stormstrike no increasing crit chance

frooty

what about expertise? and hit rating does it actually work

Parry 24.59%

do u really think ur 3% working expertise will help :P

also someone said that his enh ffriend on retail with 3,5% hit never has dodge on for example hunter ...

its all just lies

first of all hit rating is for miss not dodge

expertise is for dodge

agility classes have like 15%(rogues 25%+) dodge maybe im wrong but 3.5% hit (expertise) rating does not counter 15% dodge or 25% parry chance(str classes)

Edited by xemej
I hope you are capable of understanding in which context I did say that.

Actually the context is correct. Haven't you seen the many good testers this server has that said enha damage in 5.4.2 was totally blizzlike? yet SS debuff didn't work, and who knows how many bugs there are still.

I will say that I don't mind a bugged Eb doing 180k dmg when all our other hardest hitting abilities are 70% of the time dodged or parried. Gave up with this server.

Actually the context is correct. Haven't you seen the many good testers this server has that said enha damage in 5.4.2 was totally blizzlike? yet SS debuff didn't work, and who knows how many bugs there are still.

I will say that I don't mind a bugged Eb doing 180k dmg when all our other hardest hitting abilities are 70% of the time dodged or parried. Gave up with this server.

Oh you don't really get it do you

"Works perfectly in 5.4.8" was related to Stormstrike crit debuff. Period.

works perfectly in 5.4.8, but enhancement elemental blast hits 180-280k o.0. Chaos bolt hits 40-80k... logic not found

you're right. Eb hits way more than it should, but until parry, dodge, expertise and hit ratings are fixed there isn't any problem. With the new scaling from Prideful gear we won't land a SS, a LL or a SB. So it will kinda balance out things.

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't shutted me up. I simply ignored you. Don't bother asking me. I won't answer.

Ya because simply you can't. The screenshot speaks for all the bullshit you wrote. I must say I respect at least that, because I was expecting you to maybe claim I was using photoshop or some sh*t like that.

• 4 months later...