best of each class [PVP]

Needhelpwiththegame

And here is the crit its 169' date='411 with surge of victory proc and you can see a death coil hit of a 47k[/quote']

that damage seems fine for pandawow tbh

but 1 question i have :

how is that possible that absolutezero hit 180 SR than and 70k (pelican said that but i saw 90k ) with deathcoil ? isnt that abit WEIRD ?

and absolutezero is obviously not full mastery

This thread just went full retard due to the cries.

I'd provide some tests since I paid my subscription on retail, too bad they are alredy on WoD, if it was on 5.4.8. I could provide some more effective proofs for some reports.

@Thread

Below I'll not say the best ones, but the ones that I think that are good, and that have a lot of potential.

Kíndáá, shaman restoration on fun realm.

Crax, retribution paladin on fun realm, the best that I've ever seen.

*sighs* Zhalifa, because he's above average, specially because he knows how to use Bladestorm and doesn't abuse Xal'Atoh. *Zhalifa - Warrior

Sophie(atm her nick is ressers) on fun realm. Best Hpriest(yet not the most rated) that I've seen, we got to 1.9k 95% wins in one day playing hpriest(496 ilvl)/feral(522 ilvl), no skype.

Raou, fire mage. He didn't just get a high rating(rank 1, and even gladiator a few times on retail), as he also do not abuse any known bugs, like spellsteal, mirror image, evocation and etc.

@Off-Topic

Below those ones, I would like to generalize the worst ones as "The Randoms' Pack", they may be skilled, but they abuse bugs(and know it, and most of the times only won certain matches due to it), and those guys are:

Warriors that use Xal'Atoh + mastery bug.

Mistweavers that don't even cast a soothing mist, just orb spam.

Unskilled DKs that don't know what is dark simulacrum.

Mages that literally spam spellsteal and evocation the entire game.

I think we all can relate some of those. I've spectated a few arenas at ~~2.5k rate and I've seen people playing like 1.7k exped and still winning due to the bug abuse.

who u think is best of each class?

mage - deepmvpwin & magetrainer

rogue - idk

paladin - idk

hunter - idk his name, but he was 3k last season and russian

shaman - bloodcagexd / purpolz (purpolz from x100)

monk - idk

druid - cogu & minpojke

warlock - ishmael (putinlock i think his name was)

warrior - markzxy (idk any other warrior, at least he's decent)

dk - absolutezero

priest - akuyama & noneedholy

let me know the realm the players are from! :D

Hi all, im Pujo and i have something to say about me.

Check this photo first --> http://prntscr.com/85u6xm , nothing to say about best dk (damage and heal done), carried by dudu that heals like 2 pala heals 550 (someone special told me who of the top was abusing and Minpojke seems that was one more like claimitko, abusing mastery in some way. (how i know who abused and who not? well i lets say that i have one good gm friend that told me all about some bug abusers on top rating).

I think im the only who reached 3k without using fuking addons for blind people who don't know what happens in the arena, with 12 fuking binds, y reached 2,8k fighting with the best war i've seen here in all time i played in pandawow, he didn't did any shitty bugs like all wars seem to do now or almost all (like using pve weapon), try to win comps like monjman(a very good dps monk) with a holy pala being war+dk comp, try to win 2c2 vs shadow priests with 800k hp or boombkins with 700k hp healing like crazy in pve set, or 900k locks doing crazy chaos in arena with 800k resto chams, i wasn't the only one using pve, alot of people judge me bad because i used pve but almost all of the top people where using pve stuff and was more hard than now vs some comps (for who don't know i played when people was using pve in arenas), try to win every heal+dps OP comps with that comp for 2c, try to get more than 2,4k rate without using any program to talk with ur friend like skype or teamspeak for coordinate all the CC spells, try to get on 3k without Focus macro, without skype/teamspeak, without the same fuking comp in 100% of the arenas, i reached 3k going random heals after getting 2,8k with my war mate.

(even i think people don't know what is Dark Simulacrum or how to use it).

Absolute did all the arenas on the last season with the same dudu, ALL the arenas with the same dk+resto dud op comp, do you even tried to get 2,8k rate with random mates? is not ez i guarantee you all that do what i've done is not ez. I tried always to play without heal because i think is not try hard enough for 2c, when i see people just searching the most op comp for cc spam i feel.. idk, its a game just to have fun.

