How can it be possible that little 16 year old arrogant,annoying & selfish kid get apli accepted

You must of lied like Orange Nanja Style.Tell me,what did you tell them:

Hey im 20 year old young man.I eat paparoni and toilet paper drink water from toiltet shell.

Play world of warcraft before the game was even released.

I was employed by Blizzard Entertainment for 2 years.

I was main Supervisor.

Here I play 2 years before project was in beta version.

Can you please give me mute permission and Int TS.I will be a good probot.

I will help this project to rise to his top like a Death Knight: Rises movie.

I have 3 years of expirience for mentaly unstable kids.

I'v studyed at Oxford but my English sucks

Is that right?

damn man pls why are you so obsessed with nemi and weegee do you really think they're better somehow ot just jealous we're all humans end of the line i mean he's human you're human i guess stop complaining you're gonna get banned don't make it worst this thread makes me laugh everyday but i don't like ppl like you which are just missunderstood to get ++++++++++punishment act like an adult and if they are rly kids leave it they're is gonna be a time when they will gget exposed ofc if they we're kids and pls nemi/weegee i didn't mean you or anyone just making a point out and don't take it as an insult

Funny thread.

I like how Nemifest liked this comment lol...

Holy Moly Weegee.Why are you defending yourself because you are.Cmon dude im not the only one who knows how you look like irl.Little tinkly kiddo.And please stop acting older then you currently are.

And watch your mouth again.

And listen Junky:I really don't want to expose stuff what you do behind your lies.I really don't.But if you make me....I will make your pandawow world living apocalypse.

??

I thought all forum mods hated Tiggar47, but you liked his comment.. :?

Troll? :D