Too little Horde on FUN SERVER, my idea:

Imala

I was thinking about what blizzard used to do, when there was an imbalance on the server they offered free fraction changes or cheaper. On FUN server, there is way to much alliance, your waiting times for bgs are insane sometimes. But on Horde ur like instant. Was wondering if it was possible to offer players from the alliance to migrate over to horde just by making them an offer. Just a thought. What do u guys think?

People playing PandaWoW are mostly from EU and during daytime here Alliance is winning almost every battleground, but from 12am or 1am ST to like 9am or 10am ST Horde is winning almost every battleground. So people pick Alliance coz that faction wins mostly in their time zone. Also I doubt anyone would decide to switch Ally to Horde and lose most of bg's at time when they play.

i would switch to horde with all my chars if it was free , i would love to support and help , but im not going to fucking pay 20 bucks to join the losing side , juster is too oblivious to even notice anything and tbh he doesnt care , so we wont get a free ally - horde faction change until someone talks directly to him and he actually bothers to do it
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/xSO1X8y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6GCiIcI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JJ9fdUQ.jpg

this is really fun.. i enjoy being alliance so much ( no im not going to make a fucking horde character and start over just because the admins dont have a clue whats going on with this servers population)

They can't implement free Alliance-Horde faction changes (Confirmed by juster himself) because the faction change is a singular function. So unless you have some ideas on how to get around that, it seems like that won't happen.

However, I was wondering if they would try ans 'tempt' people to roll horde, such as gear is briefly cheaper, or they get some sort of reward after playing for so long on horde side (Yes I'm aware this can be abused, shooting in the dark atm)

Cross-Faction Bg's probably will make the situation worse, not sure about x10 but x100 has a horrible faction imbalance too.

They can't implement free Alliance-Horde faction changes (Confirmed by juster himself) because the faction change is a singular function. So unless you have some ideas on how to get around that, it seems like that won't happen.

However, I was wondering if they would try ans 'tempt' people to roll horde, such as gear is briefly cheaper, or they get some sort of reward after playing for so long on horde side (Yes I'm aware this can be abused, shooting in the dark atm)

Cross-Faction Bg's probably will make the situation worse, not sure about x10 but x100 has a horrible faction imbalance too.

how about you just set out 1 gm or an admin who will announce " WHISPER ME IF YOU WANT FREE FACTION CHANGE , ALLIANCE - HORDE ONLY!" and gives out free faction changes with the .command to alliance players who whisper him? its not that much fucking work and it would benefit the server INSANELY

• Like 1

Dude, honestly If i could I would all I seem to be doing is premades to gear myself and others, or moderating chat. (If only tickets worked D: )

From what I'm aware the faction - [Modifies the faction template of the selected target.] command would make this possible also. +1 for that idea.

(List of commands found here (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-emulator-servers/wow-emu-guides-tutorials/223061-gm-admin-commands-made-easy-noobs.html)

Not 100% sure if these are compatible though.

Dude, honestly If i could I would all I seem to be doing is premades to gear myself and others, or moderating chat. (If only tickets worked D: )

From what I'm aware the faction - [Modifies the faction template of the selected target.] command would make this possible also. +1 for that idea.

(List of commands found here (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-emulator-servers/wow-emu-guides-tutorials/223061-gm-admin-commands-made-easy-noobs.html)

Not 100% sure if these are compatible though.

just get an admin with 30 min of free time every day for a week and set him out to announce that every 1-2 hours and the server will get fixed within that week... ive seen many good servers do it to encourage balance between factions , its not even close to hard work

I made myself a horde toon today and had to find out that more and more people are leaving the horde due to losing constantly. If nothing is done soon the fun server will be dead. Its not only the fault of the admins, but the players as well. People are abandoning ship. Selling their chars for donation points left right and center. I think this isnt a problem anymore its an inevitable end to what fun server is going to. 30 min waiting times for alliance, lose lose lose for horde and eventually, no horde at all, which will result in leaving of the server. for the sake of the community and the server, we gotto do something. and put some effort behind this. Love the server and the entire idea about it. i personally invited about 5 of my friends here cause i choose this server over others. so lets do something and get this problem noticed.

