So you write here with the purpose of schooling us about how to test things, and then you write a complete BS as above? Sorry man, but you lost all the reliability you may had.

As for Unleash Flame, jesus even rocks know that Lava Lash isn't a spell, thus is not affected.

Then you can't test a spell/ability damage with a single hit, for obvious reasons. You must test it for like 5 min or more on a dummy, then have an addon like I have to calculate the average damage of normal hits ((max hit + min hit)/2.

If you want to correct other people testing, please be at least sure that you know how to actually test things out.

If you even remotely payed attention to your shaman and actually tested stuff instead of just complaining you would know that, at least on this server, Unleash Elements is consumed by and increases Lava Lash's damage.

I've suspected it being a bug as well but I don't really care. It's a fact, though.

Anyways.. even if you take out the 30% damage increase from UE and don't use it at all for Lava Lash, pretending that it's not bugged... it really changes nothing. I'm as reliable as ever ;) Peace!

And like I already said, if you go to Deadmines and get some low level one-handers you really don't need to test for 5 minutes and get the averages from an addon as your offhand's damage is 6600 - 6605 or something. But of course you wouldn't know that. I did never expect any different from you.

Edited by kaibakor2012
If you even remotely payed attention to your shaman and actually tested stuff instead of just complaining you would know that, at least on this server, Unleash Elements is consumed by and increases Lava Lash's damage.

I've suspected it being a bug as well but I don't really care. It's a fact, though.

OOOOK, jesus you guys are stubbooorn.

read here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1965623444

or more recent:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14928983532

Edited by JohnnyPoozang
Ok, I will try to say this again in a more direct way:

Unleash Elements increases Lava Lash's damage ON THIS SERVER.

Get it now?

Yes it does but it shouldn't as it never worked like this in retail.This spell was working the same in cata and panda.i suggest you to download Dr damage addon it shows expeted damage and coficients etc.

Yes it does but it shouldn't as it never worked like this in retail.This spell was working the same in cata and panda.i suggest you to download Dr damage addon it shows expeted damage and coficients etc.

are you sure? on which server are you playing on? the buff is consumed or not? In the FUN server it isn't bugged.