Ðionysus' RShaman Guide

Ðionysus

In spirit of all of the quality guides being released recently by some Pandawow players, I thought i'd do a guide on how to play Resto Shaman as if you were the result of some steamy, hot, homo-erotic action between Flubbah and Cdew.

HOW TO MASTER RESTO SHAMAN!

Step1: "/cast Riptide"+"/cast earth shield" on friendly target

Step2: "/cast healing stream"

Step3: Run into the enemy, trying to get cc'd while you afk.

Step4: Profit.

Hope this was a helpful guide. If you anyone would like to see more pro tips on how to play Ele/enhance, please feel free to ask and I'll make sure to get back to you :)

• Like 3

Thanks, and don't forget to rate 5 star!

I will make Elemental Shaman guide in a few days.. I just need some time because it's extremely long and technical..

Make sure you check it out. I will be revealing some tiny little Ele tricks that not many people know!

Thanks, and don't forget to rate 5 star!

I will make Elemental Shaman guide in a few days.. I just need some time because it's extremely long and technical..

Make sure you check it out. I will be revealing some tiny little Ele tricks that not many people know!

Can't wait.

It is "/cast earth shield" and "/cast riptide" so the Riptide can get the +20%(or so) bonus healing from your Earth Shield.

Well it's all situational.. Don't forget riptide HoTs + buffs. If you just insta apply earth shield against any good mage/priest/shaman can instantly remove it if it isn't covered by riptide hots.

Hope this helped :)

Enh shaman burst is easy to counter if you do it when the target still has defensives up.

Wait for their defensives to get used up, make sure your target is under 80% HP, Stormstrike, 1shot macro, burst=dead. Also, stat priority for enhance should be agility>mastery>crit>haste, altho I see 99% of enhancement shamans stacking full mastery gems. Nobody cares about their healing anymore. Agility counts to your healing AND damage and CRIT rating. Agi is the best stat by far.