Treats about virus and DDoS

ok ... i have a 529 ilvl hpriest actually ( which is my main class ) there is np if you gonna whisper me ingame when im online, like tomorrow or smth

We've alredy played. I'm like, one of the few ferals on this server, my nick, as on my sign, is Hioshiru. I've played with your Holy Paladin.

And this thread just went full off-topic.

The only thing baaz and you are trying to create on this thread, is people to hate me by sucking their dicks. But don't worry you 2 arent the first that tried and failed.

PS: Baaz dont worry about my irl, keep studying hard to get a job. As I said #jetlife for me. Good luck in your future tryhard life btw. You 2 are the best example for tryhards, if you feel good on this Game you should go retail and try to achieve something there. But kinda sad that you guys still think you are something in a private server, but infact you 2 are shit. Noneed pretending of him to be 2400 but sucks 24/7 retail streamer's dick and uses Meld bot on his druid + death on his priest. Realy skilled player right. /failfish. Anyways good luck with this stuff.

Greetings.

Chiv. :monk:

I've played with your Holy Paladin.

i dont have a holypaladin m8

- - - Updated - - -

and uses Meld bot on his druid + death on his priest.

and also a dmg script

and a heal script

and wasnt it your 3s team who called me on war ( markzxy ) a dmg script abuser ?

you are ridictolous, always looking for excuses. Calling us wintrader & bot user. Prove something from that and we will say nothing.

Oh jk what a wonder you can't.

I was sure that after you lost in 2s against us ( like 10 min ago ? ), you gonna write in this thread here.

stay mad forever buddy

Edited by Noneedholy
The only thing baaz and you are trying to create on this thread, is people to hate me by sucking their dicks. But don't worry you 2 arent the first that tried and failed.

PS: Baaz dont worry about my irl, keep studying hard to get a job. As I said #jetlife for me. Good luck in your future tryhard life btw. You 2 are the best example for tryhards, if you feel good on this Game you should go retail and try to achieve something there. But kinda sad that you guys still think you are something in a private server, but infact you 2 are shit. Noneed pretending of him to be 2400 but sucks 24/7 retail streamer's dick and uses Meld bot on his druid + death on his priest. Realy skilled player right. /failfish. Anyways good luck with this stuff.

Greetings.

Chiv. :monk:

You were not talking like that while your mom wiped you off her chin.The third one.

Edited by Gay Dog
  • Like 1
Ye sure its jet life for you, everyone would like to be you rofl. You don't even know me and i can tell you i live really really well and i have no problems with money if thats what you are trying to say. Im not trying to make ppl hate you im just showing what you told me earlier in the day => You will send me troyans and ddos me.
Ye sure its jet life for you, everyone would like to be you rofl. You don't even know me and i can tell you i live really really well and i have no problems with money if thats what you are trying to say. Im not trying to make ppl hate you im just showing what you told me earlier in the day => You will send me troyans and ddos me.

You have no money anyway.

Quote what i wrote on your pictures: "I dont ddos, i got people that ddos for me". Those people are for 4chan, if you fuck up with anyone from 4chan you are... well yea pretty much in trouble. So if you want to punish someone, because you will get trojan, ddos etc. Punish 4chan not me. (good luck with that). Lets say it so: I just pay the orders, and they do it for me ;)

i dont have a holypaladin m8

- - - Updated - - -

and also a dmg script

and a heal script

and wasnt it your 3s team who called me on war ( markzxy ) a dmg script abuser ?

you are ridictolous, always looking for excuses. Calling us wintrader & bot user. Prove something from that and we will say nothing.

Oh jk what a wonder you can't.

I was sure that after you lost in 2s against us ( like 10 min ago ? ), you gonna write in this thread here.

stay mad forever buddy

http://imgur.com/HLenpyQ,DkpusD4,BuYG9CW No comment for that what you just said, but as we can see here, you are nothing without Baaz. Quote: Their excuse was "undergeared", so if he pretends to be a top tier player, thats a bad excuse, since Skill > Gear clearly a thing. But okay, keep talking and taunting.

You were not talking like that while your mom wiped you off her chin.The third one.

