My Character is Stolen

Xilas

Hello Admins

I have a big problem here the 10 Rules for creating topics if your account / character got stolen.

1. Xyrial55

2. Its the Fun Realm

3. Coldáz

4. piuz_stylez_55@hotmail.de

5. i can logg in. The hacker or the cheater has not change the pw and email but he sale my character and stole it.

i dont know the right answer but it was on Saturday the time i dont know im ever over 5 hours online

6. 62.225.239.175

7. Dobuz and Frozenreis

8. I have buy me bonusses and buy me than with the bonusses Coldáz. i have before 3-4 months become the mount from arthas (Incredible) with Hlly (Hlly have sold his char but hlly is Frozenreis and he can attest that he was that.

9. Akazuna55 (Akazuna and Derhans)

10. where i log in my acc i see that coldaz not there and so i go in my controll panel and i have see that i have 721 bonusses and than i realized that coldáz was stole/Sold. than i tryed change my e-mail and password but i don´t become a mail to change my password and e-mail I have many problems but i hope that the admins can help me.

ps. he gives the bonusses for any items for his characters.

I hope that the admins can help me cuz i am play this server over 2 years and i love it to play here on pandawow.

thank you

Listen ... People don't actually "HACK" On Private servers.... You might have shared your account with someone and you got screwed... Hackers wont waste their time scamming people on the Private servers , Juster can check the IP if he wishes but This just an account Sharing..... Good luck i hope you get your stuff back.
  • Like 2
Listen ... People don't actually "HACK" On Private servers.... You might have shared your account with someone and you got screwed... Hackers wont waste their time scamming people on the Private servers , Juster can check the IP if he wishes but This just an account Sharing..... Good luck i hope you get your stuff back.

Thank you you re right but i it was my fault i only want a chance to get my character back i mean all people earn a second chance pls really i will just play on pandawow its make fun :(