1. Name of the user. Weegee

2. Link of his profile. http://forum.pandawow.ru/member.php?u=27544

3. Paragraph of the forum rules which has been broken by the user. 2.10 , 2.11. and http://prntscr.com/a1cto8

4. Link on the message with violation. http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=167561&page=2&p=1026885&viewfull=1#post1026885

5. You can write any additional information about the violation and the violator. He should know the rules.

@ILoveBananaTrees. You are wasting your time doing reports on this section mate,like Зилиус declines every single post even when people are breaking the rules which is NOT fair! It will get Declined by him 100%,but if it's Shadrissa she will ban them because she has a brain and it's not like this c*nt.
I believe some other GM is going to decline this because there are so many other places where the topic is being bumped and if Tiggar would read those spots, he'd know that reporting for bumping topics is like trying to hold back the ocean with a sieve. Besides, Felxtwo also bumped and yet Weegee's the only one getting reported for bumping on top of everything he is supposedly doing? Edited by fenrir

That's not a violation, the bump is meanwhile it was already made so it is the same as if i commented on it, like the rest of the world.

You don't even know what bumping is. Let me explain.

1. Your thread - I said Bump meanwhile it was on top like this.

2. Random

3. Random

4. Random

5. Random

6. Random

7. Random

8. Random

Learn what does bumping mean, and once again YOU ARE WRONG.

Like i said before, you can't get anything on to me since i know what am i doing and You don't know 2 things about it.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe some other GM is going to decline this because there are so many other places where the topic is being bumped and if Tiggar would read those spots, he'd know that reporting for bumping topics is like trying to hold back the ocean with a sieve. Besides, Felxtwo also bumped and yet Weegee's the only one getting reported for bumping on top of everything he is supposedly doing?

That's called being Annoying and tryharding to get me banned / punshied, meanwhile he doesn't know anything about it + I have told him before, i don't do mistakes here. + He's a fanboy, that explains it.

- - - Updated - - -

Its wonderfull, I don't care bcs everything you say is not real.

Can't deal with the truth i see.

Like honestly, why are you even reporting a Staff? If Weegee somehow unlikely would lose his job, get banned or something like that, it would just result in more in-game spam and most likely less support on the forum since he is both a Chat Moderator and a International Technical Support.

The results of getting Weegee banned (or anything like that) would just end more negative than positive. Stop being such a eager child.

And if you do this just because you think you are being treated unfairly, why even spend time on the forums? It's not like here is any epic gameplay or awesome friendly discussions to take part of.

• Like 1
Like honestly, why are you even reporting a Staff? If Weegee somehow unlikely would lose his job, get banned or something like that, it would just result in more in-game spam and most likely less support on the forum since he is both a Chat Moderator and a International Technical Support.

The results of getting Weegee banned (or anything like that) would just end more negative than positive. Stop being such a eager child.

And if you do this just because you think you are being treated unfairly, why even spend time on the forums? It's not like here is any epic gameplay or awesome friendly discussions to take part of.

He's a hater, he's trying to prove me wrong in something and get me punished, but he can't do it ;D

@ILoveBananaTrees. You are wasting your time doing reports on this section mate,like Зилиус declines every single post even when people are breaking the rules which is NOT fair! It will get Declined by him 100%,but if it's Shadrissa she will ban them because she has a brain and it's not like this c*nt.

haha look tiggars little friend.

Sucking a monkey's cock, im impressed

You suck bruh ....

Johnny, He's useless anyways so who cares, one monkey less the world is better.

I allready left the server which you allready know and you also know why I'm here :D

That's not a violation, the bump is meanwhile it was already made so it is the same as if i commented on it, like the rest of the world.

You don't even know what bumping is. Let me explain.

1. Your thread - I said Bump meanwhile it was on top like this.

2. Random

3. Random

4. Random

5. Random

6. Random

7. Random

8. Random

Learn what does bumping mean, and once again YOU ARE WRONG.

Like i said before, you can't get anything on to me since i know what am i doing and You don't know 2 things about it.

This didn't clear your mind?

http://prntscr.com/a1cto8

Edited by ILoveBananaTrees
haha look tiggars little friend.

Sucking a monkey's cock, im impressed

You suck bruh ...

I'm neutral.Haha says the guy who after arguing with chiv,dionysus,repitchx.Remember that you are friendly with them and you are defending them 24/7.If I say Chiv sucks dicks you would actually post shit tons of retarded arguments just to defend him.But If I would have said that in the past you would have actually liked my comment and give it a + lmfao.USE YOUR BRAIN NONEED PLEASE.Don't just say stupid things,I thought you were a clever person but now I see how stupid human being you are.And you swallow dawg.

I'm neutral.Haha says the guy who after arguing with chiv' date='dionysus,repitchx.Remember that you are friendly with them and you are defending them 24/7.If I say Chiv sucks dicks you would actually post shit tons of retarded arguments just to defend him.But If I would have said that in the past you would have actually liked my comment and give it a + lmfao.USE YOUR BRAIN NONEED PLEASE.Don't just say stupid things,I thought you were a clever person but now I see how stupid human being you are.And you swallow dawg.[/quote']

woooooooooooooooooooow dude u made a wall of text just to show me how much you care about me.

stfu dog you are worthless.

I don't know what it is exactly about you that I find so annoying. You just seem like a manipulative snake that still lurks the forums for whatever reason (considering you left..?), just to report Weegee. You turn a blind eye to anyone else who does the same thing - you should check out Pandawow FUN forums and you'll see how often people bump their threads.

I believe there is a mistake in the rules. Generally, any rule against /bumping would tie with "grave-digging". Bumping VERY old threads purely for the benefit of an increase in their post count.

P.S. Please stop using stupid adverbs and ridiculously cliché phrases like "relentless child". If anything, you're the one who's relentless since you're constantly trying to get Weegee demoted, but quite frankly, I don't think you'd do half as well as he does.

I don't know what it is exactly about you that I find so annoying. You just seem like a manipulative snake that still lurks the forums for whatever reason (considering you left..?), just to report Weegee. You turn a blind eye to anyone else who does the same thing - you should check out Pandawow FUN forums and you'll see how often people bump their threads.

I believe there is a mistake in the rules. Generally, any rule against /bumping would tie with "grave-digging". Bumping VERY old threads purely for the benefit of an increase in their post count.

P.S. Please stop using stupid adverbs and ridiculously cliché phrases like "relentless child". If anything, you're the one who's relentless since you're constantly trying to get Weegee demoted, but quite frankly, I don't think you'd do half as well as he does.

Oy, luth, no need to waste words on haters, let them be, they give us a good laugh like this kid does ;D