Juster, fix only this please! The spec is unplayable cause of that!

will report you for racism

first 2 lines just retarded

the third one makes me feel like im talking to 1.100 player, cant even argue with that

i dont need to see your rating to know it, i already figured it out, thanks to your words. ofc u can give proofs, ill be surprised, only if ur computer from s12-15 with all screenshots didnt broke.

gr8 last line, jealous kid

anway my point didnt change, your dmg with shadow dance and shadow blades r too high, so this bugs let rogues to kill anyone much faster than on live, rogue is not the class which needs to do constant dmg, all they need is some cc from mate on a healer, "omg i cc'd him, bursting !" = ggwp

you dont know jack shit about this game, go bot somewhere else.

you're a random russian entering english section thinking you know everything lmfao. #russians

just go and make more vodka, its what u guys are best at.

again, another random russian player thinks he knows everything, but when facts are on the table, he gets butthurt and tries to get the other one providing proof banned. its so typical russian players. you've just showed us you're a true 1.2k hero.

ok then do it.

the fact that it 3 has min cd doesnt make this problem less important, if it lets to kill the target as fast as 2 bugged surv hunters kappa

ok then whats up with destro lock dmg ??? what are you trying to say my man ?? the fact that i cant even touch you after dance and blades are gone makes it fair . survival can even spamm explosive shots with procs . yes i do more dmg than 2 bugged hunters but that is for 8 maximum freaking seconds . that is why blizzard gave you trinket and 2 detterences . all offensive cooldowns vs all defensive cooldowns . that is wow .

p.s. you can just use sac from pet and you will survive .

- - - Updated - - -

you dont know jack shit about this game, go bot somewhere else.

you're a random russian entering english section thinking you know everything lmfao. #russians

just go and make more vodka, its what u guys are best at.

again, another random russian player thinks he knows everything, but when facts are on the table, he gets butthurt and tries to get the other one providing proof banned. its so typical russian players. you've just showed us you're a true 1.2k hero.

repitch going hard :D hahahaha . i laughed so much

private server kid going hard, you really never had even 2k on live ? wow, i'm impressed

second line is true, ur as random for me as i'm for you, never met you on live (oops, forgot, ofc i wouldnt meet you there hehehe)

didnt understand last line..?

/

wtf you talking about ? destro ? the spec that shoudnt exist in arena ? what am i trying to say ???

again, i repeat, i dont play hunter, but i know the situation for sure better than you

i dont know why i should coontinue to argue with people, who say such stupid things.

you gave me an example ill give you

RM vs HUNT heal

ofc sap+blanket+deep on healer, open hunt without dance - force just sac, with dance - sac and trinket. then repeat after 20s in bomb.

blizzard dont have any logic

the thing is, even if this will have an hour cooldown, nothing will change change, if you still can burst down your opponent without trinket in kidney.

private server kid going hard, you really never had even 2k on live ? wow, i'm impressed

second line is true, ur as random for me as i'm for you, never met you on live (oops, forgot, ofc i wouldnt meet you there hehehe)

didnt understand last line..?

/

wtf you talking about ? destro ? the spec that shoudnt exist in arena ? what am i trying to say ???

again, i repeat, i dont play hunter, but i know the situation for sure better than you

i dont know why i should coontinue to argue with people, who say such stupid things.

you gave me an example ill give you

RM vs HUNT heal

ofc sap+blanket+deep on healer, open hunt without dance - force just sac, with dance - sac and trinket. then repeat after 20s in bomb.

blizzard dont have any logic

the thing is, even if this will have an hour cooldown, nothing will change change, if you still can burst down your opponent without trinket in kidney.

okay im done arguing with a russian like you. you keep talking about the same stuff over and over again, you don't know anyhting about retail and how it worked. you're a 1.2k player, what should i expect?

btw is it honorbuddy you have? i heard its pretty sick, it works better than other bots. you can change the delay time on your interrupts, isn't that awesome?

hehe, but you knew that already, didn't you? fainabotx is your new name :)

By the way guys, regarding the "warrior damage is fine" twitch vod...

