Reporting Moderator Hioshiru

This is just freaking hilarious, funny how this guy is still a moderator. He is clearly abusing his powers. He knows that they are doing it on purpose because they know he is going to mute them and he falls for it. Having a moderator like this is completely outrageous. He should be fired, he can't handle having this much power.. My friends I say he must be banished...

Kappa

P.S srsly though fire this guy dafuq?

Edited by Deathskin
  • Like 1
This is just freaking hilarious, funny how this guy is still a moderator. He is clearly abusing his powers. He knows that they are doing it on purpose because they know he is going to mute them and he falls for it. Having a moderator like this is completely outrageous. He should be fired, he can't handle having this much power.. My friends I say he must be banished...

Kappa

P.S srsly though fire this guy dafuq?

Here's the thing. If they're doing it on purpose to get muted according to you, all the complainers need to suffer severe consequences for provoking misuse of power. If on the other hand, he is willfully doing it without such provocation, I would normally agree with you. But if you're going to banish a mod for misuse of power, you might as well banish hackers and other players who willfully break the rules and test the mods.

Here's the thing. If they're doing it on purpose to get muted according to you, all the complainers need to suffer severe consequences for provoking misuse of power. If on the other hand, he is willfully doing it without such provocation, I would normally agree with you. But if you're going to banish a mod for misuse of power, you might as well banish hackers and other players who willfully break the rules and test the mods.

,,complainers must suffer'' ,,provoking?'' ,,misuse of power''.It's him on a new forum account.He doesnt have the balls to show up here on his main account.Or perhaps he may be that mongrel Weegee.It doesnt matter anyway.

It's even worse,if he can provoked that easy and if uses his mod to resolve his frustration he shouldnt be allowed to use it in the first place.

Removal of that thing should be immediate and permanent.

• Like 1
@Thegodpriest, I'll concede that point to you. @RemyXX, most of what I said was mainly hypothetical, and to raise a fair point. But to call a moderator not even involved in this discussion a mongrel is not acceptable. On top of that, to my knowledge Weegee does not play on the Fun realm which is where these incidents are occurring. Try reading the writer's context before you insult somebody else who did nothing to deserve such abuse. As far as removal of him goes, you remove one problematic mod, another one always takes his place. Remember that when his replacement is muting you for no real good reason.
@Thegodpriest, I'll concede that point to you. @RemyXX, most of what I said was mainly hypothetical, and to raise a fair point. But to call a moderator not even involved in this discussion a mongrel is not acceptable. On top of that, to my knowledge Weegee does not play on the Fun realm which is where these incidents are occurring. Try reading the writer's context before you insult somebody else who did nothing to deserve such abuse. As far as removal of him goes, you remove one problematic mod, another one always takes his place. Remember that when his replacement is muting you for no real good reason.

So explain why you are on a throwaway account that you made today.

As everyone can see,he still tries to save his ass as well as deviating from the subject.Are you Weegee?You care about Weegee?(i'm glad someone actually cares about Weegee)

Edited by RemyXX
Because I don't have a forum account unlike my in-game account. That's why. I am commenting on this situation to do my best to be as impartial to both sides. So don't think for one minute I'm anything more than a poster. I do my best to call it like I see it, even if initially it sounds uninformed or rather naive. Let me reiterate that in my opinion, you shouldn't punish a moderator without following through and punishing other rule-breakers. Mods will obviously have to face much more severe consequences than other for doing things like abusing their powers. But as a player, I've never been wrongfully muted on the Fun realm by Hioshiru, and I think the context of what is being said is important to why Mutes go down like they do. Anybody can take anything the wrong way and instinctively react.
@RemyXX, I conceded one point to a previous poster to address you. No more, no less. As far as the topic goes, I believe in accountability as much as anyone else does, and I also believe failure to address the accusations is no better than being involved in them. If Hioshiru decides not to answer them, that's on him. He has to deal with the consequences. Say what you will but I have to believe that Hioshiru is not going to let this stop him. And replacing him is not going to change much because the replacement might do the same thing. Nobody is perfect. Edited by fenris
Trying to stay on topic

Since there are no accusations,why did you muted others?When you take your moderator role leave frustration behind.It is a trait of the average person and i hope...,,someone'' in your position would be better than the common citizenry.If you cannot leave it behind because various reasons wont let you,step down from your position.

And if you're not Hioshiru and he doesnt wrongfully mute you he is impartial and sides with you and you would be a worthless man if you do not side with him either.The more you speak,less intelligence remains and you also ruined your cover.That's not my problem by any means,it remains yours.

It's your right to feel insulted,try to change then!

PS:Write as many posts as you can,maybe you will become credible.