I made myself a horde toon today and had to find out that more and more people are leaving the horde due to losing constantly. If nothing is done soon the fun server will be dead. Its not only the fault of the admins, but the players as well. People are abandoning ship. Selling their chars for donation points left right and center. I think this isnt a problem anymore its an inevitable end to what fun server is going to. 30 min waiting times for alliance, lose lose lose for horde and eventually, no horde at all, which will result in leaving of the server. for the sake of the community and the server, we gotto do something. and put some effort behind this. Love the server and the entire idea about it. i personally invited about 5 of my friends here cause i choose this server over others. so lets do something and get this problem noticed.

"we gotta do something"

so youre expecting players from the alliance to PAY to join the losing side OR start gearing their chars from scratch?

do you know what the response of majority of the people would be?

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA thats a funny joke , bye"

it would be my response aswell , there are people who would join horde side to help but 98% of the server would never join the losing side ... let alone fucking pay for it ... lol..

this is completely in the admins hands, "WE" players cant do anything , if you want go ahead and start shouting "PLEASE GO MAKE HORDE CHARACTERS HORDE IS DIYNG" in the english/world chat ... but ull just end up getting muted anyway , so theres no point

admins are too blind to see yours and our point were trying to state here.. so all we can do is just hope one day somebody smart finally realises that its an issue and starts doing something , until then....

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

i think u understood me wrong XD,

in we got to do smthn i meant, we gotta make them hear n see that there is a huge problem, and in starting this topic i was wanting to move the admins to make a free alliance to horde fraction change. im most def not gona pay for it. im already playing on a free server. Just want to make it more n more obvious that something has to happen otherwise people are gona leave the server, aaaaaand i guess that's the last thing the admins want. im absolutely 101% behind you Subhunterx. hoping though we can raise the awareness, cause its already BAD, and its looking to be worse. Just today playing on alliance, there was about 10 horde players trying to sell their horde toons in the English chat XD. How MORE obvious can it be. they are desperate.

i think u understood me wrong XD,

in we got to do smthn i meant, we gotta make them hear n see that there is a huge problem, and in starting this topic i was wanting to move the admins to make a free alliance to horde fraction change. im most def not gona pay for it. im already playing on a free server. Just want to make it more n more obvious that something has to happen otherwise people are gona leave the server, aaaaaand i guess that's the last thing the admins want. im absolutely 101% behind you Subhunterx. hoping though we can raise the awareness, cause its already BAD, and its looking to be worse. Just today playing on alliance, there was about 10 horde players trying to sell their horde toons in the English chat XD. How MORE obvious can it be. they are desperate.

yeah but thats gonna be the hard part .... getting awareness , i mean how many gms did you think visit/visited this thread?

they are succesfully ignoring this thread just like every other useful thread there ever was... if we dont SPAM the forum like crazy we will never get noticed .. it sucks but its their server , they should care more than we do.... sadly they dont

yeah but thats gonna be the hard part .... getting awareness , i mean how many gms did you think visit/visited this thread?

they are succesfully ignoring this thread just like every other useful thread there ever was... if we dont SPAM the forum like crazy we will never get noticed .. it sucks but its their server , they should care more than we do.... sadly they dont

spam? lolpermaban.

But I can sacrifice my previous account for that if you want to , idgaf about my previous account in here anymore.

P.S. Have you ever readed admin's doing what players recomend? Me neither.

exactly Norther, everyone IS aware of THIS, thats what makes it so wrong.

but i rest my case, just did 10 battlegrounds on horde and we lost 9 won 1 and that JUST. then went on alliance and waited 19 minutes for a battleground to come by. Wrote in the channels on horde side and it looks like everyone is ok with it that horde loses. they are all aware of it XD. Ppl dont want to win they wana keep losing. So be it. so that forces me to look for other options. me and 8 ppl are sadly gona have to look somewhere else to find a working platform. sad story (cry cry) XD but the truth. either u lose all the time on horde, or u wait 20 min for a que. just dont work with us. heads up