Explosive Shot

Furmetal

lol good that i play retail and don't have to discuss with dickheads like "iwannadance" anymore xD

joefernandes just said it in his stream.

"Who ever plays on private servers will probaly be stuck at 1800 on retail, private servers are not competitive at all"

keep calling ppl bad after you shrekt them with 120k explosive shots. But fact is you wont even hit 2k on retail.

cya buddy

Edited by Noneedholy

nice to see random guy here who speaking about rating...what about you? staying at 2k at retail :D? how many tournaments u won? nothing? so stfu and dont blame legend like me.

anyway pvp is dead after 8 season. 9 season was already terrible.

it will be great idea to make retail server with 3.3.5 and 5.4.8 because WoD suck... may be they do smth in Legion but i am not sure.

lol good that i play retail and don't have to discuss with dickheads like "iwannadance" anymore xD

joefernandes just said it in his stream.

keep calling ppl bad after you shrekt them with 120k explosive shots. But fact is you wont even hit 2k on retail.

cya buddy

Well, ofcourse you won't get far in WoD if you play on pandawow.. Not the same expansion.. Well you can always reroll frost dk or hunter in retail and reck some ass rofl

nice to see random guy here who speaking about rating...what about you? staying at 2k at retail :D? how many tournaments u won? nothing? so stfu and dont blame legend like me.

I don't think you know who exactly is random here.

anyway pvp is dead after 8 season

anyway pvp is dead after 8 season

NO WONDER YOU PLAY A FUCKING DK LOL

Edited by Frostshotz
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX This shit spell already... I'm getting tired of losing to garbage hunters just because I can't eat their traps and take dick damage after it...
  • Like 1
everyone already switch to mm.

30k crit dmg as explosive shot... even at retail it was 50k.

are you kindabit dumb ? You do 100k explosive shot crits and no, everyone is playing survival so stop talking about hunter i guess u have no idea. Well what do i expect u play on 2.3 mmr. On retail you did 40k max on a fucking mage roflmao

• Like 2
everyone already switch to mm.

30k crit dmg as explosive shot... even at retail it was 50k.

Bro, I got hit for 70k in def stance just 5-6 hours ago by this garbage russian rdruid/hunt. Don't come here with ur 30k bullshit. Just because you don't know how to abuse it doesnt mean it's not bugged. Please stay MM though don't need another survival scum. And remember def stance gives me 25% dmg reduced now imagine if I was in battle stance... Fuck this bug seriously, Can't even q 2s without wanting to bash ur head on ur desk when u see that ugly green face near the bow icon...

http://i.imgur.com/lP1oAbg.jpg

I can't even describe how much I hate this server right now. Until you fix this fucking bug I'm not playing on here anymore seriously go fuck urself pandawow. Listen to ur players or go bankrupt assholes. Or I'll just play 3s.. Atleast there skill is requiered.

Edited by Deathskin