Edited by RemyXX
Because I don't have a forum account unlike my in-game account. That's why. I am commenting on this situation to do my best to be as impartial to both sides. So don't think for one minute I'm anything more than a poster. I do my best to call it like I see it, even if initially it sounds uninformed or rather naive. Let me reiterate that in my opinion, you shouldn't punish a moderator without following through and punishing other rule-breakers. Mods will obviously have to face much more severe consequences than other for doing things like abusing their powers. But as a player, I've never been wrongfully muted on the Fun realm by Hioshiru, and I think the context of what is being said is important to why Mutes go down like they do. Anybody can take anything the wrong way and instinctively react.

You literally typed a whole paragraph that said absolutely nothing. Also you're about as impartial as Fox News. Sorry to say but just because one person isn't abused doesn't make him not guilty.

And context? "worst feral" got muted. What else are you gonna pull out of your ass?

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=152611&p=947963&viewfull=1#post947963

Edited by hackreport

Guys, let me clear off something:

-GMs need to be impartial and neutral.

-Chat Moderators are GM lvl1, so the 1st rule applies to them aswell.

-a GM/Chat Moderator being in a guild doesn't mean he will favour them in any way.

-a GM/Chat Moderator is forced, by the rules of the server, to mute ANYONE that breaks public chat rules, including his guildmates or close friends.

-most GMs or Chat Moderators that are members of a guild are there for either of these 2 reasons:

1)they want to keep in touch with their friends.

2)it's a staff guild where staff members can interact and colaborate directly.

Many GMs in the game were active players so, in time, they made friends. It's only normal that they keep the friendship active as long as friendship doesn't interfeer with the job.

Me, as a Chat Moderator and then a GM of the FUN realm, I've muted and banned plenty of my guild members and even close friends. There was nothing else I could do, catching them in the act, besides a slap on the forehead and then a ban 5 seconds later.

Rules are rules.

I don't agree with some of them, I'm sure none of the staff members fully agree with ALL the rules, but they are there to be followed by everyone.

A GM/Chat Moderator that breaks the same rules he should enforce will suffer penalties even greater then what is listed, and it's only reasonable to be so since THEY are the ones that should set the example for everyone. That includes losing the job and even a permanent ban, depending on the gravity.

/Cas

Guys, let me clear off something:

-GMs need to be impartial and neutral.

-Chat Moderators are GM lvl1, so the 1st rule applies to them aswell.

-a GM/Chat Moderator being in a guild doesn't mean he will favour them in any way.

-a GM/Chat Moderator is forced, by the rules of the server, to mute ANYONE that breaks public chat rules, including his guildmates or close friends.

-most GMs or Chat Moderators that are members of a guild are there for either of these 2 reasons:

1)they want to keep in touch with their friends.

2)it's a staff guild where staff members can interact and colaborate directly.

Many GMs in the game were active players so, in time, they made friends. It's only normal that they keep the friendship active as long as friendship doesn't interfeer with the job.

Me, as a Chat Moderator and then a GM of the FUN realm, I've muted and banned plenty of my guild members and even close friends. There was nothing else I could do, catching them in the act, besides a slap on the forehead and then a ban 5 seconds later.

Rules are rules.

I don't agree with some of them, I'm sure none of the staff members fully agree with ALL the rules, but they are there to be followed by everyone.

A GM/Chat Moderator that breaks the same rules he should enforce will suffer penalties even greater then what is listed, and it's only reasonable to be so since THEY are the ones that should set the example for everyone. That includes losing the job and even a permanent ban, depending on the gravity.

/Cas

If you're going to copypaste the whole thing you may as well put in your sig.

Dude all I heard was ''bla bla I have never been muted by hioshiru so he's naturally a good mod bla bla'' But guess what? You're not the only one that has never been muted by him. I have never been muted either but that doesnt make me feel special. The guy is litterly muting people that he doesnt like. Shadrissa even said don't mute players for saying you're a bad player for example when people call him a bad druid or a bad player in general he mutes them for 1 hour..? As a mod you're not supposed to be this childish, you're supposed to be cool headed and take things headfront. You can't just end the conversation by using your power to mute the person because you can't say anything back. That is just abusing. Also if this guy was actually a decent mod, he would actually stand up for himself. I have not seen a single post from ''furmetal' yet. So basically what I'm saying is that this guy doesnt have the requierments to be a moderator, he is to childish and doesnt think about the situation before he tends to use his power. I get it when people spamm and CAPS LOCK but saying things like, OH SHIT or DAYUM DUDE shouldn't give me a 60m mute.

• Administrators

Tsunamy as I see was muted not for insults. He was muted for spamming, it can be - you have only one screenshot and on this screenshot two the same messages from this player.

The same situation with player Realznk - maybe before he insulted any player, but you haven't this screenshot.

It need to write in appeal section and ask screenshots with real violations from moderator.

And if it is real and player Realznk was really muted for these words - these screenshots was made yesterday, but yesterday he already got warning.