Impossible damage

Name of the violator: Fitymakenocs

Side: Horde, undead

Realm: Fun realm

Description: This damage is impossible to achieve with 556 gear + [Potion of the Jade Serpent] + trinket proc + Berserk + other player buffs! I tested and re-tested, I am a leather monk, its impossible to hit that on cloth!

I am not bitching about it, i am pointing out a user who is abusing a tool to hack!

Please test this before saying it's "normal".

Look at the end dmg, and look at average 30 ppl dmg.....

If it's not a hack then I'll quit playing on Pandawow!

Proof: screenshots

My ilvl: 530 MW Monk

Thank you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90044[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90045[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90046[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90047[/ATTACH]

Edited by wmztopup

Pro Tip - Chaos Bolt(any spell) ignores armor, specially chaos bolt, which also bypasses some invulnerabilities.

This damage is kinda legit(for pandawow), such as if the warlock as bursting, mage buff, shaman aura, hunter pet buff, berserk, potion, procs, curse of elements.

Also you're undergear.

Your thread will be declined because you also did not follow these rules, this is no report thread, this is QQ.

You are full of shit, Chaos bolt used to ignore armor, not anymore, we are playing 5.4.8 dude.

Also Im not undergeared, also what are you pointing out? 5% haste shaman aura doing what? Hunter pet buff? What? 5% crit?

Dark soul extra crit? When Chaos bolts always crits? You should test then come and discuss screnshotted facts!

- - - Updated - - -

Pro tip ROFL, LMAO!