Treats about virus and DDoS

This thread needs to get closed and people who flamed, insulted, spammed or broke any other forum rule should be banned.

This is a forum where people write reports about abusers/cheaters and any offenses to the set of rules applicable on the server, not for you to report someone cause he "threatened" you, not to bitch and moan and prolongue it for 6 pages.

By the way, as long as you keep your IP private, you use a Firewall software and an Anti-Virus, you are safe from such attacks. By-passing such software is waaay beyond the skillset of the average WoW player. As for the DDoS attacks going on on Pandawow, none of them are DDoS-es, they are just intense flooding using a software that sends big packages of information towards an IP. People who threaten to DDoS on pandawow are nothing more then "google hackers", people who browse the web for "hacking tools", wich aren't really hacking tools at all.

By the way, these so called "hackers" tried to break into my e-mail like 50 times, none of them succeded. If you can't find out an e-mail password, good luck actually DDoS-ing anyone. :))

we actually need a admin here ye

By the way' date=' as long as you keep your IP private, you use a Firewall software and an Anti-Virus, you are safe from such attacks. By-passing such software is waaay beyond the skillset of the average WoW player.[/quote']

its only about the threats. In my opinion people should get punished for that

"I dont ddos, i got people that ddos for me". Those people are for 4chan, if you fuck up with anyone from 4chan you are... well yea pretty much in trouble. So if you want to punish someone, because you will get trojan, ddos etc. Punish 4chan not me. (good luck with that). Lets say it so: I just pay the orders, and they do it for me

Lol.. So much for never going full retard.

Cant argue with the proof here.

Lol.. So much for never going full retard.

Cant argue with the proof here.

Don't try to come with any bullshit argument around here. Just because someone wrote "ddos" in party chat doesnt mean i was ddosing. If you cant read, Zhalifa wrote on his thread that he had high latency, so think about it now. Pce