Technical works / problems

Zeox

At the moment the Fun realm is available for login. To cross server he will connect automatically, with a daily restart at 09:00 GMT+3.

I would also like to note that realms are now loaded in the many times faster than before, for example the launch x100 now takes 4 minutes, instead of 15, and run the Fun 2 minutes instead of 6. It was made possible to the combination of optimizations from latest fixes and new hardware.

In control panel all functionality is available, with the exception of viewing some of the characters, in next few days we rewrite the Armory for the new version of the our web server and all will work properly again. Statistics on the site is available.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

We have noticed that there was instability of the network in our data center (delays, unavailability of servers, problems in the cross server), so it was decided to move our hardware to another location.

Today from 07:00 AM Moscow time, the hardware transfer has began. Now it is in the east part of France, we are moving to another department that is in the western part.

According to preliminary tests, the new Data Center has been more stable than our current one. It has no issues with packet losses and external resources. Besides, now the servers will work with each other through the "Vrack", i.e. They will work together in a separate network flow, which again, will improved the connection between the servers.

Previously, technical work has lasted until 21:00 PM Moscow time, about any further news we will notify you in this thread.

Thank you for your understanding. I apologize for the fact that I haven't informed anyone in advance. I wanted to do it yesterday, but I had a lot of work and I forgot about it.

Original post: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=176&page=22&p=1206087&viewfull=1#post1206087

• Like 1

• Administrators

The import process from x100 realm bases, has coming to an end, it is currently at 90%, we are planning to make server online in an hour and a half.

With xFun it's harder, because the database is bigger for 2.5 times (255 GB), and after 4 hours, only 74 GB has been uploaded. It will take at least 10 more hours from now, so xFun will be online by tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • Administrators

Currently the server is still unavailable. In fact, the problem is not so much in the DDOS attack, as in the actions of the data center.

They enabled their "protection", now all the traffic to our server goes through 3-4 screens, this system works very sadly and all the traffic that passes through these

screens can't be accepted by our server, and after 10-60 seconds it simply cuts off the connection.

That's why you can go into the game, but within a minute you will be disconnected

Unfortunately, we can not influence the situation, we expect the action from the data center. If such inactivity on their part continues, we will be forced to move all our servers to other place, but I will write about this, if necessary, a little later.

Thank you for understanding.

• Like 2

• Administrators

We've made some changes to the network part, at the moment the xFun is available and working in the normal mode.

We continue to monitor the situation, if suddenly the DDOS attack repeats - we will take action.

The servers in another data center has already been ordered, we don't want this situation to repeat itself, according to preliminary information, new servers will be located in the Netherlands, besides this, you should have better ping to it. I will publish more details later.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators
Today, the entire day our servers are under DDOS attack, with a capacity of 100 gigabits per second. The protection works, and we're working on it. There may be difficulties with entering the game. Thank you for understanding.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

The servers will be temporarily disabled for applying hotfixes, the estimated work time is 30-60 minutes. Thank you for understanding. I will update this message, as soon as servers will be available.

Updated: servers available.

Edited by Zeox
updated

• Administrators

In the next 30 minutes, the servers will be disabled to update the server core. The estimated work time is 10-30 minutes. I will report about the progress in this message.

Updated 05:46 - Servers disabled.

Updated 06:00 - PandaWoW x100 enabled. PandaWoW Fun and Cross are still in process.

Updated 06:07 - PandaWoW Fun and Cross are available. I'll watch the servers for some time, to be sure that they are stable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

In the next 30 minutes, the servers will be disabled to update the server core. The estimated work time is 10-30 minutes. I will report about the progress in this message.

Updated 01:50 - Servers disabled.

Updated 02:05 - All servers are updated and available.

• Administrators

Updated 02:28 - All servers are updated and available.

• Administrators

While we're updating server please install our launcher, because in the nearest future you won't be able to play without it: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=227817&p=1356857&viewfull=1#post1356857

Updated 02:49 - All servers are available. In the nearest future, an alert about installing the launcher will be displayed to everyone, a bit later we will disable it for those who already play with the launcher. Please, take seriously the installation of the launcher, since at one time you may simply not be able to connect without it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Updated 04:08 - PandaWoW x100 is available.

Updated 04:29 - PandaWoW Fun and and Cross are available.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dear players, at the moment we have issues with technical part of FUN server. We are working to resolve ongoing issues, but unfortunatelly at the current time we can not give an exact time of completion of works. We hope that realm will be available tomorrow.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Updated 03:04 - All realms are available.

• Administrators

Dear players, as we said earlier, soon our launcher will be needed to join the server. Right now you need it to join arenas and BGs.

Install our launcher via this link. If you have any issues with PandaWoW launcher and you can't join arenas or BGs, please read this topic:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=227817&p=1413315&viewfull=1#post1413315

Recommendations;

- Disable WoD models.

- Enable option "Always use 32-bit .exe files"

- Install these libraries: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=53840 (While installation choose x32 or x64 bit files depending on your operation system)

- Contact developers if you have any issues in this section: http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=250

Edited by Buka

• Administrators

Updated 03:13 - All realms are available.

• Administrators

Also all arena ratings will be resetted and new season will start: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=239059

Updated 04:51 - All realms are available.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Updated 15:54 - All servers are updated and available.