Dancing Steel enchant

olbaa

Name of not working spell/quest/npc etc: http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=84584/formula-enchant-weapon-dancing-steel

Description of the problem: Dancing Steel proc doesn't stack if used on both weapons.

How it must work: It should stack.

Date when you tested it: 02-22-16

Realm (x100/x5/Fun): x100.

Priority of the problem: 10/10.

Proof: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1216553-Does-dancing-steel-stack-(dual-wielding)

When i played with a friend (ww) both proc'd for a few times so IDK if this is bugged

I've been testing on dummy for 30mins on my rogue, didn't get double proc even once.

By the way, Nemifest your "second" is quite long. :)

Edited by olbaa
Well, i noticed that Luthem is using Dancing steel & Bloody dancing steel and that he's not getting double procs during the raids so its either RNG that they will proc x2 (Most of the time only 1 of them procs if that's the case) or that you have mistaken the second dancing steel with some other buff @Klbæ Edited by Weegee
Well' date=' i noticed that Luthem is using Dancing steel & Bloody dancing steel and that he's not getting double procs during the raids so its either RNG that they will proc x2 (Most of the time only 1 of them procs if that's the case) or that you have mistaken the second dancing steel with some other buff @Klbæ[/quote']

You fuckwit check skype

Well, i noticed that Luthem is using Dancing steel & Bloody dancing steel and that he's not getting double procs during the raids so its either RNG that they will proc x2 (Most of the time only 1 of them procs if that's the case) or that you have mistaken the second dancing steel with some other buff @Klbæ

I do get double procs. xD that's the entire reason I wanted to get to 2.2 - so that I can get double procs.

Olba is right. Double dancing steel should be able to proc at the same time.

This guy is a high-end PvE player, ranked as one of the highest dps in the world for some of the Siege bosses. He uses double dancing steel, despite having 2.2+.

+1 for OP. I only have a limited amount of bloody dancing steel enchants left.

Note: Bloody dancing steel grants 1650 strength AND 1650 agility as oppose to either. This does benefit players who use bloody dancing steel over dancing steel slightly, especially warriors since they benefit from strength and the crit increase from the agility (albeit it's almost insignificant, it is a difference).

Edited by Deielrion
I do get double procs. xD that's the entire reason I wanted to get to 2.2 - so that I can get double procs.

Olba is right. Double dancing steel should be able to proc at the same time.

This guy is a high-end PvE player, ranked as one of the highest dps in the world for some of the Siege bosses. He uses double dancing steel, despite having 2.2+.

+1 for OP. I only have a limited amount of bloody dancing steel enchants left.

So you did get double procs? like 2 DS buffs at once? O.o i never saw it on you during the raids.

Strange.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...