!!!!!! cya dont cry,.