SUGGESTION!

Lanstus

I didn't know where to post suggestions so I posted it here.

I think it would be very nice if for first 3 days each month vote rewards to be doubled. For example: On 1st, 2nd and 3rd of each month instead of every vote site to award 2 bonuses it'd award 4 instead BUT for a 3 days period only. At 3rd day when clock hits midnight this would end, and vote awards would continue as before 2 bonuses from each site. Personally I think this would make more players to vote since they're recieving more bonuses and would get their desired items faster.

idk whats with the 3 day logic , but this should be implimented for the whole 30 days , 10 vote points a day when a shitty mount costs 250 is not worth anyones time, i stopped voting very very long time ago because it was not worth my time / or i forgot and didnt really bother

up the voting rewards , good suggestion

• Like 1

idk whats with the 3 day logic , but this should be implimented for the whole 30 days , 10 vote points a day when a shitty mount costs 250 is not worth anyones time, i stopped voting very very long time ago because it was not worth my time / or i forgot and didnt really bother

up the voting rewards , good suggestion

I don't think they should increase it it's good the way it is. And it's x10 better than servers that has DP and half the things you can't buy with VP.