Arena 1v1 question to Juster

Lektzz

Hello.

This message is to Juster.

As you said here:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=94760&page=4&p=697393#post697393

In next month:

- Arena spectator, Arena 1x1.

I want to ask you if the arenas 1v1 will give conquest points, I think it'll be a good idea since some players (me too) don't found a stable partner for arenas.

Waiting for your answer :bye:

So we can go 1vs3 after this? That would be amazing!

People are already dual logging alts so they can do 1vs2 arenas, something like this would be very welcome.

Thanks, Juster!

As he ment is that people can solo que and get put with random players to compete for 3v3

1v1 capping would give really good players the chance to shine , in the current state of the game , finding a good player to cap 3.5k conquest points with without losing more than 10 games is impossible task , if this was a different server id say no to 1v1 giving conquest points , but seeing how pandawow lacks good or talented players it would give the few good players the chance to cap by themselves without getting humiliated/losing rating just because your partner doesnt know what hes doing (which happens very often) , other servers already have this and its the most welcome feature ever , theres barely anyone doing 3v3s , and players on retail cap by doing rated battlegrounds , which are also dead on this server , 2v2 is all about comps and if your class is a frost dk or a ret paladin , finding a fitting partner for you can be very hard , even if 1v1's only gave 100 conquest points per win , it would be insanely helpful , now some people can say "but noone will do 2v2 if you can cap just by doing 1v1s" , 2v2 rating will still increase your overall cap , that means people will actually try and do well in 2v2's since 99% of the time they would go for rating , 1v1 rating shouldnt increase anything , so players with high 2v2 rating = higher cap , higher cap = more gear , theres your solution to everything