best of each class [PVP]

Needhelpwiththegame

I notice that no one does say anything about feral or even guardian and many other specs of other classes. if you have played a good guardian in 2s you would hate life after that game. Guardian Balance can go to 80/90% dampening its not hard but they should be considered for PvP. If you are going to list best per class its pointless just to list healers for say druid, priest, monk instead list them by spec because it just shows that healers are rated higher due to the aids comps they can run with.

if you have played a good guardian in 2s you would hate life after that game.

no. I already tested it :D trust me i would be the biggest fcking double guardian tryhard that exist.

see here :https://bitbucket.org/Malaco/bugreports-mop/issues/926/lyricztwo-and-tanksweg-still-abusing #jaimemad

but its so bugged here :/

2k was max cr at this time on AT mop btw

no. I already tested it :D trust me i would be the biggest fcking double guardian tryhard that exist.

see here :https://bitbucket.org/Malaco/bugreports-mop/issues/926/lyricztwo-and-tanksweg-still-abusing #jaimemad

but its so bugged here :/

2k was max cr at this time on AT mop btw

I got 2k last season running guardian mostly doing 2v1s in under 70 games i went 64-6 which but its mainly about the cc if you play with someone else like i was running with a feral druid and the tactic was he cc and i do damage as people don't expect the burst damage from a guardian hitting for 60-100k on bearhug ticks.

Single player = best by far, / both equal

Shaman - Samuel

Mage - Bestworldx/Magetrainer

Priest - Shelby

Rogue - Claimitko

Druid - Obesity

Warrior - Neik

DK - Absolutezero / Speciality

Hunter - Lubricate

Warlock - Iwonblizccon

Monk - Wizardry (actual name for orb bot Kappa )

Paladin - Athene

Honorable mentions : ele Rngmachinex, fire Baaz, destro Qzyo, rdruid Velirium

Edited by eciepecie

Mage - Bestworldx/Magetrainer

Priest - Shelby

Rogue - Claimitko

Druid - Obesity

Warrior - Neik

DK - Absolutezero / Speciality

Hunter - Lubricate

Boomy - Slejzer

Warlock - Iwonblizccon

Monk - Wizardry (actual name for orb bot Kappa )

Paladin - Athene

You missed shaman lol

Most people posted in here are known bug abusers, some of them were repeatedly banned for either using cheat programs or for using bugged talents/items in order to gain advantage over other players. Absolutezero comes to mind. He got R1 DK after using a trinket wich gave him 1mil dmg absorb, making him unkillable. He was also banned for haste stacking bug.

Obesity has been using the bugged Faerie Fire in bear form bug ever since I first saw him.

Magetrainer was repeatedly banned for using bugged talents or spell combinations(such as the Remove Curse spell being spammed for extra 15% dmg)

Claimitko is exploiting his burst, being able to do it every minute, instead of every 3 minutes. Has something to do with a trinket, I think. Still bug abuse, still ban worthy.

This should have been called: best of bug abuse since 90% of the people you mentioned have got to where they are because they exploited a broken server's mechanics for their own personal benefit.

• Like 1

Most people posted in here are known bug abusers, some of them were repeatedly banned for either using cheat programs or for using bugged talents/items in order to gain advantage over other players. Absolutezero comes to mind. He got R1 DK after using a trinket wich gave him 1mil dmg absorb, making him unkillable. He was also banned for haste stacking bug.

Obesity has been using the bugged Faerie Fire in bear form bug ever since I first saw him.

Magetrainer was repeatedly banned for using bugged talents or spell combinations(such as the Remove Curse spell being spammed for extra 15% dmg)

Claimitko is exploiting his burst, being able to do it every minute, instead of every 3 minutes. Has something to do with a trinket, I think. Still bug abuse, still ban worthy.

This should have been called: best of bug abuse since 90% of the people you mentioned have got to where they are because they exploited a broken server's mechanics for their own personal benefit.

ur right. still fun to see what ppl think. its mostly a popularity contest where ppl vote for their partners & who's famous/highest rated.

example:

x mage is fucking insane, but he's salty, he shit talks etc. he has a bad reputation

y mage is not bad, but everyone knows x mage is a better mage overall. y mage has a good reputation though

who's the best player according to pandawow? y mage is the best (altho x mage is actaully the one that shines)

Everyone abusing but u cant tell what .Oh gosh.

Example - Ring of Frost, the rogue burst resetting for every spec faster instead of being just for assassination, arena frame monk bug(they don't show up so you have to manually target/focus them), mage spellsteal glyph, etc.

cathyrekt on x100 its repitchx on new char !

what lol?

