[ IMPORTANT ] Priority of fixes / additional info

Subhunterx

(DISCLAIMER: i play this server since very early 5.0 (all classes except dk/ret) which is almost 2 years now , i know how things were , are , and probably going to be , so dont try to correct me or prove me wrong since i know more about this server than the majority of you)

so i see pandawow has started massively fixing spells and talents , which is really good , but i feel like the way they are doing it is incorrect

the top priority that breaks pvp the most and pisses most of the real PVPers off is damage/healing imbalance

im not talking about people who play this game 1-2 days a week and dont know shit , im talking about people who pvp 10+ hours a day and actually care about the game , so please comment accordingly ,

ive played retail all the way from 4.3.4 PREPATCH mop BETA and damage was the biggest issue in every patch , blizzard succesfully balanced the damage of certain classes out and made the game playable,

the current state of pandawow is highly unplayable and damage fixes should be #1 priority over ANYTHING , as thats the thing that breaks the game the most , who cares if your spell doesnt work if another class 1 shots you in the process of casting it,

i wanna point a few things out that need to be fixed (and shouldve been fixed a LONG time ago) asap

mw monk healing = are mw monks even affected by battle fatigue? current state of the game = mw monk/warrior is the ultimate unbeatable comp , you can be 2 absolutely clueless skillless and brainless players and still get to very high rating just because your classes are totally broken to shit , im not saying they should be absolutely shit , since they are really good on retail , but if a monk can top 500k hp in 1 spellcast , something is wrong , this game should be rewarding you for successfully CC-chaining a healer and therefore you should land kills , right now the game rewards you for being brainless and playing healer/dps , since double dps has to play flawlessly to beat a shit healer/dps , while a really good healer/dps cant ever lose to anything (if they arent bug abusing ofcourse) , this is 10/10 priority , anyone whos got the IQ of a human being instantly notices theres something wrong with MW monks , as i stated before i played retail all the way from 4.3.4 beta prepatch to 5.4.8 and mw monks were never a trouble , every time i ask somebody why is "this" or "that" not fixed , i get a response "this is not retail" or something similar ,

if this isnt retail , then start buffing and nerfing classes to balance things out

just to prove that im not siding with anyone , ill post my main class here aswell that i enjoy playing alot and would love if it was OP as shit , but for the sake of the server ,

fix shadow priests 4 set PVE bonus , ive never seen anything so gamebreaking and shadow priest damage is just dumb , its nothing compared to ele shamans/locks and its the most unbelievable thing ive ever seen on any private server

my shadowpriest hits 200k-300k mindblasts with cds (and im not talking about kotmogu bg or berserking buff) and although i enjoy top damage in every bg , things should not be this way

frost mage damage - this makes me facepalm every time i hear the word "pandawow" frost mage has been shit for 3 patches straight and seeing how NOBODY plays frost , LITERALLY nobody , im just sad that a class that should be tier 1 is tier 2-3 at best , WHY DOES ICELANCE DO 50K DAMAGE WITH CDS? a grievous geared frostmage with proc trinket up and on use trinket can do 60k icelances TOPS , on retail full prideful mages ( i know its 1 season higher , but the damage shouldnt be fucking doubled) do 100k - 120K icelances with cds and procs , why do icelances do so fucking shit damage ? im not asking you to fix icicles which shouldve been fixed very long time ago (its the only class that has mastery absolutely broken , and nobody seems to care) , arcane mage icelances do 100-200k without cds and frost which is all about icelances does 50k? im super disappointed with this (seeing how arena-tournament fixed frost mage on the first day of their server launch) this shouldve been fixed 2 patches ago .

rogue eviscerate damage - i play rogue for 5 years on and off and i have shado pan trinket on my current pandawow rogue , to my suprise with full cds i can do 300k eviscerates on leather/cloth players , how is this balanced at all? once again , a class that i love playing and would love if it stayed OP , i just want more server balancing over op as fuck classes , currently im running 110-120% mastery on my rogue and i can literally global somebody if they dont have a damage reduction/immunity on them (monks/warriors mainly), rogue is supposed to be teir 1-2 class , but right now rogues are god tier along with warriors and shadow priests

this report is not about bugs at all , this is about damage and healing scaling , which is completely off on pandawow and its making the game absolute shit for new players and for old players aswell , why do you think theres 800000 warriors online and when was the last time you saw a frost mage? or a very high rated frost mage (except bestworldx who plays with a resto druid)

if the developers actually played the game themselves for a day or 2 , queued a bg or a 2k + mmr arena , they would instantly open their eyes and realise how bad the damage scaling is,

continue with fixing bugs and glyphs , but please for the love of god , make a character yourself and play the game for a week or 2 , and scale the damage/healing correctly , thats the easiest thing to do ever, you change some numbers in ur database and woalah your server is 10x more balanced , think about it.