MAGE PRIEST GUIDE BY ZHALIFA

JohnnyPipes

Shieeet, Akuyama didn't use Guardian, lets make a forum post. xDD

Sometimes its kinda of a whatever since it bugs on some skills(execute moves and non-direct damage such as shadow blades, I have yet to make a bug report about this, later), so it could be used just because of its +60%.

You're so useless.

http://images.rapgenius.com/90c924a3a8d78aa52f219ad5f1034b08.400x272x1.jpg

@Zhalifa

Dude, I'm trying not to be offensive, but...you're playing arms/mw. I mean, holy priest/frost mage has a higher skill potential than an arms/mw because those are, on MoP(and warrior on every expansion) the simpliest classes to play on their roles(DPS and Healer). On every RPG the warrior is easy to play because it is made for more casual players, their comp has mind control, fear, polymorph, freeze, interrupt, etc, and your comp has only stun, paralysis and ring of peace(and occasional interrupts).

I've given you an explanation and I bet that you're only gonna pay attention to the warrior is easy to play because it is made for more casual players.

Edited by Furmetal

Oh Furmetal, yeah I know exactly what you mean, the same thing happens if you use legendary cloak (mele) and it procs when you're low HP with Guardian on, you die without Guardian proccing.

Check this video out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY4K481_R8Q

It's a little difficult to see, although the reason I died was because of legendary cloak proc

Lmao at ppl taking serious getting mad about it's not meant to embarass or point out mistakes being made by akuyama it's just a joke lol

Yea warrior is probably one of the easiest classes to learn the design of it is easy to learn but probably hard to master but there's not a big difference between a skillcapped and a decent warrior.

mage/priest doesn't necessary have to be harder because you can't ever have a second without landing cc.

You get kicked on DM he deep sheeps.

even if you intervene deep and maybe stun the sheep cast and he doesn't have blink for it and then after it's done your kick is up again you kick sheep he can still have a choice between fearing ringing and DM'ing while you have nothing else left ot stop any of that cc.

I may play a simple class but not because it's easy and many people playing with me / against me / seeing me play notice I have the mindset to understand the other classes abilities and what to do with them with such a small arsenal of stops (stormbolt kick maybe charge).

Warrior is easy to learn hard to master even tho it's not necessary to do so.

I could reroll a mage or a priest or any of those so-called 'higher skillcapped' classes and probably do as well as on a warrior if not even better.

Not to sound arrogant.

Edited by JohnnyPipes
  • Like 2

Oh Furmetal, yeah I know exactly what you mean, the same thing happens if you use legendary cloak (mele) and it procs when you're low HP with Guardian on, you die without Guardian proccing.

Check this video out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY4K481_R8Q

It's a little difficult to see, although the reason I died was because of legendary cloak proc

I understand the pain.

I reached 1.9k on july as 522 feral/496 holy priest and we would have done it almost 100% wins if the guardian spirit could proc at all times, we won elemental/mw till 100% dampening(gay match) but we werent able to win warr/rogue due to this bug.

Some say that it was bugged on retail too.

Welp, since I'm bored and my partners only log in once every Big Bang, I guess that I'll run some tests on the crossrealm since we can get free gear, tomorrow I'll post videos if I get anything.

• Like 1

many people playing with me / against me / seeing me play notice I have the mindset to understand the other classes abilities

lol

zhalifa quote :

Bugabuses disperse, still gets shit on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRpkRUIxxC4 + http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Symbiosis

After you asked me for a prove, that a feral get dispersion from a holypriest.

He has dispersion in his bars.... why ? is he a hacker ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89516[/ATTACH]

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

When you're in disperse your heals aren't affected by dampening / battle fatigue

thats not true.

Just proves us once more that you have no clue about other classes and their mechanik

And btw stop lieing. yesterday you was complaining about that a feral dont get dispersion from a priest.

You are just a joke.

Edited by Noneedholy

When you're in disperse your heals aren't affected by dampening / battle fatigue somewhat-like to discs right now. Good research.

Accurately wrong.

But there is indeed a bug where warriors lose the dampening debuff(or at least it stops being displayed). I'm still investigating this, got a few screenshots. It is probably just a display bug though.

@Akuyama

Upon close observation of some videos of this bug and some tests that I ran, it seems to be triggered by stuns. I'll not post the reason here, instead I'll run more tests to give a more accurate bug report.

@Edit

Found the bug. Bug report thread soon.

Edited by Furmetal

Sometimes its kinda of a whatever since it bugs on some skills(execute moves and non-direct damage such as shadow blades, I have yet to make a bug report about this, later), so it could be used just because of its +60%.

@Zhalifa

Dude, I'm trying not to be offensive, but...you're playing arms/mw. I mean, holy priest/frost mage has a higher skill potential than an arms/mw because those are, on MoP(and warrior on every expansion) the simpliest classes to play on their roles(DPS and Healer). On every RPG the warrior is easy to play because it is made for more casual players, their comp has mind control, fear, polymorph, freeze, interrupt, etc, and your comp has only stun, paralysis and ring of peace(and occasional interrupts).

I've given you an explanation and I bet that you're only gonna pay attention to the warrior is easy to play because it is made for more casual players.

Everytime you write something on the forums i have the imagination of your little annoying shitty voice in my head. Seriously you sit like 2200 all the seasons, and your excuse is "i cant find any one to play", you mean you cant find anyone to carry you. I suggest you to shut the fuck up and stop trying to get involved on threads that have nothing to do with you. Just saying.

Everytime you write something on the forums i have the imagination of your little annoying shitty voice in my head. Seriously you sit like 2200 all the seasons, and your excuse is "i cant find any one to play", you mean you cant find anyone to carry you. I suggest you to shut the fuck up and stop trying to get involved on threads that have nothing to do with you. Just saying.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/image.php?u=44104&dateline=1435175008&type=profile

• Like 1

And you are ?

Instead to you, whos writing only shit in the forums, furmetal is a nice guy.

I bet you are exactly that random that you called him

Edited by Noneedholy

You do notice bladestorm that's used right can completely fuck up a mages set up by easily bladestorming his deep out of novas and leap into los and it can force blinkg / blazing speed saving you a charge / leap.

It regenerates rage breaks / eats cc does unstoppable damage.

You may not know those possibilities of bladestorm as most of the people don't have a clue on how to use it properly but most of the times it can be useful used defensively / offensively.

• Like 1

So, you're telling me that, you're only using that one ability to what..? Be more Defensive? Offensive? Bladestorm gives u most helpfully movement immunity. Nothing else. Less helpful than CC'ing every 30s and 45s. Performing 2 CC's than 6 sec 'defensive' / 'offensive' Action. You're useless.

@Zhalifa

people like you never go 1.5k oom

So, you're telling me that, you're only using that one ability to what..? Be more Defensive? Offensive? Bladestorm gives u most helpfully movement immunity. Nothing else. Less helpful than CC'ing every 30s and 45s. Performing 2 CC's than 6 sec 'defensive' / 'offensive' Action. You're useless.

There are 2 warriors on all 3 realms that use Bladestorm efficiently, one of those is Zhalifa.

I'd give credits to the man, he's also right about Bladestorm completely ruining a mage's setup, but it's very useful in numerous occasions.