Thats why i just play bgs now, to have fun, idc any more of ranking because there will be allways bugs that will help people reach top, some people like Uraganuu think that im abuser but like my closer friends notice and like all people who ask me to teach them how to use dk (i teached like 60 dks how to play on this server and all noticed that they can do the same as me if they do it good), personally idk why some people hate me, im not a flamer, i respect people on arena, if my mate start insulting the enemy team i tell him to stop always, and i've been always open to teach dk to anyone who asked me, idk if some of you have seen Tthesleeperr, but he did duels so fuking good and won all who dueled him almost, i teached him and he reached the same level as me (in duels). even i think people don't know what is Dark Simulacrum.

To end, i don't understand this hate that some people have towards me, and on the other side alot of people think im a good player and im glad of this.

This is a game and the objective is to make u happy playing it, to have fun, NEVER forget it.

Edited by pujo2

when i see your macros ( like not even dark simulacrum arena 123 ) and than your dmg ive to ask myself if you can be srs ? I mean i don't wanna call you bad but as "highrated" dk you should have at least arena 123 macros beside of focus macros ...

fact is that necrotics are bugged on here, and also fact is that absolutezero is abusing shit ( as we already heard ) i really dont care about you since you are not queueing arenas means like doesnt matther for me ...

when i see your macros ( like not even dark simulacrum arena 123 ) and than your dmg ive to ask myself if you can be srs ? I mean i don't wanna call you bad but as "highrated" dk you should have at least arena 123 macros beside of focus macros ...

fact is that necrotics are bugged on here, and also fact is that absolutezero is abusing shit ( as we already heard ) i really dont care about you since you are not queueing arenas means like doesnt matther for me ...

Arenas are not the whole wow dude, there are other things to do

- - - Updated - - -

and wheres your festering strike ? you 3k dk lol just go to sleep

i just don't use festering, i said i have my own way to play

OK, so I didn't have much time last night but in those 10 minutes I got to play, I joined a Kotmogu BG and was able to take some screenshots. Mind you, I didn't carry an Orb and I didn't touch any Orb carrier of the opposing team.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89771[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]89772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]89773[/ATTACH]

NR. The last picture is me having a temporary damage buff, but still. These were all self buffed in action, using two PVE pieces. A neck piece(since DK neck pvp items suck) and Shoulderpands of Mannoroth, again, because the PvP version sucks.

I'm stacked on crit purely for Soul Reaper finisher. Overall, I feel that pure Strenght build is much more potent for BGs.

Anyway, these are the numbers you will often see coming from DKs. The Soul Reaper on Pandawow has a weird mechanic and is so RNG it's incredibly hard to make a minnimum-maximum comparison with it. I know I've hit 300k with it and I know it hit for 40k when I needed it to do tripple that damage. It's a very strong finisher but doesn't come close to repeatable Kill Shots or Shadowburns. It does hit harder then Shadow Word: Death, tho.

@Pujo: Neglecting Festering Strike is a very big mistake. Your rotation should be: Outbreak, Festering, Festering...and then you start building your runes for Necros. Try it.

I don't use festering strike basically because doing 4 magic dmg spells deal more dmg than 2 melee hits (vs war is more dmg for example), and because for me its better like this to control rune cd, also because i can remove buffs and spread dots from enemy all time.

The drama about DK's in this thread went on for so long that by the time i'd finished reading I'd ate 4 bags of popcorn.

I know in total: fuck all about DK's. But their soul reaper on here isnt bugged, it's meant to be able to hit that high.

A few random thoughts tho:

Next season will be interesting if they fix MW bubble, because MW's will probably dominate the 2s bracket lol.

Also Enhance is bugged to fuck (non of them beneficial). They really need to sort the bug where you always can be rooted/slowed in arena even when you use freedom. I'm so tired of getting kited because of this stupid bug.

And fix glyph of purging pls. ty.

Edited by Ðionysus
  • Like 1

Furmetal do you have to use that crappy font? Every time I see you post something i want to punch you in the face, it hurts my eyes when I read. Please change to any other font even Comic Sans is better then this.

Fuck that font man.

Why not, lol.

Anyway, I use it because its easier for me to see on the monitor and I'm alredy used to do so. Everything on my browser has this font due to some problems.

In response to pujo2, I also play with random people from English chat.

I don't have good times.

Also it's not smart to trust people with your skype, thus only a few knows mine.

Also, did someone say KEYBINDS? I'm too lazy to fill the other slots atm since I'm not gonna use them on a tyrannical character.

Edited by Furmetal

I know in total: fuck all about DK's. But their soul reaper on here isnt bugged' date=' it's meant to be able to hit that high.[/quote']

180k soul reaper is legit.

K which game did you play ?

ahh but ye if dk gets fixed noone could play with Gødx aka neverkilltotemscuzimadk

@furmental ....

SO MUCH FCKING NAMEPLATES PogChamp

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89799[/ATTACH]

Edited by Noneedholy