- - - Updated - - -

Example - Ring of Frost, the rogue burst resetting for every spec faster instead of being just for assassination, arena frame monk bug(they don't show up so you have to manually target/focus them), mage spellsteal glyph, etc.

about the rogue part: its only shadow blades and it should only be for combat, not all specs.

hehe ... as i see here some ppl dont get listed while they brag 24/7 about how good they are :D

after like alot of people in my stream and also ingame asked me if i'll make a list here, i gonna do it

This list contains every server and every player. Gonna list alot of players here who i gonna hate but beside of that they can be good also.

:mage: baazx / magetrainer x100/fun 2 mages who are even good without aI busing rof or shit.

:rogue: sokween x100 Really gonna hate this guy, but tbh in my opinion sokween is one of the best rogues since he has retail xp ( dont lie with your 2.9 brah) and every other rogues here are just only mainstream

:paladin:Sorry, didnt saw a really good one

:hunter: Сороки Sure everyone from the x100 server knows the Hunter who was r1 with KFC. and sure that everyone knows how he abused the explosive shot to get 100k + explosives. But even beside of that he was the only hunter here who could challange me in 2s / 3s

:shaman: dionysusqt If i gonna compare him to other people like samuelxo, kennyart or whoelse, he is the only decent / good one here

:monk: MW : Kiiwii x100 / ww : obeygodofdmg xfun Well alot of people will laugh when i say kiiwii, but at least he is just the only MW who try to doesnt use paralyse in intervene. Compared to liquidcity ( healing though walls abuse etc. ) and other weird monks he is the best one ive fight against. Obey ? If its the obey from ptr ( what i guess ) than he has actually the most clue about his class. Sorry but didnt even saw a decent ww in the past except him ( as i said if its him, didnt saw him playing )

:druid: restro :asdpro xfun (quit) I remember & hate him when i look back in early s15.(played with neik who abused the PvE weapon) But i fought him and i really had good games against him. His partner was for sure bad but neik just got carried by the bug + this druid.

:warlock: Autschbatsch x100 (on fun hes named "whereâreyûat" Since i didnt even saw a good lock who know how to play in 3s beside of autsch (my retail mate ) i just listed him. (destro btw)

:warrior: backinbsns xfun / aquavit x100 backinbsns... i really hate this guy but i guess he is the only warrior here with retail xp (even if its only s14 as war)

And aquavit ? hmmm he is not that bad so i gonna list him aswell

:deathknight:--- Since dk´s can spam necrotics here with huge absorbs i cant really see which dk can play. Also never saw a good "spellcopy" from a dk

:priest:Shelbyz x100 For me, the best priest on this server.[/quote about ceroline of r fromtop? They are pretty good at spell copy

- - - Добавлено - - -

hehe ... as i see here some ppl dont get listed while they brag 24/7 about how good they are :D

after like alot of people in my stream and also ingame asked me if i'll make a list here, i gonna do it

This list contains every server and every player. Gonna list alot of players here who i gonna hate but beside of that they can be good also.

:mage: baazx / magetrainer x100/fun 2 mages who are even good without abusing rof or shit.

:rogue: sokween x100 Really gonna hate this guy, but tbh in my opinion sokween is one of the best rogues since he has retail xp ( dont lie with your 2.9 brah) and every other rogues here are just only mainstream

:paladin:Sorry, didnt saw a really good one

:hunter: Сороки Sure everyone from the x100 server knows the Hunter who was r1 with KFC. and sure that everyone knows how he abused the explosive shot to get 100k + explosives. But even beside of that he was the only hunter here who could challange me in 2s / 3s

:shaman: dionysusqt If i gonna compare him to other people like samuelxo, kennyart or whoelse, he is the only decent / good one here

:monk: MW : Kiiwii x100 / ww : obeygodofdmg xfun Well alot of people will laugh when i say kiiwii, but at least he is just the only MW who try to doesnt use paralyse in intervene. Compared to liquidcity ( healing though walls abuse etc. ) and other weird monks he is the best one ive fight against. Obey ? If its the obey from ptr ( what i guess ) than he has actually the most clue about his class. Sorry but didnt even saw a decent ww in the past except him ( as i said if its him, didnt saw him playing )

:druid: restro :asdpro xfun (quit) I remember & hate him when i look back in early s15.(played with neik who abused the PvE weapon) But i fought him and i really had good games against him. His partner was for sure bad but neik just got carried by the bug + this druid.

:warlock: Autschbatsch x100 (on fun hes named "whereâreyûat" Since i didnt even saw a good lock who know how to play in 3s beside of autsch (my retail mate ) i just listed him. (destro btw)

:warrior: backinbsns xfun / aquavit x100 backinbsns... i really hate this guy but i guess he is the only warrior here with retail xp (even if its only s14 as war)

And aquavit ? hmmm he is not that bad so i gonna list him aswell What about Ceroline or Fromtop?

:deathknight:--- Since dk´s can spam necrotics here with huge absorbs i cant really see which dk can play. Also never saw a good "spellcopy" from a dk

:priest:Shelbyz x100 For me, the best priest on this server.

