Arena / PvP Movie

ChivNPJSA

What's up guys?

Im bringing out my Arena movie i have been planing very long.

Recording the Teaser now. I will give you all a deeper view into it when its finished. Stay tuned

What to except:

- 2s and 3s Arena Games // Some world PvP

- 2400+ mmr

- Different Comps.

- Trolls

- Sick gameplays

What not to except:

- Orb spamming monk as everyone on this server

http://i.imgur.com/Qi758Gt.jpg

Movie will be featuring:

:warrior: Zhalifa

:deathknight: Jeeves

:warlock: Qyzo

:shaman: Watchmeshock

:rogue: Reptichx

... and more. Stay tuned!

• Like 1

whoa. didnt know i was in a movie.

i havent played with u so much so i prob lost lol xD.

eitherway, im excited to see it! :)

Its gonna be cool, bringing out the old lads and own some people together. Will be fun ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like it. It's missing something extremely vital: a clip of me getting owned by a full tyrannical clicker. Edit it or riot!

I healed you yesterday all the time on isle of conquest then you left me vs 4 alliance heroes as tyrannical geard. I cry everytime :()

Its gonna be cool, bringing out the old lads and own some people together. Will be fun ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I healed you yesterday all the time on isle of conquest then you left me vs 4 alliance heroes as tyrannical geard. I cry everytime :()

Sometimes when I get friendly healers on my side, it gives me the impression I'm Rambo so I go after EVERYONE I see with my infinite ammo gun. I probably chased some newb and left you behind :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i recorded & finished the movie but i aint gonna support this shit server and upload it' date=' bye.[/quote']

yyyyeeaaaa. I lost count how many times you "threatened" to leave the server, yet you never did. You seek attention, lol

• Like 1

yyyyeeaaaa. I lost count how many times you "threatened" to leave the server, yet you never did. You seek attention, lol

If there wouldnt be people that are calling me to play here id already been playing some where else, but appreciate that you count it for me. Guess you have nothing better to do with your life

- - - Updated - - -

> Implying Aug 2014 is an old lad.

> Is too cool for a private server, has too many friends.

Also, name me a couple people who dont suck your dick that want you on the server.

You should torpedo out of the server fam.

Edited by Aerials

> Implying Aug 2014 is an old lad.

> Is too cool for a private server, has too many friends.

Also, name me a couple people who dont suck your dick that want you on the server.

You should torpedo out of the server fam.

Season 14: , i quit the server after 3 months i joined and steelpussy, melancholiax etc. told me to come back to heal in 2s/3s.

Season 15: Got R1 in 2s as MW and in 3s. Partner called me to play with them the following up season, tedx, criptonid etc.

Im an OG on this shit. If you cant deal with it try to blame other people on another different thread. Pce, MERC OUT.