Chainzrow using the word "faggot"

"Dude, why are you so mad.. like seriously? We were friends and now LOL butthurt little babe" all i could kind of make your sentence into.. but you were friends? now your loooooovvvvveeeeerrrrsss ;) get in there Chainz, new Inaxo up in here.. or is Jiri the new Inaxo? hmm who decides..

Oxide i have no idea wut happen to u but metional problems hit u rly hard

- - - Updated - - -

Wannabe? Of who? The almighty chainzrow the most hated player on server, Because you milk jiri's udder? The poor man that thinks his rich because his 42 year old cyber boyfriend promises him money after seeing those naughty pics.

people hate me :C why u do this 2 me

Oxide i have no idea wut happen to u but metional problems hit u rly hard

"Oxide, i have no idea what happened to you but mental problems hit you really hard"

Sorry but your grammar is FUCKING hideous.. even if English isn't your first language.. use Google Translator..

"Oxide, i have no idea what happened to you but mental problems hit you really hard"

Sorry but your grammar is FUCKING hideous.. even if English isn't your first language.. use Google Translator..

are you both in relationship? if not u should be

Shall we create a Chainz Dictionary?

Mentional - Mental

Ima - I'm

Fgt - Fight Flight Fright

well is going to show a lot of things

- - - Updated - - -

Na Oxide lives with his gf and I prefer females not men sorry to let you down chainz

i care so much

I can send some nudes and face pics to prove my girlfriend is real and not a 53 year old peado :3

na thx none wnat google it pic

You must do maybe jiri isn't giving out enough for you, You want more then jiri don't you, Maybe go on craigslist might help you out more.

lol why u mess jiri ? beacuse you can't say anything else? normal autism like you

- - - Updated - - -

i aint open that shit

lol why u mess jiri ? beacuse you can't say anything else? normal autism like you

- - - Updated - - -

i aint open that shit

mess? Sorry once again don't speak your unusual language chainz, Do you mean miss? Mhmmm naa that does not make sense, Errmmm maybe stay in school you will need it, Also getting a job might help other then still living with mummy.

mess? Sorry once again don't speak your unusual language chainz, Do you mean miss? Mhmmm naa that does not make sense, Errmmm maybe stay in school you will need it, Also getting a job might help other then still living with mummy.

when you are so mad and get ur bf to report me and spam the post with autism replys clap Dope and Oxide you did what you want

do whole server know u are both brainless now

Because it bothers you, maybe you should consider changing that Profile Pic to "I love you Jiri, don't hurt my baby

again jiri huh Im oxida i duno wtf to say for that ima reply with smtng bad about jiri HUHUUH ( i remember how u were acting like freind to jiri but ye rat )

Mess is an actual word you fucking autistic retarded nigger, get YOURSELF properly educated then tell some1 else to do so.

Stop sucking your brother's cock so much.

The funny thing is you are either dyslexic or you have autism the way you are typing and spelling just shows you had learning difficulties at a young age, Please stop being a hypocrite now it does not suit you both.

LMAO spellfrog that kid LOL im out PEACE

Mess is an actual word you fucking autistic retarded nigger, get YOURSELF properly educated then tell some1 else to do so.

Stop sucking your brother's cock so much.

Didn't say it wasn't? the way he was using it was incorrect.