Since i don't even know who you are, and you seem to be pretty butthurt and seeking for attention by sucking people's dick on forum. Im just going to ignore you, but as you can see, i gave you an answer hopefully its enough attention for you.

Greetings,

Chiv.

PS: For everyone that think Baaaz & Noneed are legit players, they are playing atm on Fun only because they get farmed in 2s ladder on 100x. And btw. these 2 kids DDoS too, in the games where i played vs noneed (imgurs i posted on) my team mate was getting "randomly" lags. Quote too!:

Suprise mofo . When you and Baz talkin about to ddos kiwii. You are a joke fatdennis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IynrTfEAGHU Preparing the boost huh ?

Edited by AN735
Quote what i wrote on your pictures: "I dont ddos, i got people that ddos for me". Those people are for 4chan, if you fuck up with anyone from 4chan you are... well yea pretty much in trouble. So if you want to punish someone, because you will get trojan, ddos etc. Punish 4chan not me. (good luck with that). Lets say it so: I just pay the orders, and they do it for me ;)

http://imgur.com/HLenpyQ,DkpusD4,BuYG9CW No comment for that what you just said, but as we can see here, you are nothing without Baaz. Quote: Their excuse was "undergeared", so if he pretends to be a top tier player, thats a bad excuse, since Skill > Gear clearly a thing. But okay, keep talking and taunting.

Since i don't even know who you are, and you seem to be pretty butthurt and seeking for attention by sucking people's dick on forum. Im just going to ignore you, but as you can see, i gave you an answer hopefully its enough action for you.

Greetings,

Chiv.

PS: For everyone that think Baaaz & Noneed are legit players, they are playing atm on Fun only because they get farmed in 2s ladder on 100x. And btw. these 2 kids DDoS too, in the games where i played vs noneed (imgurs i posted on) my team mate was getting "randomly" lags. Quote too!:

You're writing that u will ignore him and even though u replies to what he's writing. Makes sense.

You're writing that u will ignore him and even though u replies to what he's writing. Makes sense.

You're the best example for no school edcuation. quote:

Since i don't even know who you are' date=' and you seem to be pretty butthurt and seeking for attention by sucking people's dick on forum. Im just going to ignore you, but as you can see, i gave you an answer hopefully its enough attention for you.

Please stop trying to act cool on forums, i see you 24/7 in every thread trying to act cool. You are just annoying as fvck

http://imgur.com/HLenpyQ' date='DkpusD4,BuYG9CW No comment for that what you just said, but as we can see here, you are nothing without Baaz. Quote: Their excuse was "undergeared", so if he pretends to be a top tier player, thats a bad excuse, since Skill > Gear clearly a thing. But okay, keep talking and taunting.[/quote']

Wow .. i thought your IQ would be higher but THAT ? ... That is ridictolous. You beat me (529 ilvl Hpriest ) + my feral (533 ilvl ) while we were capping. Do you really think someone gives a fck ? The worst thing on your screenshot is that you needed 30% dampening to kill a ~530 ilvl feral + hpriest team :o

Skill > Gear clearly a thing.

skill > gear ? Play feral + disc with griev. gear and show me how to kill a full pridefull MW + war. This is a picture from 2vs2 and you really think beating someone lowgeared in 2vs2 means something ? Wow

I guess we know the reason why you fcked up in the tournament and only got rank 3...

these 2 kids DDoS too' date='[/quote']

my team mate was getting "randomly" lags.

see. This idiot dont even know what a DDos is. Trust me buddy, you would DC if someone would ddos you, not lagging ;)

after all we see chiv is even more stupid than we thought.

For everyone that think Baaaz & Noneed are legit players' date=' they are playing atm on Fun only because they get farmed in 2s ladder on 100x.[/quote']

Wow .. Do you think anyone cares here why we play on fun ? We were 3.250 cr last s. on x100 i dont know where is your Point. And i also think i dont have to justify myself only because im playing atm on another realm Oo

It's fine... He will always answer just only because his IQ is below 20

Edited by Noneedholy
PS: For everyone that think Baaaz & Noneed are legit players, they are playing atm on Fun only because they get farmed in 2s ladder on 100x.

