Juster, fix only this please! The spec is unplayable cause of that!

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=126425

This bug report hasn't received any attention for months.. Chimera Shot is hitting for much less than it should and it renders the whole spec unplayable... Hunter is probably the only class I haven't bothered gearing cause I don't like Survival and BM, yet MM is good for nothing.

If this gets any attention I can even test it further myself with normalizations and all that kind of jazz. But, really... bugs that make a whole spec unplayable shouldn't exist. I know you're focused on WoD but... please ;/

that's not the biggest problem, played on 2.7+ with MM, no big difference froom surv

ye just like bugged sub rogue burst

why are you comparing a 1 min cd to a 6 sec cd + where you can get 3 free explosive shots?

survival has fucking burst on this server when survival didn't have any burst damage at all cause it was all all sustain damage.

#russians

guess what-surv is working as intended

its just how blizz made the spec retarded

deal with 2 expl shots and then 2 more from traps

p.s. ur lucky that expl shot stacking each others dmg doesnt work here as it did on retail

no its not lol. if you played 5.4 you'd know that damage is fucked on here

its not only survival, its damage in general

warriors, hunters, rogues, frost dks and so on and so on.

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/c/6694507

is an example of warrior dmg. dont give me the 'he had buffs' excuse.

no its not lol. if you played 5.4 you'd know that damage is fucked on here

its not only survival, its damage in general

warriors, hunters, rogues, frost dks and so on and so on.

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/c/6694507

is an example of warrior dmg. dont give me the 'he had buffs' excuse.

The thing is that the dmg on this server is fine 99% of the cases. I've tested pretty much everything on both dummies and in duels.

Those weird things happen in like 1% of the time and I suspect that it's due to resilience somehow bugging out.

And what is that strange 1 min buff that he pops at the start at the VOD? haven't seen it before but it may possibly amplify his damage...

And what the hell is wrong with rogue's burst?

lol

Btw.. check out Evelyn on this clip -

. He uses flask and all but still...

survival has fucking burst on this server when survival didn't have any burst damage at all cause it was all all sustain damage.

#russians

you can't be retarded that much, survival war clearly the "burst every trap" spec on retail with more than up to 50k dps, pairing with his mastery, not MM, nor bm, cuz it was shittiest spec ofc

meanwhile, bugged rogue dmg is the only reason for 99% of the rogues why they r higher than 1.5 (oh, and Eyes, which they can take in invis without breaking it, kek)

you can't be retarded that much, survival war clearly the "burst every trap" spec on retail with more than up to 50k dps, pairing with his mastery, not MM, nor bm, cuz it was shittiest spec ofc

meanwhile, bugged rogue dmg is the only reason for 99% of the rogues why they r higher than 1.5 (oh, and Eyes, which they can take in invis without breaking it, kek)

dude, stop defending your retarded class and just admit that shit is bugged. take it like a man like i am, i admit my class is bugged at least.

fucking ppl trying to not get their class fixed, so disgusting.

it was not a fucking burst class, it was sustained ONLY SUSTAINED. What offered burst was MM.

like holy fuck the ignorance is real with you.

survival was still the best spec as hunt during 5.4, but its so much better on this server rofl.

edit: what i mean with rogue bugs is how you have Restless Blades as Sublety when it's only for Combat. But hey! Let's not forget about Smoke Bomb bug, stealth detection that fucks everyhting for rogues rofl

Edited by Repitchx

Got hit by 127k Explosive Shot tick yesterday.

Got hit by a 186k Chimera Shot few days ago.

