Affliction lock Pet bug

Well dont expect much all theyre gonna do is ask for a bug report, this issue has been going on with affli locks since forever... i guess we know why the lock resto sham hs been dominating high brackets considering its a very noob friendly comp. Saw your games vs them, you outplayed them in every possible way. But i guess the devs consider fixing icc damage buff to goblins and worgen more important than this. good luck tho (the enhance shaman you keep owning in 2s)
Well dont expect much all theyre gonna do is ask for a bug report' date=' this issue has been going on with affli locks since forever... i guess we know why the lock resto sham hs been dominating high brackets considering its a very noob friendly comp. Saw your games vs them, you outplayed them in every possible way. But i guess the devs consider fixing icc damage buff to goblins and worgen more important than this. good luck tho (the enhance shaman you keep owning in 2s)[/quote']

wow, first of all thanks and yeah you are completly right. Using gate while cc´d and cs though walls makes it just impossible to die vs. a mage. It just makes me sad when i need to loose against players who should play at like 600 lower mmr (maybe even more). The bugs i listed here were only 1-2 from like 10 other bugs that exist. Tbh i could start complaining about locks dmg, i mean they can do same focus dmg as a warrior and thats ridictolous. But i cant really proof or explain it why its so much so i just posted the video. Hope this guys will get a ban soon or it will get at least fixed

Well first of all this guy isn't his mage, second of all im gonna assume this is before the pve scaling, unless it's wpe abuse. No mage can pull this off, even with full procs, especially since pyro procs weren't increasing pyroblast damage until lately. So check your facts before posting random pictures.
It's funny none of the mods have answered yet, and you're completely right, i mean lsd and godcomp dominated retail mop. Understandable, but this doesnt mean that devs should keep those classes bugged (for the better) and hope that no one notices. This is pretty frustrating. I hope changes will be implemented before the next season cause this has already been going on for too long
Hmm lol 191k

inbreds ... its because CRIT BANNER is completly bugged on this server --> 30% more crit = 130k pyro (with all proccs buffs etc.) + 30% = 170k + 20k cuz of this banner is bugged. Complain about a firemage who did 190k with a warrior. People here have actually no clue about that game but talking shit in here. Its ridictolous and missing the actually point

• Like 1
inbreds ... its because CRIT BANNER is completly bugged on this server --> 30% more crit = 130k pyro (with all proccs buffs etc.) + 30% = 170k + 20k cuz of this banner is bugged. Complain about a firemage who did 190k with a warrior. People here have actually no clue about that game but talking shit in here. Its ridictolous and missing the actually point

#pandawow