New season pvp event

uraganuu

f a c e p a l m

ive farmed everyone on the 2s ladder in 3s, they are all FOTM warrior rdruids that are clueless when it requires skill rather than composition

anyways i doubt most of the english members will stay here considering WOD on another server is opening on the 30th, (rather not say the name or i will be banned by putin)

I met several high rate 2's ppl and beated them too, not all those who are high rated are the best, there're better players than them on lower rating, Crax for example is just 2.2k and is almost unbeatable, I watched him tear apart those "pro" people with high rating.

Edited by Lanstus

off-topic question: they said that the new season will come only after the 5th changelog. where is our changelog? :((

In next few days, need more time for debugging battle pets and ToT, also ToT will be available only on x10, on x100 in 6 update.

• Like 1

In next few days, need more time for debugging battle pets and ToT, also ToT will be available only on x10, on x100 in 6 update.

Im sorry , but if you're starting A Real Arena Season I think Its lile a DEMAND without any other possibilities to start to fix classes atleast Twice as much as it was before or not even triple. I know what I say because when I translated these class overview's some of classes which I viewed are so buggy that its horrendous. Not some Tiny s##t battle pets for some "fun" ..

Im sorry , but if you're starting A Real Arena Season I think Its lile a DEMAND without any other possibilities to start to fix classes atleast Twice as much as it was before or not even triple. I know what I say because when I translated these class overview's some of classes which I viewed are so buggy that its horrendous. Not some Tiny s##t battle pets for some "fun" ..

In 5 update have some class fixes, not have critical problems now.

In 5 update have some class fixes, not have critical problems now.

Though there's no critical problems for classes( which seems is tottaly ''biased''( if anyone here knows what it means) ) ..But we got alot of bugs and some of them are close to Specialization/Class Breaking...( well I guess im a bit biased too , maybe)

I love that Red and Orange Color Very much .

if you didn't get it , there's links to some classes which i think have received least love

Just my Opinion Though.

About Topic.

Uraganuu plox share some love with x100 realm? Q.Q

Edited by Syrio

x100 is not my realm :)

GMs in there can organize their events, I handle Fun only.

- - - Updated - - -

OK, so season started today and I see players are already climbing the arena ladders, wich is lovely to see!

The winners will be posted here in exactly 7 days since the event started, more exactly on the 2nd of February 2015.

GOOD LUCK FIGHTERS!!!!!!

Gotta tell Juster's season event is kinda stupid, titles should be awarded for having certain rating at the end of season, you can give bonuses to top 3 or top 5 on ladder.

Tottaly agreed , I was quite pissed to read that the ''Gladiator'' title will go to those some top players not 0.5% of best ( highest rated)players in realm..and same for all those other titles....but oh well..All dreams can't come true.

OK, this event is now finished and I am happy to announce the winners of the 2s arena bracket!

1st place: Neik(1000 bonuses. Send me the list of items you want, totalizing 1000 bonuses and I will gift the items to you)

2nd place: Asdpro(A mount of your choice. Browse the mounts list on the webstore and pick wichever you want, I will gift it to you)

3rd place: Gembri(http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=33225/reins-of-the-swift-spectral-tiger)

The gifts will be sent in a maximum of 10 days, starting today.

The first and second place winners have untill that day to send me their wish lists.

Feel free to contact me either in game or via private message here on the forum.

Congratulations, warriors!!!

I have sent the following rewards to the following winners:

a) Asdpro= http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=104208/reins-of-galakras

b)Gembri=http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=33225/reins-of-the-swift-spectral-tiger

Our nr1 winner, Neik, seems to be in a different timezone then I am, because I didn't manage to track him down.

If someone knows Neik personally, please tell him to contact me in-game on my GM character Antilogic OR to send me a private message on the forum with his list of items totalizing 1.000 bonuses.