120k crits are normal during burst..

And that last Execute that hit for 200k+ is due to a simple visual bug. When your damaging ability would kill someone... even though it deals mitigated damage... it shows that it's dealt unmitigated one (a.k.a as if he didn't have resil or anything..)..

People have been on 20k hp.. I've Hammer of Wrath'ed them as my ret pally and I've hit them for 350k damage... So it's fine.. Just a visual bug.. Chillax..

Carry on your discussion over PMs or something if it's not about Chimera Shot, please!

@faina im gonna stop right here talking to you cause you have no idea what you talking about . you forgot about the cc hunter heal has . and how it can shut down rm on their burst . yea no real arguments whatsoever . have fun with your retail experience .

and if you know everything about this game then you should know about thugonomix . yea r1 destrolock every season in retail one shotting real gladiators and playing on real tournaments ( in 3s ) . just to show you that if you have a brain in this game you can do anything . something you .... yea ... nevermind .

tired of giving explanations . have a nice day/night

btw Sub rogues don't have Resltess Blades. Their damage is also retail-like.

And Shadow Blades can't possibly "be doing a little bit too much damage" because IT DOESN'T DO DAMAGE! ... All it does is make your auto attacks bypass armor that's all (and making you generate more combo points).. It's working perfectly fine. So stop it now.. ffs.

Shadow blades give u more combo points, and what do u use your combo points on? Your special abilities= More dmg. Logic??

But Shadow Blades don't give any damage themselves. They just convert your AAs from physical dmg to magical. And they also give the RIGHT amount of bonus combo points.

So they're obviously a damage boost but they're in no way bugged. Logic???

btw Sub rogues don't have Resltess Blades. Their damage is also retail-like.

And Shadow Blades can't possibly "be doing a little bit too much damage" because IT DOESN'T DO DAMAGE! ... All it does is make your auto attacks bypass armor that's all (and making you generate more combo points).. It's working perfectly fine. So stop it now.. ffs.

We sadly do get Restless Blade from the combat skilltree, it's a bug obviously which needs to get fixed. 3 minute is a long CD and I wish it was maybe a 2 minute instead, but I'm in for a bug-free server and I don't like to keep my classes op and broken, but I want a legit server where I can at least enjoy wrecking kids without hearing "carried by bugs" which I'm not. :)

@uraganuu: Haha, I laughed xD. :D

Check out my stream! http://www.twitch.tv/repitchx

We sadly do get Restless Blade from the combat skilltree, it's a bug obviously which needs to get fixed. 3 minute is a long CD and I wish it was maybe a 2 minute instead, but I'm in for a bug-free server and I don't like to keep my classes op and broken, but I want a legit server where I can at least enjoy wrecking kids without hearing "carried by bugs" which I'm not. :)

@uraganuu: Haha, I laughed xD. :D

Check out my stream! http://www.twitch.tv/repitchx

Carried by class

Kappa

Dunno... I specced into Sub and didn't have it in my spellbook. Maybe it's either hidden or it's happening after respeccing from Combat :/

I play Assa though, so I couldn't care less anyways...

Just fix Chimera Shot so I can gear my huntard already! :D Survival's damage seems just fine 90% of the time even though it's super strong.. But boring as **** :(

Dunno... I specced into Sub and didn't have it in my spellbook. Maybe it's either hidden or it's happening after respeccing from Combat :/

I play Assa though, so I couldn't care less anyways...

Just fix Chimera Shot so I can gear my huntard already! :D Survival's damage seems just fine 90% of the time even though it's super strong.. But boring as **** :(

it's hidden of course. just check for yourself when you use finishers. use shadow blades, sprint & redirect, then you keep using 5 combo point eviscerates. you'll see you'll reduce the CD of those spells.

it also goes for assassination, it goes for every spec, that's the bug.

it's a hidden bug that i found out about