(Spell) Life Cocoon

Stayfjurt

It is alredy of common knowledge that Ring of Frost does not DR with Deep Freeze, since it should count as an incapacitation effect instead of a freeze effect(it actually count as both but the DR is flagged as incapacitation, the same from Paralysis).
I checked before on vods, and if im not mistaken Deep does DR with Ring - but deep doesn't dr with sheep.. I know that sounds weird, since sheep+ring are both on the same DR (incapacitation), but Deep and Ring share Dr even though they're not the same..

I could be wrong though, if you're certain I'm wrong i'll double check.

Check it.[/Quote]Step 1: Open: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_4.2.0

Step 2: Ctrl+F - Type Deep F

Step 3: Read

"Frost

Deep Freeze and Ring of Frost will cause diminishing returns on each other, in addition to the spells they normally share diminishing returns with."

Okay you made me check. Now tell me why you think it shouldn't diminish please? (No disrespect meant Furmetal, I'm just curious if you still disagree)

- - - Updated - - -

Can you just remove one battle fatigue from this spell because this spell is affected by 2 BattleFatigue , is that so freaking hard?!?!

I doubt that's the problem... What does it absorb atm? Because 80k absorb compared to like 400k absorb is a big difference, and 60% healing reduction from battle fatigue won't change that imo.

Edited by Ðionysus
Step 1: Open: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_4.2.0

Step 2: Ctrl+F - Type Deep F

Step 3: Read

Okay you made me check. Now tell me why you think it shouldn't diminish please? (No disrespect meant Furmetal, I'm just curious if you still disagree)

Doesn't DR anymore, not from 5.0 and further, as you can see here, because Ring of Frost was an instant cast(and you couldn't see where it was being casted), so you could get 8 sec CCed instantly into another ~~3/5 seconds frmo Deep Freeze, which was the reason.

Now from 5.0 and further, you can see where Ring of Frost is being casted and it is not an instant cast anymore(not without PoM), thus removing the DR.

To complement my answer:

http://i.imgur.com/WtzSFmX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dgx6XVs.jpg

Links - first image and second image

Edited by Furmetal

Furmetal I didnt understand your answer at all... Or the screenshots, ofc Deep Dr's with Poly. But show me the changelog in the patch notes where it says

"Deep will no longer DR with Ring", because I've showed you from 4.2.0 onwards it clearly does DR with Ring.

Doesn't DR anymore, not from 5.0 and further,
- I thought we are on 4.8.0? Lol
Furmetal I didnt understand your answer at all... Or the screenshots, ofc Deep Dr's with Poly. But show me the changelog in the patch notes where it says

"Deep will no longer DR with Ring", because I've showed you from 4.2.0 onwards it clearly does DR with Ring.

- I thought we are on 4.8.0? Lol

You can see that the polymorph's duration is reduced.

what has poly got to do with anything? I'm talking about deep and ring.

Nobody is talking about ring and poly sharing dr lol, everyone already knows that.

- - - Updated - - -

10/10 comments here

Well found.. I just want to see Ring > Deep tho. But i guess it would be the same.

If this is the case then damage needs to be fixed on RoF then.

Also gratz on beating me for once in 2s Noneed (on a class i never play).. Must feel good after getting farmed 20-0 in 3s by me lol. I'm glad you finally won a game and mustered up enough confidence to trashtalk again like your normal self :D

Edited by Ðionysus
If one battle fatigue gets removed shield would be around 350k with ~35k spell power ( so without proc trinket) and that's even better and easier for them to do which is alot better for us monks. But shields arent affected by dampending there would be a lot of crying , so I suggest to fix shield problem in general. If you can't do that remove one battle fatigue hahhaha cant fix easiest spell for ages
Now from 5.0 and further, you can see where Ring of Frost is being casted and it is not an instant cast anymore(not without PoM), thus removing the DR.

I thought we are on 4.8.0? lol

11/10

11/10 for retard comment by Noneedholy (but I guess we already expect that from him now anyway lol).

Edited by Ðionysus
11/10 for retard comment by Noneedholy (but I guess we already expect that from him now anyway lol).

oh see, someone is mad because he land once more on my ignore list. And btw, Stop bragging about your 3s rating dionysus. You lost to a destro + warrior as LSD.

i gonna cut myself pce

Edited by Noneedholy
i agree with that, that life cocoon is bugged as fuck. But before they gonna fix that, they should fix MW's overall. The heal amount (and also the hitbox from the orbs) are too huge.

I think hitbox got fixed while ago, you're a bit late :D..

The bug about them is they are consumed on full hp, and they shouldn't , you know what I am saying because you're playing on War**ne

Edited by Misty
  • 4 weeks later...