Got hit by a 176k Shockwave yesterday.....list goes on and on

and faina aka russian guy tries to defend hunters... hilarious... lmfao

oh lord, give me powa

i assume you never played on live higher than 2.2 because of your words, is it true ?

i dont play hunter, and dont defend anyone, i play shaman & priest (i think i main them, cuz played above your highest rating live in each spec, except enchance in s15)

you are the only one ignorant in here, b/c the words about "burst spec" made me smile, looks like you know nothing about s15, why everyone played MM, and why so much hunters started playing surv at the end s15

i dont know much about rogue bugs, all i see is the damage, which is significally higher (than on live)with shadow blades up, that is the only reason rog+smth based on burst playing on higher rating that it deserves

btw, just from tester, chimera Shot dmg is lower than it should only for 12%, this wont change arena situation

Edited by faina

i assume you never played on live higher than 2.2 because of your words, is it true ?

i dont play hunter, and dont defend anyone, i play shaman & priest (i think i main them, cuz played above your highest rating live in each spec, except enchance in s15)

you are the only one ignorant in here, b/c the words about "burst spec" made me smile, looks like you know nothing about s15, why everyone played MM, and why so much hunters started playing surv at the end s15

i dont know much about rogue bugs, all i see is the damage, which is significally higher (than on live)with shadow blades up, that is the only reason rog+smth based on burst playing on higher rating that it deserves

Video proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJlEV0LUvmA Do you ever see Explosive Shot hit over 60k? no? really, you cant? that's cause thats how IT WORKED LOL

oh btw, that was a mage if you didnt catch that. :)

i love getting hit for 80k+ explosive shots through feint (30% dmg reduction)

i know exactly how hunters were 5.4.8 and they were dumb as hell, they were super fucking strong, but this is out of control how they are now. just stop defending hunters already and look at the bigger picture where damage in general is bugged, not only for hunters.

http://www.blogcdn.com/massively.joystiq.com/media/2011/10/facepalm.jpg

Edited by Repitchx

i never said surv dmg is k, all i said: MM is ok, this fix wont change anything, rogue's as bugged as surv, you dont know wtf you talking about.

dont rlly remember 80k, but for sure remember 70k crits

how can you know anything about 5.4 if you never entered arena that days ? that's how we used to call ppl under 2.2

i never said surv dmg is k, all i said: MM is ok, this fix wont change anything, rogue's as bugged as surv, you dont know wtf you talking about.

dont rlly remember 80k, but for sure remember 70k crits

how can you know anything about 5.4 if you never entered arena that days ? that's how we used to call ppl under 2.2

rogue dmg isnt even comparable to hunter damage lmfao.

we have damage only during our dance & shadow blades, you have damage consistent with your explosive shot. like you're only showing how stupid you can be comparing our main offensive CD to your consistent damage.

but if our damage is so much alike a hunter's, then i wonder why all hunter comps did more damage than the rogue's. #russian logic

"you neve entered arena"?

you dont even know my rating lmfao. dont you see? you keep up bringing the same shit up but without any proof. you see how i can at least provide proof for my shit?

you're running out of bullshit to say so you keep bringing same stuff up.

so how much did you pay for honorbuddy? probably got it for free cause you're russian. :)

Edited by Repitchx

will report you for racism

first 2 lines just retarded

the third one makes me feel like im talking to 1.100 player, cant even argue with that

i dont need to see your rating to know it, i already figured it out, thanks to your words. ofc u can give proofs, ill be surprised, only if ur computer from s12-15 with all screenshots didnt broke.

gr8 last line, jealous kid

anway my point didnt change, your dmg with shadow dance and shadow blades r too high, so this bugs let rogues to kill anyone much faster than on live, rogue is not the class which needs to do constant dmg, all they need is some cc from mate on a healer, "omg i cc'd him, bursting !" = ggwp

rogue damage is just fine . why ? cause its the same as it was back in retail . i can easily find video proof if you want . stop bitching about rogue burst . maybe blades do a little bit more dmg but its on a 3 min cooldown so i cant see the problem with that .

go at 1:30 . this is retail rogue not even full geared and he kills the hunter in a stunlock without using blades

http://www.twitch.tv/pikabooirl/c/4104708

he even spends globals for sap and smoke bomb so he could do more dmg .

i play rogue myself here on pandawow and i cant crit more than 110k in arenas with all cooldowns . how is the dmg too high ?

Edited by podara33