3vs3 Tournament

ChivNPJSA

A rating requirement is a huge mistake.

There are VERY skilled players out there who hate arenas, you never saw them arenas and yet they exist and have the right to participate in this competition. Myself included :) I mean, I could farm to 2.2k or 2.4k or 2.7k and enter, but that won't make me skilled. It could mean I got carried, or got very lucky facing weaker enemies. Come on, guys, this should be a fun competition, not something for 50 players only, the so called "elite".

True, although, before someone say that they can get X rating, they should probably get it first xD. You can't get carried in high rated arenas. Well, probably on here cause of bugged classes, but you get my point. Shouldn't have to have X rating to participate, let people have fun with just participating. If you're good, the top 10 teams will fight in the end.

It's a win win for all. I can also probably stream the event, but before they even open the tournament, they need to do far more important bug fixes. :P

Rating is very easily farmed in here, with all the MMR exploits. Fully geared, 2.7k players fighting in the 1.5k bracket. I met Dotcompx in the 1.4k rating and he's the current R1 SP, lol, rated 2.8k. You can do MW+resto druid and NOBODY will be able to kill you, they will just quit, giving you a free win. Point is, if you want to, you can get from 0 to 3k in days, provided you have the patience to do 50x more arenas then normal.

I don't think there should be limits imposed for the comps that sign in.

Rating is very easily farmed in here, with all the MMR exploits. Fully geared, 2.7k players fighting in the 1.5k bracket. I met Dotcompx in the 1.4k rating and he's the current R1 SP, lol, rated 2.8k. You can do MW+resto druid and NOBODY will be able to kill you, they will just quit, giving you a free win. Point is, if you want to, you can get from 0 to 3k in days, provided you have the patience to do 50x more arenas then normal.

I don't think there should be limits imposed for the comps that sign in.

If you're 2.7 k fighting 1.5k, you get 1 rating per game, lol. Doubt anyone does that. You think it's just to win win and win. You're right, you can fight low shitty teams, but as you said, people who don't even do arenas can be good. If you lose to a low rated team, you lose 20 - 30 rating. While if you win against that team, you only get 1 rating. Means you have to win 20 times in a row to get the rating you lost from one game.

I'm talking nonsense? You're a russian, you have no right to talk. Ask every damn high rated team on retail what they think of LSD & LSD2. I bet you play scummy shit yourself. Oh wait, you do. Monk / DK hero. LSD & LSD2 was even banned from some tournaments cause it was so strong.

Get out of here.

Seriously? Can you read this: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=5043

and this: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=103880

Edited by matrixjke

ROFL you guys banned repitch wtf? Are you fucking serious.... All he said was that LSD and LSD2 were really f**king retarded comp. I mean if ban someone just because you wanna abuse an overpowered comp something is very wrong with you. I agree with repitch that you should ban LSD and LSD2 and actually go with comps that you need skill in. I mean you can just take a random ele sham and just win every game. And in LSD2 you can just take a random shaman and win every game. Melancholiax just because you play sham and can abuse this shitty comp doesn't mean we have to let it slide. you can play KFC or TSG or something else just because you're a shaman doesn't mean you have to play LSD2. I'm saying banning repitchx for speaking his mind is extremely stupid and I'm really disappointed in the staff banning for personal reasons. (Just because repitch said ''you are russians you have no right to talk'') Banning 30d because of that is extremely childish atleast try to investigate what he meant by that before banning for 30days. I want you guys to ban LSD and LSD2 from this tournament if it happens and I hope you understand the dissapointment many players will have with these overpowered comps just ruining the tournament. Props to juster for (Maybe banning these comps) I'm done and I'm really dissapointed with the staff member who banned repitch for 30days. 1 week would have been fine but 1 month...Really?

• 3 weeks later...

Banning lsd2 is like banning boomys . cause its the most viable comp for boomies .the fact that lsd and lsd2 are op is cause blizzard made them so in mop . like if a lsd beats another skilled comp its because they played perfectly their comp no matter how op it is . so you cant just call them bad just because their comp is op . im struggling myself beating lsd,lsd2 but it is how it is .if you dont like it go play wotlk or cata . if you play for example thug cleave and you think you cant beat lsd you are wrong . therefore why restricting a boomie or a lock play something they dont like ? . you just have to adapt to their playstyle . thats the beauty of 3s . thats my opinion .

P.S. I am saying all that supposing there are no buggs involved . And if lsd,lsd2 are bugged do not tell me other comps are not .