Ok that's what ppl said when we went on x100 server: That we got farmed on Fun. I guess they need to find an excuse to every of ours acts and follow us anywhere we are going. At the end of the season my stats on x100 were something like

3200 CR : 330 - 20

I don't know if that's what you call farmed. With your low IQ everything is possible i guess.

Just look in the chat : http://i.imgur.com/HLenpyQ.jpg

Didn't see what's wrong : Look better => http://i.imgur.com/bibDXHV.png

Just look at the 5th line.

Actually yes Chiv, you can be happy to win an arena game against 530 average team in dampening AND by ddos'ing i guess ? According to your chat.

Skill > Gear

We aren't in cataclysm expansion anymore. Since MoP Gear > Skill but i guess you had noone to tell you the truth. Now I did.

By the way nice Rank 3 in tournament, shows how skilled you are.

Preparing the boost huh ?

As i said we don't know this russian named mage. I guess he was a random with who noneed capped. He asked noneed if he is preparing to boost kiwii. Maybe he paid for a 2's carry or smth. I don't know what else "boost" would mean.

Don't even answer man. As you said you are "famous" but guess how famous you are ? People know you as the guy who ddos ppl you can be proud.

this thread just went full off-topic.

Yes, they need to find excuses but still... Funkstar isn't even more clever by posting his shit on every threads since a moderator told him its useless and if he thinks we ddos'd anyone he can create another thread with his proves. Just like i did with that chiv guy.

Btw nice game yesterday Chiv, calling us shit etc but still get rekt. Im sad for zhalifa this poor guy was streaming he didn't only leave the queue, he left the game IN STREAM. Shame on you guys.

Funny how they're the ones ddosing every good player and trying to get them banned.

How are you even sure he posted his skype in that first picture or whatever that you edited out, he might aswell just lie and said something random like 'swifty123'.

Your accusations are completely invalid.

The next time you're gonna report someone for bugabuse and ddos think of what you're doing.

http://imgur.com/a/VCMgf

Bugabuses disperse, still gets shit on.

Ddoses me, still gets shit on.

Actually i hided his skype name to avoid others ppl who could try to do same shit. Do you really think if he would have written switfty123 chiv wouldnt tell us after 5 topic pages ? He knows he posted our skype name so thanks for your stupid message man. Rly useful. I have no idea what you are trying to say with this screenshot. Maybe you don't know a feral can use disperse when he is playing with a priest. Havn't you heard anything about a spell named "Symbiosis" ? Furmetal said ddos'ing doesn't make lag but dc you instantly. Sorry to disapoint you JohnnyPipes but your accusations are completly invalid.
Funny how they're the ones ddosing every good player and trying to get them banned.

How are you even sure he posted his skype in that first picture or whatever that you edited out, he might aswell just lie and said something random like 'swifty123'.

Your accusations are completely invalid.

The next time you're gonna report someone for bugabuse and ddos think of what you're doing.

http://imgur.com/a/VCMgf

Bugabuses disperse, still gets shit on.

Ddoses me, still gets shit on.

A Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make an online service unavailable by overwhelming it with traffic from multiple sources. They target a wide variety of important resources, from banks to news websites, and present a major challenge to making sure people can publish and access important information.[/Quote]

unavailable

Unavaiable. Means completly offline. When someone is ddosing you, you get Dc´d etc. that has nothing to do with 500 ms Rofl

this guy thinks that haveing 500 ms means he get ddosed :D

you are so silly^^

Bugabuses disperse' date=' still gets shit on.[/quote']

btw: How you can bugabuse dispersion ?

Rofl, you dont know that a feral gets dispersion from a hpriest ? Wow i had to laugh :D

these 2 kids DDoS too

#selfowned

so you agree that you ddos ? cuz we

DDoS too

Erm' date=' just adding to the topic, that if you get DDoSed, you just get disconnected, not lag, unless you're using some other kind of network that is made to hosting connections(such as server network), which you're probably not.[/quote']

read it again and again please

Edited by Noneedholy
Noneed dude no need for you to step and fall on his lvl.

hmm .... ye i actually was so engrossed to the topic, but i guess your right... useless to talk to them

Bazz does he have your IP and is your IP static or dynamic?

thats what i was asking him yday.

he said its dynamic normally but when he reset his router his ip is always the same.