People Alt F4ing in arena and losing no rating.

basicbxtch

Something needs to be done about people alt f4ing in arena and losing no rating because of it, I understand the occasional alt f4 due to rage or whatever, but doing it every loss is a complete joke. I'm pointing the finger mainly at Raou (Fun server) because he is a GM (or so he says) he feels that the rules do not apply to him.

raou is a fucking retard. the top5 right now is a big joke. just look at the top5 right now. the current top5 were completely unknown last season. jassy & jugalo played double rogue when the eyes were bugged so they waited for 100% dampening

they weren't even in the top 50 last season lmfao.

who the hell is that russian dk anyway? never heard of him, lel

scumbag players abusing simply everything they can.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

Sometimes I disconnect from the server, this happens randomly not just in arenas because internet in my country is pretty...unstable, and that makes me lose quite a few games.

That once happened when I was YOLO trying to 1v2, and when I was about to lose I got this disconnect, when I could finally reconnect people said that I was abusing this.

This sometimes happens with people that use free VPNs too.

So, in other words, if they are going to formally implement a rule or something like that(regarding ban, while they can't fix it), they should make a mechanism to identify when it was a legit disconnect and when not.

The easiest way, of course, is just fixing the bug, making people lose rate(flagging leaving battlegrounds as a loss, thus also granting rate for the other team).

raou is a fucking retard. the top5 right now is a big joke. just look at the top5 right now. the current top5 were completely unknown last season. jassy & jugalo played double rogue when the eyes were bugged so they waited for 100% dampening

Just a question but, isn't Jassy from x100 and Jugalo from Fun?

Lol Rebitchx is somewhat mad lol the only reason why i wasnt in the top last season was because i didnt play the server yet LOL second of all i started playing in the off season where i pushed 2,8 double rogue and won every rank 1 team there was in the last season third of all i admit i played in the new season when the eyes didnt work but they fixed them when i got to 1,9 almost 2k after that i pushed to 2,7 again without knowing the alt f4 bug i found about it recently when i saw how jugalo pushed 400 rating in 1 night and i was curious is he really good or there is a bug and i do use it but thats because with my fuckig 2,7k rating i face scrubs that have 2k or less and if i loose for some rng reason i loose -30 rating and gain 1 or 2 and even then im not constatly using it because i win the majority of the fights so please dont insult me repitchx. And i cant belive how fucking disrespectful you are when we skyped etc we were chill and now as i can see you are just a butthurt kid that apperantly takes the game to srsly

P.S. We all know how you got your rating last season lol abusing anykind of bugg you get your hands on and sniping kids staying on the arena spectator and waiting for some easy teams for you to farm thats all i can say and I'm Jassy just so you know you ''god rogue'' LOL

Edited by fgt123

the only reason why i wasnt in the top last season was because i didnt play the server yet

really ? i mean lol ... really ?

after that i pushed to 2' date='7[/quote']

Lol your bullshit, i saw how you play rogue mage with the temporal shield bug. stop lieing xD. Even with that you managed it to loose in 2s

disrespectful

kid you have to learn so much in the game.