Need your help to choose a class

Lektzz

Hello guys.

I'm one of those guys who have a main (my mage) but like to play every single class in the game and I know it's retard...

So, I want to ask you guys, what class to play now (to master that one) I just like the PvP, so I want a class which is good in duels and bgs.

I don't like Warriors or paladins, just that but now I cann't decide, which one is good for you and why?

Help me please :o

Best regards.

It depends on your playstyle. If you like the mage and like the ranged dps then roll another rdps (warlock, hunter,etc). If you dont like warriors or paladins I would assume you dont like melee classes so dont waste your time with them. If youre not really sure you can try a druid and have the best of all worlds, rdps, melee, tank, and healz. Same goes for the monk and shaman can be rdps, melee, or healz... Try the instant 90 server and try them before you invest your time on 10x or 100x...

i know how u feel i play every class in the game too so it's not a retarded thing to do

if are looking for a fun class i would recommend you to try shadow priest very dominant in battlegrounds good in arenas having a bit of trouble in duels but its ok u will get used with it and its a very fun and enjoyable class to play

Any class is gonna be bad if you're bad at it, and any class is gonna be enjoyable/good if you're good at it. I main Hunter, I don't really know what you mean by "it's bugged". If you're not good at Hunter and go against another one that's even semi better than you, you'll get stomped. Same with any class.

TL;DR Any class is good with skill. Play which one fits you and stick with it.

I think there was a bugged glyph that made survival hunters weaker, can't remember exactly but I think it was the glyph that removes the DoTs from the target when you Scatter Shot them. No ideea if that's fixed now, but apart from that there is no problem with the hunter class whatsoever.

I think there was a bugged glyph that made survival hunters weaker, can't remember exactly but I think it was the glyph that removes the DoTs from the target when you Scatter Shot them. No ideea if that's fixed now, but apart from that there is no problem with the hunter class whatsoever.

Can you give me a name of an official tester please ? Wanna ask something about a spell's formula and advice to how test if it's bugged.