Can someone explain what's up with the damage?

bloodknight2012

So let's say I play on my full Tyrannical enhance shammy. If I'm fighting another full Tyrannical player he'll have about 400k hp and I can basically one-shot him with Elemental Blast -> Stormstrike -> Ascendance -> Stormblast. If I'm fighting a full Prideful person, though.. even though there is only base resilience in 5.4.8 and there's none on items.. doing the exact same thing on him I would expect to leave him at at least 200k... He barely takes any damage though...

On the other hand... I duel a full Prideful hunter, and he kills me in literally 1 second... Chimera Shot into Kill Shot and I'm dead... That's literally 400k damage in one second... I'm almost certain that if he's fighting another full Prideful person he won't do 400k damage in one second to him...

So I thought that there was only base resilience (80%)... What's wrong with this server exactly that lower geared people take more damage than higher geared ppl and vice versa?

Not sure if you're sarcastic or not... I'm not even talking about arenas... I'm talking about WPvP, duels, BGs, everything... I understand that Prideful people are 60 item levels above me... But I still don't understand how they do 400k damage to me in 1 second.. If resilience was bound to items I would understand but clearly it's not... I should take 80% less damage like everyone else.. The only things that should make me squishier is the lower hp pool and lower armor which is negligible anyways.

Not sure if you're sarcastic or not... I'm not even talking about arenas... I'm talking about WPvP, duels, BGs, everything... I understand that Prideful people are 60 item levels above me... But I still don't understand how they do 400k damage to me in 1 second.. If resilience was bound to items I would understand but clearly it's not... I should take 80% less damage like everyone else.. The only things that should make me squishier is the lower hp pool and lower armor which is negligible anyways.

No i am not sarcastic i undestand what are you talking about.

well most skilled players either pop defs or smth so they take less dmg

and hp does matter in these occations(lol if u see any1 pride geared on fun)

Yeah i am looking at warior 750k and i am like how much 2handers do you have and when see that he is arms am just mindblow.