3vs3 Tournament

ChivNPJSA

Hello Juster and PandaWoW Community.

Since the Challange Mode Sets has been viable, and it costs 800 each (which is pretty expensive) i'd ask if it is able to make a little Tournament with 10 Teams, 3 best off.

The winners would get their Challange Mode Set for the Class they're playing on the Tournament.

PandaWoW is still in progress but that doesnt means it isnt able to Host a Tournament.

It sounds fair against all other people, so everyone can be able to sign up for the Tournament.

I also request Players with a 2200+ Achievment Only, so no randoms will be able to join and abuse trough the Tournament.

If anyone has any Tipps how to make this idea better and make it come to reality Just let us know here.

• Like 3

I dont think anyone wants to wait 2,5 month. It's just a Idea to get more people to PandaWoW too. Since people keep joining and leaving, i think this would be a good compensation.

There are also lot of good PvP players on PandaWoW too from Retail with 2500+ Arena xp. Doing Arena everyday vs teams that are bugged is pretty annoying too.

If there is some problems with hosting it because of PC etc. im sure a few people would be ready to help. I've 5 Friends that would help from their PC.

As I said it is just an idea, it's Juster decision (or who ever has the right to decide this) to make this come true.

And please be so kind and dont close this thread.

• Like 1

Guys, cheer up, the server is having a nice publicity boost very soon wich will increase the numbers on our beloved realms by quite a bit. Let's be patient and let our developers improve our gaming experience through their hard work.

As for the ideea in the initial post, I greatly support the ideea. This will have a 2-way effect: a)It would motivate our players and boost their competitive spirit, while still offering them quite a hefty reward. 800 bonuses is pretty big :D | b)Initiating and keeping such tournaments active is a GREAT publicity stunt, especially with a new wave of publicity already coming in.

/Cas

• Like 2

We plan to make MoP PvP Tournament this winter(at a special realm), with the prize money, but still need a work on the PvP content and implemented some custom patches for that(like arena spectator).

nice. may i ask you to ban some arena comps? like LSD & LSD2?

- - - Updated - - -

for the tournament of course.

For the tournament of course, will be have some restrictions for teams.

thank god! LSD = lock / ele sham / resto druid. its so dumb

LSD2 = aff lock / resto sham / balance druid. this is extremely annoying and frustrating to fight. mainly cause of the spread pressure, insane offensive & defensive cooldowns etc...

LSD2 = aff lock / resto sham / balance druid. this is extremely annoying and frustrating to fight. mainly cause of the spread pressure, insane offensive & defensive cooldowns etc...

Do not worry, we have extensive experience in various tournaments, some guys from our staff participated in organizing such pvp tournaments on AT and Wowcircle.

• Like 1

Do not worry, we have extensive experience in various tournaments, some guys from our staff participated in organizing such pvp tournaments on AT and Wowcircle.

I would like to mention the god combo (kinda) - Mage &rogue&druid. It's really annoying , each of them got stuns escapes tons of them..and that druid symbiosis , ridicilous :d but , oh well..

Edited by Arevon

LOL, just dont play this game. It will solve all your problems. And dont talk nonsense.

Restrictions will be only for double heal and tripple damagers teams.

LOL, just dont play this game. It will solve all your problems. And dont talk nonsense.

Restrictions will be only for double heal and tripple damagers teams.

I'm talking nonsense? You're a russian, you have no right to talk. Ask every damn high rated team on retail what they think of LSD & LSD2. I bet you play scummy shit yourself. Oh wait, you do. Monk / DK hero. LSD & LSD2 was even banned from some tournaments cause it was so strong.

Get out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to mention the god combo (kinda) - Mage &rogue&druid. It's really annoying , each of them got stuns escapes tons of them..and that druid symbiosis , ridicilous :d but , oh well..

Nothing is called "God combo".

You probably mean God comp.

God comp = Frost Mage / Shadow Priest / Resto Druid (shatterplay is the same, just with a Resto Sham instead)

Mage, Rogue & Druid = RMD. A stronger combo is WMD (with a Warrior).

1 point another point of view here , there are many other players without 2200 achievement who just started to play on the sv and they really know to play, its good to make sure that not only 10 teams are welcome to the event. its a tournament but there are many others players who want to join. And why to be LSD2 banned, if you're skilled you can beat that.

A rating requirement is a huge mistake.

There are VERY skilled players out there who hate arenas, you never saw them arenas and yet they exist and have the right to participate in this competition. Myself included :) I mean, I could farm to 2.2k or 2.4k or 2.7k and enter, but that won't make me skilled. It could mean I got carried, or got very lucky facing weaker enemies. Come on, guys, this should be a fun competition, not something for 50 players only, the so called "elite".