What about Ceroline and fromtop?

It is my personal opinion about fun server players so don't judge

1.War: Zhalifa or Ettel

2.Hunter : Hitdown or Developme

3.Paladin : holy: Atheena or Khardstone/retri: Dartmeganz,Holyonee,Gembri

4.Rogue : Scarletx,Alexisrenn,Repitxhx

5.Priest : Shadow: Spiritx,Qize disco: Sugabuga,Nevergoodq Holy:Shevl,Akuyama

6.Druid: Boomkin: Tallaque,Slejzer. Restor: Panamastyle and Minpojke, Feral:Poppoin,Hartigan

7.DK: Ceroline and Godx (cuz guys are doing 3s aswell as 2s)

8.Mage:Raou and Magetrainer

9.Monk:MW:Mingmisty,Chiv WW: Neonx and Thisismymonk

10.Shaman:rshaman:Dionysus or Samuelito/Ele:Dionysus, Flyback

Lol I found it cute that you quoted 1 line out of my post, because you can bet (just like any other post that Juster cba's addressing on the English forums) it will get deleted.. Like the other 20 posts made by concerned PandaWoW players.

I mean, just take one minute to search the English forums for any posts regarding 3vs3 Rewards. There are 0. How is this the case. Juster has gone to the extent of DELETING PLAYERS ENTIRE ACCOUNTS who were R1 in 3s, 10 full 550ilvl with 250+ bonus transmog on each ect, and justified his actions as these English talking people "Spamming". So where is all the spam?

There isn't even a SINGLE. FUCKING. POST! What an oppressive joker Juster is.. May aswell change his form title to "Pandawow's Sadam Hussien"..

P.S. Be careful quoting me here because Juster will probably Ban your forum account too, and if try to quote me a second time, all your Pandawow characters will be deleted too. Because that is only fair, and makes sense right?

-.-

you dont get it ? you WON'T be able to talk to juster since he just dont NEED to answer to you. i would just stop writing here i mean .. where is your point ? as you see he delets every post about that so he doesnt wants to talk about it anyways. just wait until the rewards are given and than try it again maybe idk. But for now every from your posts will get deleted i guess

He explained it often enough. If its a LIE or not doesnt matther. he is actually the boss of "pandawow" so he can do whatever he want (if you read the agb´s) Doesnt mean im on juster side. I just say if you wont get your acc banned (since i think banning ingame accs for posting in forums is a joke) i would stop.

pce

Edited by Noneedholy

you dont get it ? you WON'T be able to talk to juster since he just dont NEED to answer to you. i would just stop writing here i mean .. where is your point ? as you see he delets every post about that so he doesnt wants to talk about it anyways. just wait until the rewards are given and than try it again maybe idk. But for now every from your posts will get deleted i guess

He explained it often enough. If its a LIE or not doesnt matther. he is actually the boss of "pandawow" so he can do whatever he want (if you read the agb´s) Doesnt mean im on juster side. I just say if you wont get your acc banned (since i think banning ingame accs for posting in forums is a joke) i would stop.

pce

I wanted to talk some days ago, but instead it's posted a lot of spam and creating wrong topics in all category, not wanting to stop.

And I came to the conclusion that the data of the persons is an idiots, and dialogue they do not deserve.

About season I already say, rules were not met, I do not mind some couple of thousand dollars, they were in the project budget for the season, but to give them for free, and also in breach of its rules, we will not.

• Like 2

About season I already say' date=' rules were not met, I do not mind some couple of thousand dollars, they were in the project budget for the season, but to give them for free, and also in breach of its rules, we will not.[/quote']

i guess they were talking about the titles :D to the people who didnt wintrade. I guess we already understand and accept that 3vs3 gives no money. Would be nice when you can answer to this question :

Is it possible to give Titles in 3vs3 to peoples who didnt wintrade ?

If you would answer this question, i guess everyone would be quiet.

i guess they were talking about the titles :D to the people who didnt wintrade. I guess we already understand and accept that 3vs3 gives no money. Would be nice when you can answer to this question :

Is it possible to give Titles in 3vs3 to peoples who didnt wintrade ?

If you would answer this question, i guess everyone would be quiet.

Previously, I think yes, but now, after the circus which they then arranged, it's impossible.

you guys should stop insulting .. or do you think that he will respond when you gonna write shit like that ?

I could talk normally to juster and i also found a way how dionysus get his account back. Since i dont really like him i still managed it for him. Just waiting until he comes online.

for the rest here. Baz and me dont even care about if titles are given in 3vs3 or not.

I dont really like titltes on a bugged season anyways. But if someone would ask me i would surely say " yeah lets go give them their titles" cuz they (pandawow staff) promised it that they will give titles.

Anyways...guys, a title on pandawow means nothing.

(if someone see dionysusfag tell him to answer in skype)