[ IMPORTANT ] Huge list of PandaWoW Fun ideas to improve the server.

Subhunterx

this server will loose most on the fun server popularity when m0lt3n wow and arena tournament comes out since there are no fixes for PVP here or even an english server..

Good luck loosing half your popularity, unless you start actually doing something

this server will loose most on the fun server popularity when m0lt3n wow and arena tournament comes out since there are no fixes for PVP here or even an english server..

Good luck loosing half your popularity, unless you start actually doing something

this is very true , very very true , both of those servers have 10x bigger developer team and will outmatch pandawow very soon , pandawow has to step up and these ideas are one way to do it

- - - Updated - - -

I like these ideas and I would recommend a Transmog Set Vendor for Fun because a lot of old content does not work and we simply can't get some awesome transmogs.

this will never happen because of the sheer greed of the admin staff , you can only buy transmog on pandawow.... not farm it / get it for free

For PvP, this servers never better PandaWoW, because we have 2 years development, and they are just starting out.

I don't see the point in in moveing I'm sorry for saing this name like this but "#]!{¤$" is very new to MoP and PandaWoW has a 2 years bihind them and about the English realm I don't really care it's not like the Russians are bad or offensive, so I can't see why you want a separate realm for international players. I been playing/working for many projects that have been in MoP and this project is the most developed project out there. Here are some bugs yes but I'm sorry to tell you "#]!{¤$" will have even more bugs.

GO PANDAWOW! :clapping:

Waiting for the custom patches :3

Edited by StarCaller

m ol ten isnt gonna be that bugged.Even the few bugs will get fixed fast. :) + i wont have to worry about being banned for "RACISM" LOL "I understand russian you retards" BOOM BAN FOR RACISm such sick wow

And arena tournament will have better pvp in the first day of the release rofl.

m ol ten isnt gonna be that bugged.Even the few bugs will get fixed fast. :) + i wont have to worry about being banned for "RACISM" LOL "I understand russian you retards" BOOM BAN FOR RACISm such sick wow

And arena tournament will have better pvp in the first day of the release rofl.

Why stick around here then? Since those other servers are so magically better, why bother posting on the pandawow forum? Why play here at all?

You get punished here for being a racist, for being a douchebag in general....and you find this laughable? Maybe we'll also laugh in your face the next time you meet a nice racist guy with 8 spam bots all flooding you with racist remarks. Would you still find it stupid if we banned him? Of course not. Logic seems to always go around your way ;-)

Why stick around here then? Since those other servers are so magically better, why bother posting on the pandawow forum? Why play here at all?

You get punished here for being a racist, for being a douchebag in general....and you find this laughable? Maybe we'll also laugh in your face the next time you meet a nice racist guy with 8 spam bots all flooding you with racist remarks. Would you still find it stupid if we banned him? Of course not. Logic seems to always go around your way ;-)

99% of the people who dont have the feelings of a 10 year old girl dont get offended by racism , i dont report racist comments because im offneded , but because i want to see them log another account and rage in world chat

99% of the people who dont have the feelings of a 10 year old girl dont get offended by racism , i dont report racist comments because im offneded , but because i want to see them log another account and rage in world chat

But some do, and we created the rules for them. Respect them or get the hammer :)

Some already imlemented changes on Fun(last weeks):

- Added new PvE 566 ilvl items gear in game and control panel.

- Added new free mounts and mount buy honor in game, and add actual mounts in control panel(soon added more new mounts in game).

- Now mounts from Fun realm not share to another realms, it's possible to enable panthers on Fun and added more new mounts.

Planned implemented on this week:

- Instant apply glyphs/enchants.

- Item stack(50) for reagens, eat and etc.

- Custom NPC: Teleporter, Pet Trainer, Morph NPC.

In next month:

- Arena spectator, Arena 1x1.

• Like 2