WoD models FIX for all other versions than ruRU

First of all... Please DON'T CLOSE THREADS immediately if you don't know how to help, please!

I found solution to this problem with error "Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network connection" Error: (Blizzard MPQs)

When you download FULL CLIENT from Panda WoW you have only ruRU Data files, soo if you change config to enGB or something else you still dont have these files, that is why you cant launch PandaWoW32-Models.exe/PandaWoW64-Models.exe because its not full downloaded, and this models works only on non-streaming client.

To FIX it create folder in Data called enGB and to this folder download all these files:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86702979/Data/enGB.html

If you have different version you have to check this and download different language files:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86702979/Data/_index.html

AND DONT FORGET TO CHANGE

SET locale "enGB"

SET installLocale "enGB"

SET realmlist "logon.pandawow.ru"

My nick in game realm x10 : Ilum You can thank me there :) And thats how my character looks :blush:: There still are some problems soo shoulders are little rotated but they will fix it soon.

http://www.iv.pl/images/67773361797227457009_thumb.jpg

There is where i found solution, its from different server that is why i set it as spoiler. ONLY FOR ADMINISTRATION USE.

Edited by michalswb
  • Like 4
thanks dude im downloading them now :) hope undead models work

tried-doesnt work for me.I can run wow but all my settings are reset and no model changes

I just thought maybe because you deleted Config.exe ?

Edited by michalswb
maybe something else
Do you have any idea how to setup models for client that is not downloaded from PandaWoW site (I just used PTR files) or it's not possible and I have to re-download the game, which I don't really wanna do. And can you tell me which models work. Thank You in advance.
Ok so I deleted my PandaWoW I downloaded with launcher during 5.4.2 and downloaded 5.4.8 via torrent, currently I'm setting up enGB downloading those files, and if I'm right those 3 files from "WoD_Models" are "wow-update-ruRU-17327-MPQ" now I didn't completly understand but I think I have to rename it to "wow-update-enGB-17327-MPQ" and place it in enGB folder. Correct me if I'm wrong cuz I'm not rly sure bout this.
you have to rename "wow-update-ruRU-17327-MPQ" into "wow-update-enGB-17327-MPQ" after you put it into enGB folder, do this with all remaining MPQ files you got in WoD_Models folder and it should work.

Gonna try , I didnt even see in that Matukas Link's list the ''17327'' Interesting.

You are right, most probably because I have listed only the most basic mpq files. With the WoD change it can vary (even with the basic client). But the point of the guide was to teach you how to download any mpq file you need :) if you are getting the streaming error, feel free to add me on skype, so I can provide further help :) at least I'll try to
You are right, most probably because I have listed only the most basic mpq files. With the WoD change it can vary (even with the basic client). But the point of the guide was to teach you how to download any mpq file you need :) if you are getting the streaming error, feel free to add me on skype, so I can provide further help :) at least I'll try to

Yep , even after adding some other data it still says the same shite. Messed Data so badly that cant stream now Normal version :D Contact you on skype ? Would be Great! Atm there's such program which shares pc screens , but yeah I guess we can't do that one ;d :-;

@timex100, You're welcome :)

@angelovskam, I had same problem. What I did is deleted my current pandawow folder and re-downloaded game again from PandaWoW's torrent, then I did what's explained on this topic including file renaming I posted and I had it working. NOTE: I only deleted my current PandaWoW folder because I do not have enough space on my HDD if you do then it's your choice will you delete it or not.

Edited by Lanstus