sad damage

nikifor96

i have 2.4k rating characters,dont tell me learn to play.just you are fuck noob who is happy to play with op characters and dont want gm to fix this,because it makes you happy,coz you cant play.just shut up and delete your comment

no,im not qq,and what is the easy thing to kill them when they can oneshot you?dont make us think that you are pro.I'm 100% sure that you are fuck noob who cant play and know only to speak,tell me ur nickname to see you.you can kill only noobs,but try to kill skilled dk or skilled warr.i oneshot some dk's and warrs but its impossible to kill someone who can play dk or warr(and these classes are a lot of bugged).now you will tell me that a stupid dk dealed 300k to my partner who is full geared and it's normal?kill yourself and stop answer on my thread,because you become annoying with the other stupid bitches who speak with memes.I speak to GM to fix the damage,not to you Edited by nikifor96

Well, i can say that im sure there is a something rly wrong whit the (damage formula, if is say like that), i just lvlup a dk on this realm, last night i make the last arena for my griev weap, and make the last bg for the trinket but i didnt buy it cus the low damage, any way, i have full geared pvp pve dk in fun, and guess what, whit this dk (x100) i do 150k unbufered from flask or food of st, only my spell, the enchant of dk, and the proc trinket, soo hell yea we dk on x100 are a lot powered, dont know about war cus im not in the move to play wars right now, and maybe the guys from the bg are still on starter gear, but im sure there other whit at least full honor gear, and 100k fly on all of then, i ended the bg top damage, we lose of course, ali side not shine on bgs but any way, i get what the creator wanna say whit this post, im rly happy cus at least i know i can 1shoot ppl that use hacks, bugs and all that shit, but rly sad about ppl who use the mecanics of the game and get rekt cus the insane damage. i compare my dk in this realm and the 1 from FUN,i do same TOP damage ( i mean big crits, not normal damage) and ppl, believe or not, its up to u, but here we are OP.

peac

i have now almost full honor gear, i missing rings, boots, and the trinket that u need to bind to use it (x100 dk)

Edited by frakerober

no,im not qq,and what is the easy thing to kill them when they can oneshot you?dont make us think that you are pro.I'm 100% sure that you are fuck noob who cant play and know only to speak,tell me ur nickname to see you.you can kill only noobs,but try to kill skilled dk or skilled warr.i oneshot some dk's and warrs but its impossible to kill someone who can play dk or warr(and these classes are a lot of bugged).now you will tell me that a stupid dk dealed 300k to my partner who is full geared and it's normal?kill yourself and stop answer on my thread,because you become annoying with the other stupid bitches who speak with memes.I speak to GM to fix the damage,not to you

On 100x my name is Pelicanx and in 10x Esko ...Oh now who is the idiot...kiddo

• Like 1

2.4k is nothing here, I just joined this server few days ago, already 2.6k.. just saying.

server is obv broken as fk but w/e i just deal with it, so shoud you and everyone else, qq and rage just make you look bad, doesnt help at all.

2,4k rate? :p I got that with ilvl 513 I think this server rate doesn't count :D

and yes rouge is bugged as hell... he can kill any1 with burst macro in 3sec and can attack while he is invisible ,,, what Is wrong with DK ?

• 9 months later...
On 100x my name is Pelicanx and in 10x Esko ...Oh now who is the idiot...kiddo

ye and you are bad :3 loosing as Rdruid + frostmage to my war. This pelicanx guy can only play with a bugged dk. Thats all what he can, he is just a random nothing you need to care about ;)

So let me get this straight, the dude rage jizzed a thread nagging about warriors and dk, and now he's insulting people who tell him to get better at the game (which is something he should do if he's up to 2.4 k and still bitches about warriors and dks). Can any moderator close this thread already ? I think the guy ran out of jizz.