Alter Time bug (Dispel part)

Repitch

Spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=108978/alter-time

Issue: If you Dispel Alter Time, he still goes back in time.

What should happen: If the opponent dispels it, the Mage shouldn't go back in time. He should just lose his buff

Example: Mage pops Alter Time on 100% HP. My Warlock gets him to 20% HP during Alter Time. I Purge Alter Time off before he goes back in time, that means he should NOT be effected by Alter Time at all. Like, he should still be at 20% HP after I dispel him.

I suck at explaining, but if you have questions, just comment and I'll reply. :)

Realm: Fun Realm

Date: 15.12.14

Priority: 10/10. Rshams & Priests are always going for offensive/defensive dispels. This bug pretty much helps the opponent.

But that way mages will start losing... it's not fair!

Mages > all

if you lose to mage, you are a noob; but if you kill a mage you are most likely a hacker or you got lucky because they had cds (extremely rare condition that's been documented in history)

So.. first you took their double blink and now you want to make alter time dispellable? what's next, fix their damage or even the whole class?

Mages > all

if you lose to mage, you are a noob; but if you kill a mage you are most likely a hacker or you got lucky because they had cds (extremely rare condition that's been documented in history)

So.. first you took their double blink and now you want to make alter time dispellable? what's next, fix their damage or even the whole class?

It's not about what I want, it's about how the game should be working. I can dispel it, but it helps the opponent team. No point going for offensive dispels when I actually just help the Mage to get his HP back up..

Mages > all

so you're saying putins with stampede deserve it since they cant play there class?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...