Xmas is Coming!

StarCaller

Hello everyone on PandaWow!

As you all know Xmas(so 2010 btw xD) is coming up soon!

So I will have another give away!

This time we will do mounts again!

Here is what you need to do to receive a mount:

Type the name of the character:

The realm you are playing on:

What mount you would like:

And the reason why you would like to have it:

I will start with 3 mounts but if we get more people I will increase the amount of mounts!

(Remember to have a good reason!)

Good luck too all!

Regards,

StarCaller

Edited by StarCaller
  • Like 5

Name: Repitchx

Realm: Fun Realm

Mount: Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger - http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=33225/reins-of-the-swift-spectral-tiger

Reason: Main reason why I'd like to get a mount is because I don't have enough points to buy mounts. I don't have so much money IRL. The way I got points before was through selling characters. I really like the mount as well. It's unique to have on here, cause you can't get it anymore! :)

• Like 1

Name: Krayon

Realm: Fun Realm

Mount: http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=69226

Reason: I was a good undead this year (I only got banned like 3-4 times); I reported many bugs; trolled a few people; slaughtered thousands of alliances;

So if you are out there Horde Santa, know that I believe in you and I hope I made you proud this year!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z9zfds5kwj8/UNjTfKg6DhI/AAAAAAAAC44/PYdRJzBrYw0/s1600/wowa5830E6ouAN203.jpg

Edited by dotadoom
  • Like 3

name: Ophidian

mount: Sky Golem

play: Fun

the reason i would like this mount is because i am only 15 and i can't donate to get bonuses, i help out alot and im a nice guy. i have allways wanted this mount but i cant afford it. Just to top it off my nephew died of cancer :(, getting this mount will cheer me up, if you get me this i will love you forever! thankyou hope i win

Edited by alex240299
  • Like 1

Type the name of the character: Static

The realm you are playing on: xFun

What mount you would like: Skygolem

And the reason why you would like to have it: Its the best mount in the game in my opinion. I've always loved engineering, currently second year of it :D. And this mount goes along well with it

Hopefully i can get this mount

Thanks

• Like 1

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Character's name:[/TD]

[TD]Принцессазла (the only character I play)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Realm:[/TD]

[TD]PandaWoW-FUN[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mount:[/TD]

[TD]http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=45801[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Reason:[/TD]

[TD]

(Remember to have a good reason!)

I don't have a good reason, I have an evil one, and it's to get a mount for a gift :з It's my favorite, and it's the only one I want. I really don't like lying and making stuff up, so I will not invent any good reasons, I just want it and that's all.

Added!

And I also wanted to add that it turns out to be (if it has place to...) my best and I guess almost my only gift this Xmas (have been a bad girl in real life :c). Best gift from Technical Support and Moderator maybe is really a good reason, and it's so cute *0*[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by Princess оf Evil
Added a reason.

Character Name - Crohnsa

Realm - x100

Mount - Heart of Aspects

Reason - I love that mount, but I can't waste any bonuses on a mount... I did it twice and I regret it somehow. I love shiny mounts and this would be a perfect one for my collection...

• Like 1

Type the name of the character: Altezia

The realm you are playing on: X100

What mount you would like: Swift Zulian Tiger - http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=19902/swift-zulian-tiger

And the reason why you would like to have it: It's one of my favorite mounts of all times, one that is sadly unavailable ingame without using bonuses, which I'd however rather spend to finish my Prideful Gear for now.

• Like 1

Type the name of the character: Troux

The realm you are playing on: x100

What mount you would like: Hearthsteed

And the reason why you would like to have it: Well i just started on this game and i am about to buy bonuses but unfortunatelly i can only buy a limited amount and i have other plans for it

i would really like it because it simply looks majestic and i have always loved this mount and wished for it ^.^